Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do Eurocels think the US is some car paradise?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Who the fuck wants to live here? Zero things to do except hanging out in the mall/McDonald’s, and if you don’t drive a car, you’re fucked by 1 hr+ bus rides, no one ever walks to anywhere here, everything is miles from each other and it’s very scary to cross 8 car lanes to travel from side of the street to the other. Yet people wonder why us Americans seem so depressed and fat.

2rr5uis1dot61.jpg

Last edited:
Wide roads are a sign of a developed country

agreed the boomer fags have ruined this shithole nation with garbage public transport and few high density areas. Even malls being killed off. filthy boomer niggers.

Same in Canada, if you don't live in the middle of downtown, public transportation has been shit though it's been improving in the last few years as far as I can tell. :feelsohgod:

Based and urbanpilled.

best_cities_italy.jpg

We need places like this that sexhavers destroyed to make way for their shitty single family homes!
yup when I play games that have Tokyo and urban Jap/euro cities architecture. Makes me rage that ameriMUTTs have nothing

fuck cars. i hate driving

Based and urbanpilled.

best_cities_italy.jpg

We need places like this that sexhavers destroyed to make way for their shitty single family homes!
Ironic thing is that there will probably be less families to fill those single family homes because normal niggers have less places to meet women. I'd still be incel as faurk but I wonder how many fellow Amerimuttcels here are just incel because they can't meet any women irl outside of going to the gas station or grocery store.

I wouldn't mind living in those huge houses in the suburbs and buying my groceries in a Walmart in the middle of nowhere tbh. Sounds better than paying rent for a shitty apartment and depending on public transport. But without a car it sounds like suifuel.

The whole west is shit tbh

filthy car companies brainwashed all the dumbfuck ameriMUTTs to use cars everywhere.
no it was acutually oil companies who lobbied hard to make roads and halted americans advancments in trains which america was leading at the time

no it was acutually oil companies who lobbied hard to make roads and halted americans advancments in trains which america was leading at the time
same thing both trash worked together

Driving is meh...

Yeah, I prefer public transports.