Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids say shit like this?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Considering five minutes before doing it they were sucking off Chad, then 5 minutes after they'll go and fuck another Chad (all while cheating on her oblivious nice normie bf).

It's legit infurating. The most soulless, vapid creatures walking the planet genuinely think they're angels who can do no wrong.

Screenshot 20200505 1846422

It's just feel good crap to make themselves look "wholesome".

They believe in the goodness of chad (by goodness I mean looks of course)

Considering five minutes before doing it they were sucking off Chad, then 5 minutes after they'll go and fuck another Chad (all while cheating on her oblivious nice normie bf).

It's legit infurating. The most soulless, vapid creatures walking the planet genuinely think they're angels who can do no wrong.

View attachment 252345
Virtue signalling.

jewish brainwashing

Convince themselves they're good people

majority of women believe in the just world fallacy, they think society is fair to everyone and that no dysfunction exist in society whatsoever. And its a given for them to think that because they lead very easy lives, everything is handed to them, they get endless amounts of validation, attention, positive reinforcement, adoration etc, its easier for them to make friends, society caters to them, the government is willing to subsidize their shitty lifestyle and the list goes on.

And also since most of them lack critical thinking and can't articulate their thoughts well enough, they'll just hide beside stupid platitudes like the one you posted just to appear benevolent.

View attachment 252345
They will be looking at quotes aimed towards men and be like “:soy: O MY GOD THIS IS SO MUCH ME”, and get like 100000 likes

OP, for real? You've never encountered this sort of behavior from foids? This is your answer:

Virtue signalling.

Unless you're asking why they virtue signal?

I think its evolutionery women behaviour. They want to make men more passife so they do fuck with chad enjoy modern lifestyle without afraid of normie,incel rapes, revenges, beatings. Back then they were nothing when there is chaos they would effect a lot more than us. So chads delusional normies and females enjoy this morality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back