Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do asians have western names while indians and arabs dont?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Every ricecel i've met has an very western first name such as "David, Preston etc. while having rice last name. meanwhile the average curry in the west "Rakesh Gupta" and Arab "Abdul Waheeb Ahmed"

Every ricecel i've met has an very western first name such as "David, Preston etc. while having rice last name. meanwhile the average curry in the west "Rakesh Gupta" and Arab "Abdul Waheeb Ahmed"
They worship the white man. They adopt the white enames as such. Asians have inferiority complex especially chunks who adopt Western names the most

Lol. Because Asians hate their languages, are materialistic, and try their best to fit in. They're the real jews.
My dad's mongol chink gf's real name was Bid Pudping. Lmao. Now it's Amy.

The Asians want to be like the white man, they even started a whole war due to it ( Pacific War ) only to be humiliated and defeated.
Now they control our youth with their anime and hentai.

Lol. Because Asians hate their languages, are materialistic, and try their best to fit in. They're the real jews.

once white men become extinct, noodles won't have a better option but to marry those with white names.

Lowest IQ shit I have ever seen here... there are a billion chinks without western names

I had an asian (I guess chinese) lecturer in uni, who had a western name.

Some indians do use western names also, but I've never seen arabs doing so.

Lowest IQ shit I have ever seen here... there are a billion chinks without western names
In there countries but once you go west they all have white names, just go to the bay area and see how many rice foids are named Kathy or Michelle and some Rice man is named Chris, just look at the cast of "Crazy Rich Asians" all chinks yet have white names, compare to cast of alladin all shitskin names

Because no one wants to be named "Ching Chong" and get bullied even harder.

At least being named Abdul sounds lowinhibmaxxed and thugmaxxed.

Lmfaooo. this gave me a good laugh.
Because no one wants to be named "Ching Chong" and get bullied even harder.

At least being named Abdul sounds lowinhibmaxxed and thugmaxxed.
would they prefer ling ling instead?

It's as some others have posted before, they hate their own cultures and want to be white/western really badly. Muslims and Hindus are more tribalistic and want to distinguish themselves from other groups.

In there countries but once you go west they all have white names, just go to the bay area and see how many rice foids are named Kathy or Michelle and some Rice man is named Chris, just look at the cast of "Crazy Rich Asians" all chinks yet have white names, compare to cast of alladin all shitskin names

Thats because they have been programmed from the factory to respond to the default names Tommy, Jackie or in prostitute versions Cindy or Linda.

The reason many would claim is that their real names are hard to pronounce. But the true reason is to fit in so they can feel superior. Asian women are the most self hating cunts on the planet.

Do you call her Bid, or Amy, or mom :feelshaha::feelshaha:?
I call her riceslave
Ricebringer.
once white men become extinct, noodles won't have a better option but to marry those with white names.
thank you.
What about nigs named thomas carter or something (some weird old english boomer american jumble of names.)
Welp the yellow ricebringer light must shine on god's creation's ass once in a while.

White people are worshiped by asians.

The reason many would claim is that their real names are hard to pronounce. But the true reason is to fit in so they can feel superior. Asian women are the most self hating cunts on the planet.
Right. Our tongues are racist. We need to instate more looney tunes on TV, or Tom and Jerry shit to give us etiquette training to pronounce pingpongping names better.

Yeah it's true. But it's not necessarily because the Asian female body is the ugliest. In some ways maybe but it's not overwhelmingly gross like some black girls who don't give a shit. It's bc Asians are more hardwired to be insecure and to judge people based on materialistic binaries rather than anything else.

Cause they're wannabe whites and are ashamed of being asian when surrounded by whites

They worship the white man. They adopt the white enames as such. Asians have inferiority complex especially chunks who adopt Western names the most
JFL if you think shitskin hindus don't worship the white man.

It really depends on where you’re meeting them my guy. Literally almost every non-white-race who comes to America will adopt a “white” name.

It really depends on where you’re meeting them my guy. Literally almost every non-white-race who comes to America will adopt a “white” name.
Not really, none of my arab relatives have white names. neither do the curries in my class, maybe you will see some christain ethnic with it once in a full moon but other than that, its mostly asians.

Not really, none of my arab relatives have white names. neither do the curries in my class, maybe you will see some christain ethnic with it once in a full moon but other than that, its mostly asians.

Weird. Idk if it’s mostly Asians tho either tbh.

Blacks, “Latinos”, too

Isn't it because it's a pain to pronounce for most westerners so asians just take a western/biblical name. Am i wrong?

"white" names are actually ethnic names. Most white names are from the bible, when hebrews actually looked ethnic.

Weird. Idk if it’s mostly Asians tho either tbh.

Blacks, “Latinos”, too
Ya, lots of mexicans ethnic names like enrique, juan carlos, jose jesus etc. bbc's in my area have white names tbh.

"white" names are actually ethnic names. Most white names are from the bible, when hebrews actually looked ethnic.

Yea ik. John Isaac etc
Ya, lots of mexicans ethnic names like enrique, juan carlos, jose jesus etc. bbc's in my area have white names tbh.

depends too. Are they 1st generation or 2nd generation Mexican-Americans? The 2nd generation Americans Ik have “white names” like John or Michael, there’s even memes about it lol

John is a germanized/anglized version of the name "Yohanan" the true hebrew name.

Same thing that happened to yeshua too right I think? Idk

Because Indian names are easy to pronounce. Also I think Chinese actually look down on Westerners and don't believe they can pronounce a Chinese name so they create a Western name as condescension.

curries and arabs are proud of their culture and identities, while chinks are self-hating and try to assimilate and Americanize.

Asians culturally doesnt care about names and use nicknames while in my country Turkey and I assuming generally in the middle east people call each other by their names.

Cuz its easy to pronounce ´´Ahmed`` and not some weird ass name

Cuz they want to be treated as muh "real americanz" and become integrated into amerimutt society. JFL if you're not Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian or Jewish you'll always be treated as an outsider.

Last edited:
Thats mainly because chinese and korean names are difficult to pronounce. try pronouncing “Hyeong Wo” or “Tzu Chu” correctly lol. Japanese people dont do this as their names r easy to pronounce, “Kamura, Yoshi” etc

Thats mainly because chinese and korean names are difficult to pronounce. try pronouncing “Hyeong Wo” or “Tzu Chu” correctly lol. Japanese people dont do this as their names r easy to pronounce, “Kamura, Yoshi” etc
pretty much

Cause they're wannabe whites and are ashamed of being asian when surrounded by whites
more prone to insecurity than other races. moer prone to be fake.

and most westerners pronounce the name in a standard English letter format, like pronouncing Qing literally with the letter Q instead of "ching"

I don't know if it's because of pronunciation, but this does seem to be a true observation. I have a Korean friend whose birth name is Hyundoe(idk how it's spelled, but that's how it's pronounced), which is only a bisyllabic name, rather easy to pronounced imo, but he goes by a western name, yet I have some Japanese friends with much stranger names, tri/quadsyllabic, yet they do go by their name.

I don't know if it's because of pronunciation, but this does seem to be a true observation. I have a Korean friend whose birth name is Hyundoe(idk how it's spelled, but that's how it's pronounced), which is only a bisyllabic name, rather easy to pronounced imo, but he goes by a western name, yet I have some Japanese friends with much stranger names, tri/quadsyllabic, yet they do go by their name.
It's cause Koreans and chinks are self hating. They aren't proud of thermostat history. Their ancestors would be ashamed of their descendant's bowing to foreign cultuew

because otherwise their names be like uhh Dong and Wang

White man is what Asians worship

Because they are cucked to the core.

Recently I'm seeing some curries are doing this shit so that they can (((fit in))) with whites.

I know one currycel whose name is "Siddharth" (Buddha's name), but he changed it to "Sid".

LMAO, you can't be more pathetic than that. Disgusting.

Last edited:
yea korean names are generally harder to pronounce because of the throat stresses and weird consonants. on the other hand english speakers wouldnt have a hard time pronouncing japanese names, the only sounds they would find hard to pronounce is tsu and r consonants (switched with l in english)