Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do all curries even model ones look like shit

hghorope

hghorope

Recruit
★★★
Even Hamza who is self improvement youtuber is tall and well build but seems like he stinks. Curries is really got the lowest smv but most of them are low inhib which is makes me jealous.

Even top tier Indian models look like they stinks wtf. Just jewgle Indian male model and see it yourself. My respect for currycels for their eternal struggle.

Also random fact: India got the highest birthrate in the world. Do what do you want with this info.

Because they’re Indian

if they stopped eating curry with spices in them all the time and actually poo'd in the loo they wouldn't smell so bad

if they stopped eating curry with spices in them all the time and actually poo'd in the loo they wouldn't smell so bad
Those niggas also need to figure out basic hygienic practices, like showering and using deodorant. I can smell their BO before I see their face. It's like a putrid miasma

Even Hamza who is self improvement youtuber is tall and well build but seems like he stinks. Curries is really got the lowest smv but most of them are low inhib which is makes me jealous.

Even top tier Indian models look like they stinks wtf. Just jewgle Indian male model and see it yourself. My respect for currycels for their eternal struggle.

Also random fact: India got the highest birthrate in the world. Do what do you want with this info.
Do you think Freddy Mercury looked good?

rs_634x1024-181101083041-634-Freddie-Mercury-J1R-110118.jpg

Do you think Freddy Mercury looked good?

rs_634x1024-181101083041-634-Freddie-Mercury-J1R-110118.jpg
He is Parsi though, Zoroastrians who fled Iran after the Islamic conquest but kept marrying exclusively among themselves so not curry

He is Parsi though, Zoroastrians who fled Iran after the Islamic conquest but kept marrying exclusively among themselves so not curry
Yeah, true, I was trying to give curry bros some lifefuel kek

Hamza has dogshit bug eyes.

curries normally have pretty bad fat pad distribution

Hygiene and diet has to do with their smell.

i have an interesting theory, i wonder if there is research out there

indians/desis with very light skin and very dark skin look okay to me, but when they have the middle brown colour, the general bimaru-marathi complexion they invoke some sort of uncomfortable mental response in me...even though i have the SAME brown complexion
same with LatAm people i see in germany, the afro- and white ones look just okay but the mestico mixed ones always make me feel weird. especially those that look like they could be indian or SEA

you see same phenomenon in SEA where brown skinned SEA are called 'dirty' but not negrito and negro native ethnicities

i have an interesting theory, i wonder if there is research out there

indians/desis with very light skin and very dark skin look okay to me, but when they have the middle brown colour, the general bimaru-marathi complexion they invoke some sort of uncomfortable mental response in me...even though i have the SAME brown complexion
same with LatAm people i see in germany, the afro- and white ones look just okay but the mestico mixed ones always make me feel weird. especially those that look like they could be indian or SEA

you see same phenomenon in SEA where brown skinned SEA are called 'dirty' but not negrito and negro native ethnicities
Dark skinned SEAs look dirtier than actual black people for some reason. Probably because black people have cool undertones, while curries have warm, yellowish undertones

Also random fact: India got the highest birthrate in the world
So many people just make shit up on here lol. Birth rate in India is below replacement level. It was 2.05 in 2020 and is below 2 now. If it wasn't for rising life expectancy in 2nd world countries (like India and LATAM), and huge birth rates in Africa, the world population would be shrinking.