Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do curries seriously attempt to get off on Omegle ???

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I don't get it. There are throngs of incel men, mostly curries, that diligently spend all day trying to get nudes on Omegle. They know that omegle is mostly other ridiculously perverted incel men that have the same goals. Surely any nudes they get would be from either a bot that wants more money out of them, or some other sick male pervert that's out to mindfuck them. They all constantly use the same uncreative formulas:

M or F?
age?
location?

WHO THE FUCK CARES??? There are so many other ways to get off, and much easier ways on top of that, yet they insist like automatons . . .ASL

ASL

ASL

I swear to god, Omegle sent curry SMV as far back as their favorite hobby of gangrape.

I just want to have a random conversation, but it's always a ridiculous game of perverted chicken where invariably I have to act like jb to not get hung up on. And then after 5 awkward small talk questions (awkward by even anonymous internet chat standards) they devolve into asking for snap, social media, and otherwise go full on bobsandvagene.

I sometimes wonder if they literally rape their monitors out of horniness.

Last edited:
I don't get why people do it. Tried omegle video chat. 98% men.

I don't get why people do it. Tried omegle video chat. 98% men.
There should be ZERO expectations for any man to actually talk to a foid on Omegle. You have to have a sub70 IQ to think otherwise. I don't know why men on Omegle can't just accept the fact that they will just talk to some other random man on the internet, because they are both genetic dead ends.

It's just the way it's designed.

My ASL is:

I don't care the age as I'm not that picky.
Yes, please.
The foid can decide where as once again, I'm not that picky.

I've tried Omegle and similar chat apps/sites, it's really sad and pathetic to only (Or mostly) receive messages from low IQ, bored curries and pakis asking for nudes or girls numbers. It's hard to find people on the Internet to have proper and remotely interesting conversations, and if you find a foid she will always have infinite options and get easily bored and uninterested of chatting with you, always the same story.

many curries are retarded and delusional. I have seen it first hand when I went to curry land. these idiots actually think they could slay if they came to the west. the amount of 0 IQ retards Is astonishing

many curries are retarded and delusional. I have seen it first hand when I went to curry land. these idiots actually think they could slay if they came to the west. the amount of 0 IQ retards Is astonishing
:feelskek: Yeah I've seen that the times I've chatted with some of them. They're so delusional they think that they have a chance or that white foids are somehow easy or something jfl.

The obliviousness and transperency of many bluepilled curries is funny as shit and endearing. Especially that one based guy who jerked off on the plane kek. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Desperate times make them resort to desperate measures

Desperate times make them resort to desperate measures
they have done this since the internet existed. Even after powediepie's seminal expose on Indian behavior, they still do it to this day.

Indian men are always really fucking horny for some reason That's why they have 1.3 billion population even though curry foids are the worst type of foids looks wise and everyone smells like shit