Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fraggile faggots who yell nigger in every thread start crying when you turn the racism on them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
i

Thread is full of butthurt Deathnics cause you cannot JBW Maxx.

Most of them are fakecels and /pol/tard users

Good point. I liked the atmosphere of r/incels where it felt like some old 2000s bro movie. Everyone was just chattin shit and taking it on the chin. Some people here just want to spread their views and get mad when confronted. That in turn makes the people who disagree with them confrontational and so on

doesnt you crying about this and thus making a thread also make you a snowflake?

just block these guys, they make the community toxic just like 4chan is tbh

The SJWs are right about white fragility it is quite real. Feeling like we're on the path to extinction and so on. Because of small numbers statistically I guess.

The SJWs are right about white fragility it is quite real. Feeling like we're on the path to extinction and so on. Because of small numbers statistically I guess.

SJWs lost all credibility about fighting for racial justice when they chose white worshiping ethnic women to represent their movement.

SJWs lost all credibility about fighting for racial justice when they chose white worshiping ethnic women to represent their movement.
Yeah but the normies aka the sheep they aim to appeal to aren't aware of that

Yeah but the normies aka the sheep they aim to appeal to aren't aware of that

They are aware, they just don't care because they only care about shitting on what they see as guys beneath them.

Ethnic women and white nationalists both work to outcast ethnic males to boost their own status, so normies target ethnic males.

Though some normies might genuinely be unaware. It's hard to tell.

Doesn't change the fact that there a lot of unironic white nationalist posters here.
It doesn't matter what your political views are. On a forum with all kinds of races, you should respect each other and ban racist threads like this. No race give a fuck about you, I bet your own race of women wants you dead, don't forget that.

It doesn't matter what your political views are. On a forum with all kinds of races, you should respect each other and ban racist threads like this. No race give a fuck about you, I bet your own race of women wants you dead, don't forget that.

I know no one, not even on this forum, gives a fuck about me, let alone women of my own race.

And there are so many racist threads made against ethnics but when it's made about white people it is suddenly a problem?

Attachments

• 1594883409855.png
    1594883409855.png
    270 KB · Views: 4
I just want to point out this thread was made before I was warned. I was just pointing out how people yell nigger and insult ethnics in every thread but go into rage when you say something about the other race. I wno't be making threads like this anymore

Last edited:
Jfl you feel superior to others even though you are still ugly
Racism here is a major cope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I know no one, not even on this forum, gives a fuck about me, let alone women of my own race.

And there are so many racist threads made against ethnics but when it's made about white people it is suddenly a problem?
I've never seen a Thread that is about hating ethnics. You have to show me that.

I've never seen a Thread that is about hating ethnics. You have to show me that.

What about all the threads laughing about curries getting hit by trains, curries raping people?

It's all negative attention, it's making a joke about curries.

Threads about hating and mocking ethnics:

Jfl you feel superior to others even though you are still ugly
Racism here is a major cope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
true
Yeah those threads treated as normal. My threads get me banned

The first one isn't about curries and ethnics. It's about Tyrone's. The rest is just shitposting and not even worth to be mentioned. You could say the same about all Incels since we are treated like walking memes. However, races are indeed not equal and according to my experience, white people tend to be more arrogant, snobbish and are unfortunately more afflicted by liberalism and feminism. While Ethnics tend to be more aggressive and are more likely to be criminals. Asian people are the smallest and have less t than everyone. You just have to live with that that we are never equal, which us way everyone should have their own continent imo.

Last edited:
The first one isn't about curries and ethnics. It's about Tyrone's. The rest is just shitposting and not even worth to be mentioned.

How is this thread not shitposting then? The OP even said they are only calling out w*ites to call attention to how if threads are made shitposting about ethnincs no one gives a damn.

You could say the same about all Incels since we are treated like walking memes.

Too often low status males treat each as walking memes, even when they accept doing things like that won't make women attracted to them.
Too many men have a need to mog each other even in the absence of women.

However, races are indeed not equal

Would you still feel that way if women didn't have racial dating "preferences"? A lot of ethnics on this site say they have had a more racialized view develop because of women's racial dating "preferences".

and according to my experience, white people tend to be more arrogant, snobbish and are unfortunately more afflicted by liberalism and feminism.

On reddit yeah.
Also even white nationalists point out that ethnic countries don't treat women as well as majority white nations do.

While Ethnics tend to be more aggressive and are more likely to be criminals.

A lot of it is cultural and socialized imo

Asian people are the smallest and have less t than everyone.

True more for South Asian and SEA males more so than East Asian imo

You just have to live with that that we are never equal, which us way everyone should have their own continent imo.

I don't disagree that a lot of racial intermingling has brought a lot of unneeded issues but with global trade and a globalized economy and cultural exchange it is difficult to put the globalization genie back in the bottle.
Don't forget that a lot of Europeans kickstarted globalization with colonization and exploration of distant lands, as well as spreading cultural ideas of what is normal standards of behavior through media.

And a lot of white nationalists still view getting with ethnic women as conquests that do not contradict race mixing.
In the end not a lot of people are committed to a less racially integrated world tbh, but again that is not my doing by the doings of society and economic elites as a whole.

Jfl at racistcels
Imagine being an incel and thinking you are genetically superior to anyone lmao