Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what do men look like on the smv scale?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Anybody got pictures of a 1/10 2/10 3/10 4/10 etc etc till 10/10. Like the whole heirachy of the smv scale for men. I always read about smv, Chad, LTN etc but what exactly and precisely do these people look like, this is omething I have seen very little of anywhere even here. Here its always pics of Chad or some 2/10 truecel or the common ER pics

This in an excellent as a scale of assesment. But u cant really enlarge the pictures without them becoming very blurred and fuzzy. U cant see the jaw shape, the shape of the facial bones, the eye curvitures etc etc. Do u understand me now?

I think nobody knows what a true 4/10 is or what a true 8/10. Maybe thats why there is nothing out there because its all subjective depending on the individual like why some foids like bushy eye browed men, some Stacys like blacks some foids prefer browns etc etc.

This in an excellent as a scale of assesment. But u cant really enlarge the pictures without them becoming very blurred and fuzzy. U cant see the jaw shape, the shape of the facial bones, the eye curvitures etc etc. Do u understand me now?

I think nobody knows what a true 4/10 is or what a true 8/10. Maybe thats why there is nothing out there because its all subjective depending on the individual like why some foids like bushy eye browed men, some Stacys like blacks some foids prefer browns etc etc.
It's subjective based on whatever country you live in. I notice that in the developed world, a lot of men would be 8s and 9s if they were in a developing country. Visiting my home province in the Philippines vs visiting Seoul in Korea, the men are vastly different. With this foids' preferences fit the population. Of course these foids are still 'chad only', but their standards for that is lower or higher depending.

There is no 1-10 hierarchy brother
There are only three, incel, normie chad

These 2-3 points difference in smv doesn't mean anything

It's subjective based on whatever country you live in. I notice that in the developed world, a lot of men would be 8s and 9s if they were in a developing country. Visiting my home province in the Philippines vs visiting Seoul in Korea, the men are vastly different. With this foids' preferences fit the population. Of course these foids are still 'chad only', but their standards for that is lower or higher depending.
ok good points that perfect sense. A foids opinion in Italy will be way different to a foid in Moscow or a foid in MAnila or one in Delhi

so u mean something more along the lines of categories such as (poor, suffiecient , good, excellent) rather than exact precise numbers on a precise scale. Makes sense and I see where u are coimg from, good points

so u mean something more along the lines of categories such as (poor, suffiecient , good, excellent) rather than exact precise numbers on a precise scale. Makes sense and I see where u are coimg from, good points
:blackpill::feelsokman:

Whats the best way I can get my face rated without having to plaster it on reddit and receive "just work out and get a haircut bro :soy::foidSoy:" type comments.
I know some blackpill youtube channels do paid face ratings but thats just a money racket and is as cucked as donoing to a foid streamer or being findomed.

Whats the best way I can get my face rated without having to plaster it on reddit and receive "just work out and get a haircut bro :soy::foidSoy:" type comments.
I know some blackpill youtube channels do paid face ratings but thats just a money racket and is as cucked as donoing to a foid streamer or being findomed.
very simple answer and only correct answer: Ask a foid

paying for men to rate u is a waste of money. Only foids can rate u because its foids opinions that make u incel or a normie that can ascend, foids decide ONLY

I ask foids all the time and I always get 3/10 or 4/10

paying for men to rate u is a waste of money. Only foids can rate u because its foids opinions that make u incel or a normie that can ascend, foids decide ONLY

I ask foids all the time and I always get 3/10 or 4/10
You guys know women irl?:dafuckfeels:
Even if I did know a foid, what are they going to say? "You look fabulous", "maybe work out a little" and all of those other things they spout so they can virtue signal and not look shallow, even though they are, in front of the other foids.
The one time I got rated, I got an 8. Like fuck I'm an 8. You gotta interrogate a foid to get any truth out of them.

Very true but you also need to ask brutally honest foids.

You guys know women irl?:dafuckfeels:
Even if I did know a foid, what are they going to say? "You look fabulous", "maybe work out a little" and all of those other things they spout so they can virtue signal and not look shallow, even though they are, in front of the other foids.
The one time I got rated, I got an 8. Like fuck I'm an 8. You gotta interrogate a foid to get any truth out of them.
obviously foids you know personally like ones u grew up with in ur hood since birth. Just tell them 2 be honest for real. Just say u want 2 know what smv foid 2 approach 2 avoid always getting rejected. Say stuff like that and they will be honest

I think I'm a 2 or 3, they are both so ugly though it's hard to choose. Id say I look more like 2.

This. SMV correlates with how foids treat you and they will be either repulsed, tolerate you or attracted to you. Normies will experience minor attraction at best.

Looksmax.org will claim guys like this are only 5 PSL

Why do you say that, please explain?
I saw it in 2020 and it’s fucking terrible. They gave Ryan Gosling who’s ofc a very good actor but an 8/10?? Lol.

Refer to this but I should’ve done it by .5s instead of ranges. Simply because people will think every person listed is the same whilst it’s supposed to be that they’re in the same range