Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do faggots prey on incel-tier men/socially awkward guys?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
Like at work the other guys would kinda treat me as a pariah/make fun of my quirks. However this one gay hispanic dude saw this and would hit on me CONSTANTLY! (he would make gay jokes, ask me if I liked men, offered to buy me gifts, and would clearly make advances at me). However I noticed a lot of faggots are incel-tier too. Like this spic was 4ft8, and bowlegged (I think he had 1 leg bigger than the other). Obviously I could've EASILY overpowered him if he tried to assault me:feelshaha:. Like I have never seen a gay chad I noticed most faggots who go cruising (gay slang for looking for unanimous butt sex) are butt-ugly incels in denial and tend to be weaker than the guy they are hitting on (especially in my case)

-do a lot of incels in denial cope by going gay or what?
-its like fags are a pitbull and can SENSE I am an incel

-anyone notice/or experience this? its bizarre and annoying!

They are predators
I'm Harvey milk and I'm here to recruit you communisim of the star of remphram variety

They are predators
I'm Harvey milk and I'm here to recruit you communisim of the star of remphram variety
why prey on incels tho? why don't they just go on grindr?

Because it's a major turn on to flip a straight guy they even say that

because you are NOT ENTITLED TO WOMEN INCEL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Because it's a major turn on to flip a straight guy they even say that
what is this fag obsession with turning straight men gay? like for real! I don't go around trying to make lesbians straight. (i've had fags in the past try to pull this shit with me)

never happened to me maybe you look especially gay

They know low tier men will be more vulnerable to become faggots due to years of rejection and loneliness.

Globohomo eat bugs live in a pod new world order being pushed heavily in the last few decades and rise of inceldom both happened within the same timeframe. Almost like it's deliberate :feelswhere:

Competition. Bullying is masculine and they do it in hopes a girl will see it and like the dark triad vibe.

It's happened to me a couple of times, super uncomfortable and a bit enraging.

They probably won't try to convert me 'cuz I'm fat.

They probably won't try to convert me 'cuz I'm fat.
ironically that faggot at work hit on me when i gained more muscle/got fat/grew my beard out (didn't even do it deliberately) i look like a hillbilly lol

faggots are like pitbulls they can almost just tell you are incel. they ask multiple time if you have a GF (I made up some bullshit and said I did/but recently broke up YET fags will persist JFL).

They know low tier men will be more vulnerable to become faggots due to years of rejection and loneliness.

Globohomo eat bugs live in a pod new world order being pushed heavily in the last few decades and rise of inceldom both happened within the same timeframe. Almost like it's deliberate :feelswhere:
basically the incel crisis is manna from heaven for fags! That means more single men ie potential sex partners. (I would NEVER go gay due to inceldom tho)

Competition. Bullying is masculine and they do it in hopes a girl will see it and like the dark triad vibe.
fags are trying to attract men tho. they don't care about women. i don't understand your theory

High inhib/short stature men = socially acceptable to bully

Also why as men’s mental health is seen as a joke to some.

fags are trying to attract men tho. they don't care about women. i don't understand your theory
They are making fun of your sexuality to impress women, everyone knows fags are at the bottom of the barrel.

They are making fun of your sexuality to impress women, everyone knows fags are at the bottom of the barrel.
so ur saying a lot of fags are incels in denial?

High inhib/short stature men = socially acceptable to bully

Also why as men’s mental health is seen as a joke to some.
I was bigger than the fag who hit on me at work. I am 5ft6 and this spic was like 5ft3/obese/one leg bigger than the other etc.

I've had pedo fags try with me because I'm so small and look young.

They pull that brainwashing shit for men who are usually lonely and sexually unsuccessful, because we are usually more vulnerable.

They pull that brainwashing shit for men who are usually lonely and sexually unsuccessful, because we are usually more vulnerable.
how can they sniff us out? it seems they can just tell! Plus these faggots are usually BUTT ugly incel tier themselves

this spic was 4ft8,
I recently met my old classmate from middle school at the mall, we had a talk. Hes 5'3 as I mog him even when slouching. He tells me how hes now bisexual, and asks me if i feel the same because im in a mens school. I didnt dare to tell him to the face that hes becoming gay because of his shortness. The manlet to gay pipeline is very real :blackpill:

I recently met my old classmate from middle school at the mall, we had a talk. Hes 5'3 as I mog him even when slouching. He tells me how hes now bisexual, and asks me if i feel the same because im in a mens school. I didnt dare to tell him to the face that hes becoming gay because of his shortness. The manlet to gay pipeline is very real :blackpill:
Tru to an extent however this 5ft3 spic faggot at my work got married 2x (in hispanic culture you are practically assigned a mate!)

-still dont quite understand

thinking about this again I'm pretty sure it's just because men don't discriminate as much as women. so you think they "prey" no you but in reality the just genuinely don't care :smonk:

what is this fag obsession with turning straight men gay? like for real! I don't go around trying to make lesbians straight. (i've had fags in the past try to pull this shit with me)
cuz faggots are mentally ill and they reproduce more faggots by raping and traumatizing children so then they become gay. but since fucking children is illegal youll have to do to tehm

Simply desperation more willing for alternative means to solve the issue of lack of connection to foid. It’s a fetish for them clearly like how they like fucking straight guys turning them gay

It's like they can sense desperation!
how can they sniff us out? it seems they can just tell! Plus these faggots are usually BUTT ugly incel tier themselves
thinking about this again I'm pretty sure it's just because men don't discriminate as much as women. so you think they "prey" no you but in reality the just genuinely don't care :smonk:
Yeah. Fags are sluts that literally fuck anything! Hence, they don't care how ugly you are!

Simply desperation more willing for alternative means to solve the issue of lack of connection to foid. It’s a fetish for them clearly like how they like fucking straight guys turning them gay
They literally think it's a game!

I always told them, "thanks for the offer, but no thanks! I'm just not into that, and I never will be!" And friendzone them if I can't escape, such as with at work/job fags...

I always try to start off kind, gentle and polite. But if they press the issue I get more and more rude and eventually get violent towards them. (It rarely ever gets to that point;;-)

Being cowards, they usually split quickly!

Yeah. Fags are sluts that literally fuck anything! Hence, they don't care how ugly you are!

I always told them, "thanks for the offer, but no thanks! I'm just not into that, and I never will be!" And friendzone them if I can't escape, such as with at work/job fags...

I always try to start off kind, gentle and polite. But if they press the issue I get more and more rude and eventually get violent towards them. (It rarely ever gets to that point;;-)

Homosexuals seem to be pretty aggressive the test and semen build up is what causes it

Homosexuals seem to be pretty aggressive the test and semen build up is what causes it
I disagree. I mean, yeah, sexually aggressive sure, but mostly cowards that give up quickly. Some are persistent. Those are the ones to avoid and/or be mean/ threatening to.

I don’t think ur being singled out. 10% of the population is pansexual/homo, so it difficult to avoid them.

Men are FAR more forgiving about physical appearance than women. The fact that ugly and short guys could at least fuck sodomites proves this. The only people who ever had any interest in me were GUYS :(. And no, I ain't into fag shit.

Last edited:
Take the black pill and date men

You had to get physical with an aggressive fag? Tell us the story

Like at work the other guys would kinda treat me as a pariah/make fun of my quirks. However this one gay hispanic dude saw this and would hit on me CONSTANTLY! (he would make gay jokes, ask me if I liked men, offered to buy me gifts, and would clearly make advances at me). However I noticed a lot of faggots are incel-tier too. Like this spic was 4ft8, and bowlegged (I think he had 1 leg bigger than the other). Obviously I could've EASILY overpowered him if he tried to assault me:feelshaha:. Like I have never seen a gay chad I noticed most faggots who go cruising (gay slang for looking for unanimous butt sex) are butt-ugly incels in denial and tend to be weaker than the guy they are hitting on (especially in my case)

-do a lot of incels in denial cope by going gay or what?
-its like fags are a pitbull and can SENSE I am an incel

-anyone notice/or experience this? its bizarre and annoying!

its because fags, like all men have high sex drive

homosexuality is inherently unnatural, men would fuck women before anything else most just cope with cruising because theyre to subhuman t to get em

You had to get physical with an aggressive fag? Tell us the story
It never got that far. My anger was enough.

As I said, they are cowards.

I suppose in prison it might be a different story

cucktow tuber sandman said its because they can't have kids without artificial means so they need to keep recruiting by trying turn straights into gay. also this boosts their ego and moral of their movement

its all about power