Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do faggots on this forum make it a competition on who can be the ugliest?

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

mentally broken by yukari akiyama's nonexistence
-
>user posts burn victim/deformed truecel
>mogs me bro!!
>no I’m the biggest truecel he mogs me!!

If only you knew how bad thangz really are.

Being uglier increases your status on this forum since you can claim to have suffered more than everyone else. SJW victim olympics but it makes somewhat more sense since ugliness is definitely a bigger handicap than almost anything else in a more universal all encompassing way than any other trait

They're all lying.
I'm the only truecel here because I'm a 32 yo virgin, 19yo "incels" (lol) are nothing compared to me

Victim Olympics.
But unlike most woke shit, we don't get ANYTHING by being actual victims
full

Being uglier increases your status on this forum since you can claim to have suffered more than everyone else. SJW victim olympics but it makes somewhat more sense since ugliness is definitely a bigger handicap than almost anything else in a more universal all encompassing way than any other
Honestly I don’t even think it’s that big of a status maker. To make status on this forum you just need to be a good poster and have a halo-inducing avi, stories about your ugliness alone doesn’t do it

Honestly I don’t even think it’s that big of a status maker. To make status on this forum you just need to be a good poster and have a halo-inducing avi, stories about your ugliness alone doesn’t do it
A lot of newer users (ironic of me to say this I know) haven't been around long enough to figure this out yet. Of course even after years of supposedly lurking.

There's a ton of obnoxious fakecels you'll find by joining any .is server. Most of the "mogs me" is either a response to these fakecels or a joke.

Being uglier increases your status on this forum since you can claim to have suffered more than everyone else.
I think thats a part of it

But I think the real kicker is that this sites merit based, you never know who is really an incel and who is really a LARPer

So lets say someone posts a photo of an ugly guy

I think I was able to attach a picture of some ricecel with this post?

If I was to say I unironically mog, then people will just start calling me a fakecel, or start asking me questions about my height, race, face etc.

And some people are just going to abuse you, say you are not trying hard enough etc.

Attachments

• 1716552910449.png
    1716552910449.png
    397.6 KB · Views: 7
No you don't seem to understand, I AM the truest truecel to has ever existed and will ever exist

I think thats a part of it

But I think the real kicker is that this sites merit based, you never know who is really an incel and who is really a LARPer

So lets say someone posts a photo of an ugly guy

I think I was able to attach a picture of some ricecel with this post?

If I was to say I unironically mog, then people will just start calling me a fakecel, or start asking me questions about my height, race, face etc.

And some people are just going to abuse you, say you are not trying hard enough etc.
Considering this site's history with normalfags trying to blend in, assuming everyone is guilty of being fakecel until proven wrong is understandable

Considering this site's history with normalfags trying to blend in, assuming everyone is guilty of being fakecel until proven wrong is understandable
Yeah its completely understandable and sadly as a result of these normalfaggots ruining it, it adversely affects the forum resulting in these types of "im the biggest facecel" posts which are just fucking LARP

The thing is you don't even need to be that ugly anymore in 2024, if you think you need to be a complete 1/10 burn victim to be an incel then thats just retarded and pretty bluepilled

Being uglier increases your status on this forum since you can claim to have suffered more than everyone else. SJW victim olympics but it makes somewhat more sense since ugliness is definitely a bigger handicap than almost anything else in a more universal all encompassing way than any other trait
I disagree with you, ugliness isn't the biggest handicap, I personally don't think a single factor alone can be a handicap but multiple bad things could be handicaps. You could be 6`3 and ugly but you'd still slay. Who would the bigger trucel be?

Person 1: 5`3, black, 3rd world shithole, handsome, non-nt
OR
Person 2: 6`3, cumskin, 1st world country, ugly, nt

My point is there isn't a single disqualifying facto when it comes to inceldom, it's a package deal unfortunately and 99.9% of the forum has no idea what real suffering is

Yeah its completely understandable and sadly as a result of these normalfaggots ruining it, it adversely affects the forum resulting in these types of "im the biggest facecel" posts which are just fucking LARP

The thing is you don't even need to be that ugly anymore in 2024, if you think you need to be a complete 1/10 burn victim to be an incel then thats just retarded and pretty bluepilled
With hypergamy and rising standards, men that aren't necessarily what people consider butt ugly could end up invisible to foids currently. If a 1/10 deformed cripple and a 4/10 unremarkable joe are both invisible to females, they're practically treated the same by the opposite sex and would both be counted as incels even if their looks are far apart. It's less about overall attractiveness and more about how foids view and treat you. Once you're below a certain limit, you're already invisible to the opposite sex and being uglier can't make your presence more invisible to girls. And the aforementioned minimum limit keeps rising due to hypergamy, so more men become incels despite not looking at that bad relatively speaking.

I agree lmao, with the rate of hoeflation I think even normie guys will be turning incel soon

I disagree with you, ugliness isn't the biggest handicap, I personally don't think a single factor alone can be a handicap but multiple bad things could be handicaps. You could be 6`3 and ugly but you'd still slay. Who would the bigger trucel be?

Person 1: 5`3, black, 3rd world shithole, handsome, non-nt
OR
Person 2: 6`3, cumskin, 1st world country, ugly, nt

My point is there isn't a single disqualifying facto when it comes to inceldom, it's a package deal unfortunately and 99.9% of the forum has no idea what real suffering is
I see your point. Ugliness itself isn't a such handicap to the extent it eclipses every other negative trait in importance, I can agree with that. But I think it can be a contender for or at least close to the number one feature which can make a person's life worse the most out of all the terrible qualities an individual can possess. You do need to take into account the full package when evaluating how terrible someone's life is based on the cards he was dealt with in life. You can judge only based on looks and see two people can be both be ugly thus you can say they have equally harsh lives because of this. However, you would have to make the assessment using other characteristics besides looks, looking at wealth/location/NT or non NT/etc. to get a better picture. If they differ in these other characteristics, one would have a harder life than the other.

With hypergamy and rising standards, men that aren't necessarily what people consider butt ugly could end up invisible to foids currently. If a 1/10 deformed cripple and a 4/10 unremarkable joe are both invisible to females, they're practically treated the same by the opposite sex and would both be counted as incels even if their looks are far apart. It's less about overall attractiveness and more about how foids view and treat you. Once you're below a certain limit, you're already invisible to the opposite sex and being uglier can't make your presence more invisible to girls. And the aforementioned minimum limit keeps rising due to hypergamy, so more men become incels despite not looking at that bad relatively speaking.
Spot on great post :yes:

Its really brutal what even a LTB thinks she is worth like an 8/10 guy

I see it with my own sistER

You cant espace the social hierarchy ANYWHERE, not even on this forum. Everyone wants to increase his status and some do it by claiming they are the ugliest

>user posts burn victim/deformed truecel
>mogs me bro!!
>no I’m the biggest truecel he mogs me!!
Because most people here are not ugly and it enrages me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back