Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do curries move to white countries?

S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Recruit
★★★
I was walking past a curry today and this guy was unironically 5'2, dark shitskin, and had an ugly potato looking face. Canada is being flooded with curries and they look different from the curries we used to get. They are shorter, darker, and uglier. If this guy went to a white shcool he would get horrendously bullied while also being too weak to fight back. The local whites look at this guy with complete disgust and white women are repulsed by his appearance. Curries are lower than dalits in white countries. This guy likely works for Tim Hortons or Uber Eats delivering orders. He is a literal eunuch slave who will never have sex with a white woman and will never escape poverty. He's too small to win a fight making him an easy target. He's not even an anomaly, this is the standard experience for curries in the west, yet millions of them still come here. Why the fuck are they so desperate to move here when the mog is absolutely horrendous?

Last edited:
to steal money.

Diffusion or osmosis. Just like chinese people.

for a better life, duh, obviously youd do the same thing if you were in their place. you know the biggest problem in the first place is their shitty bluepilled mindset, they believe life will be better there in the west lol, the curries now that are coming around are mostly low caste low steppe (european aryan genes) people or simple hindu folk, its terrible and i wanna move to north greenland.

Their shitholes are worse than Hell.

for a better life, duh, obviously youd do the same thing if you were in their place. you know the biggest problem in the first place is their shitty bluepilled mindset, they believe life will be better there in the west lol, the curries now that are coming around are mostly low caste low steppe (european aryan genes) people or simple hindu folk, its terrible and i wanna move to north greenland.
They are treated as total subhumans though

they do not realize that, rest assured, its totally absurd but it must be understood bro, they live in a blue pilled circle jerk back in their shitty cramped up basement suites with other 80 poojeets

the west needs someone to do tech jobs after all

Because they hate white people who they think are inferior and these curries also believe in jbw so it makes sense to move to a country where they get endlessly mogged.

They also want to escape the troubles and issues of india even tho they claim india is best and a great country but they prefer to live in whiteman country, and turn whiteman country into india 2.0 anyway

They also move to whiteman country for revenge against white people for being colonist, by increasing rent prices and working longer hours for a cheaper wage

Thumbs up emoji meme - high quality version | Picardía Thumbs Up Emoji Man  | Know Your Meme quedat.cat

Because they hate white people who they think are inferior and these curries also believe in jbw so it makes sense to move to a country where they get endlessly mogged.

They also want to escape the troubles and issues of india even tho they claim india is best and a great country but they prefer to live in whiteman country, and turn whiteman country into india 2.0 anyway

They also move to whiteman country for revenge against white people for being colonist, by increasing rent prices and working longer hours for a cheaper wage

Thumbs up emoji meme - high quality version | Picardía Thumbs Up Emoji Man  | Know Your Meme quedat.cat
tldr curries are a meme

Total curry extermination NOW!

These guys are 70 IQ. They all work in fast food or uber eats.
curries have on average one of the higher household incomes for an ethnic group, so that's unlikely to describe all of them

curries have on average one of the higher household incomes for an ethnic group, so that's unlikely to describe all of them
Not in Canada. 50 of them live in one household so the numbers are misleading.

Dude idk where they fuck in Canada you are but in the GTA you couldnt be farther from the truth.
The schools here are mostly filled with curries. Honestly as a white kid that grew up in the GTA, I feel like there were so many instances where I was actually discriminated cuz I wasn't a brownie, especailly at school. It's absolutely outrageous.
Thats why I want to leave this shit hole that is the GTA, I want to move out to saskatchewan or to a republican state

the curries now that are coming around are mostly low caste low steppe (european aryan genes) people
Cope. The curries in Canada are jats and Poojabis who have the Highest steppe of all curries
Excluding the people, living conditions here are a solid 7/10.
:feelsUgh: Too bad. So the curries aren't ruing shit enough? When will the country collapse then??? Total Canada Destruction

In every other place yes, not in Canada because they let in too many subhumans

In every other place yes, not in Canada because they let in too many subhumans
sure, but OP said 'white countries'

canada is a homosexual country, so probably the people who move there are gay dalits

Dude idk where they fuck in Canada you are but in the GTA you couldnt be farther from the truth.
The schools here are mostly filled with curries. Honestly as a white kid that grew up in the GTA, I feel like there were so many instances where I was actually discriminated cuz I wasn't a brownie, especailly at school. It's absolutely outrageous.
Thats why I want to leave this shit hole that is the GTA, I want to move out to saskatchewan or to a republican state
I grew up in the GTA and curries were the outcast incels in school.

Cope. The curries in Canada are jats and Poojabis who have the Highest steppe of all curries

:feelsUgh: Too bad. So the curries aren't ruing shit enough? When will the country collapse then??? Total Canada Destruction
nah, nowdays its mostly low caste indians and shit, i personally live here, also, its not steppe ancestry, its steppe_MLBA, former is steppe_EMBA which most braindeads here refer to.

nah, nowdays its mostly low caste indians and shit, i personally live here, also, its not steppe ancestry, its steppe_MLBA, former is steppe_EMBA which most braindeads here refer to.
@Emba

lmao

Its because they watch redpill content creators on YouTube all day and are retarded enough to actually think they could mimic their "advice" in the west. Those fucking scammers (not the indians) should be publicly hung for setting all of these people up for failure imo

Kikes let them in because then mr shekelberg won't have to increase wages all the while increasing prices on consumer goods rent etc

I was walking past a curry today and this guy was unironically 5'2, dark shitskin, and had an ugly potato looking face. Canada is being flooded with curries and they look different from the curries we used to get. They are shorter, darker, and uglier. If this guy went to a white shcool he would get horrendously bullied while also being too weak to fight back. The local whites look at this guy with complete disgust and white women are repulsed by his appearance. Curries are lower than dalits in white countries. This guy likely works for Tim Hortons or Uber Eats delivering orders. He is a literal eunuch slave who will never have sex with a white woman and will never escape poverty. He's too small to win a fight making him an easy target. He's not even an anomaly, this is the standard experience for curries in the west, yet millions of them still come here. Why the fuck are they so desperate to move here when the mog is absolutely horrendous?
India has a GDP per capita that is only $5000 higher than North Korea in PPP

Because 1 Canadian $$=62 endian rupees.Even if he does minimum wage in canada than he will atleast be getting double or triple the wages he will be getting in curryland which has high unemployment right now and no concept of minimum wage.If you were in his place wouldnt you do the same?

Last edited:
Kikes let them in because then mr shekelberg won't have to increase wages all the while increasing prices on consumer goods rent etc
This same phenomenon happens with certain indian states like bihar they migrate all over endia and steal all the other states jobs and women

to make money if he in western europe, america or geomaxxing if he in eastern europe, russia

Their home country is literally unsanitary.