Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why did my life have to be like this?

overrrrrrrrrrr

overrrrrrrrrrr

invisible
★★
Today I got mogged so hard into oblivion being surrounded by a bunch of white guys who were like 6'3 to 6'6 and it was like I didn't even exist, now feeling like I don't even exists is normal when I have to interact with people in group settings but this was just extra brutal for some reason. The only thing I said to one of them was how he could best reply to his boss and he instantly said something like thanks ethnic they must be good at communicating were you are from and I just fcking hate always having to be reduced to my race. they were all talking about what they were going to do this weekend and their ''fun'' plans meanwhile my plans are probably just rotting on this fucking forum and then then the realization that every social group I have ever been I was a complete and utter lose hit me like a motherfucker. ofc I already knew this but for some reason being mogged into the fcking shadow realm also made those past shitty social experience come right up and I just felt like I wanted to get out of there and put a bullet in my brain but unfortunately I don't have access to guns. Every single social group/hierarchy I have ever been a part of people have always looked down on me and treated me like shit. but why, why couldn't I born a normie why did my life have to come to this shit why me I just don't understand it. What have i ever done wrong to deserve any of this fcking bullshit. I am so sick and tired of always being looked down upon as some inferior being who doesn't deserve to be in the presence of the average person. Most people look down on me as an inferior being and for fcking what. just bc i was born with brown skin and not the best face. even if it was personality how the fuck can you expect me to have good social skills when I got bullied as child and that just snowballed al the way throughout my youth and how the fck can you still expect of me to want to interact with other people or be nice to them when all they do is treat me like some worthless piece of shit. I cant take this shit anymore everyday I come closer to roping. why did it have to be me why couldn't it have been someone else why couldn't I just have a normal life?

I know no one is going to read this or some FAGG is just going to comment OK GrAYcel but this is literally the only place I have to vent so I have to do it here.

It's over, do you live in the Netherlands or something? :feelsohgod:

Https   tf cmsv2 smithsonianmag medias3amazonawscom filer 94 e1 94e15fdd 8d9f 41dc b140 c9d

Last edited:
We're in this together, that might help you cope

Netherlands, ethnic, and ugly? :dafuckfeels:

Buddy boyo.... :feelsugh:
yea I know it's fcking giga over for me. funny thing is that I am not even that short I am 5'10 barefoot and I have 2 inch shoelifts in my shoes and I still get heightmogged into the shadowrealm and back on a daily basis.

I my goal is just to invest/save as much money as possible till I am like 35 or something and move the fuck out of the cuckerlands, probably want to move to Thailand since its the easiest place to get a visa. maybe I wont be able to get a girl their but that's honestly not even the reason I want to move the fuck out of the Netherlands. I am so sick of always just getting reduced down to my race and being nothing more then the shitty ethnic guy to make fun of. This is literally the only cope I have left