Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do asians have western names while indians and arabs dont?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
I am seeing more curries call themselves western names

Because they are cucked to the core.

Recently I'm seeing some curries are doing this shit so that they can (((fit in))) with whites.

I know one guy whose name is "Siddharth" (Buddha's name), but he changed it to "Sid".

LMAO, you can't be more pathetic than that. Disgusting.
siddharth sounds pretty badass for a south asian name

siddharth sounds pretty badass for a south asian name

Siddharth is a beautiful name, which means "accomplished" or "enlightened". I'm not Hindu or Buddhist, my name is Arabic although I'm a curry.

Btw, some sandcels are not free from this shit. They change their Arabic biblical names to Anglicized names, like "Yahya" to "John", "Yusuf" to "Joseph", "Ismael" to "Samuel" etc.

I hate people who change their names. It's despicable.

yea korean names are generally harder to pronounce because of the throat stresses and weird consonants. on the other hand english speakers wouldnt have a hard time pronouncing japanese names, the only sounds they would find hard to pronounce is tsu and r consonants (switched with l in english)
Maybe, I have cousins with names like Vojtěch and Řezník that I guarantee you no native English speaker will pronounce properly, yet they still go by their names with an altered pronunciation easy for English speakers. Much the same seems to be true for the Japanese I know here in America, not so for Koreans, and I don't know any Chinese.

Asian women are the most self-hating materialistic white cum sucking vile creatures to walk the planet.