Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why did God create me, Will I suffer for nothing?

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
How can a loving God create a human being with 0 redeemable qualities. I'm short, ethnic, ugly, stupid and poor. Once my parents die then I'll literally have nothing, no friends, no girlfriend, no social circle, no nothing. Christcels how do you cope christcels? @IronsideCel

god fucked you big time

Honestly nowadays I ask myself that a lot, that how can my life be totally worthless in this world, I am shit at everything and nobody likes me. Where do I fit into this world, and how the fuck will I ever find it. If I don't then why am I even here.

god fucked you big time
yet here I am, trying to find solace in the fact that maybe all this suffering means something. Maybe I was destined for something greater, instead of wage slaving until I die.

Human?

Because God doesn't create us on an individual level, your parents created you. Society which is man made hates you, you have no friends so fellow humans hate you. How is any of this God's fault?

Honestly nowadays I ask myself that a lot, that how can my life be totally worthless in this world, I am shit at everything and nobody likes me. Where do I fit into this world, and how the fuck will I ever find it. If I don't then why am I even here.
I feel the exact same way. It's like you're an anomaly. Maybe we were hitlers henchmen in our past lives or maybe we were hilter himself reborn

Human?

Because God doesn't create us on an individual level, your parents created you. Society which is man made hates you, you have no friends so fellow humans hate you. How is any of this God's fault?
Were created in his own image, he knows how many hair follicles we have on our heads, he knows everything about us. God just could've not created me, he should've left me in the darkness with no consciousness. Almost an eternal sleep

Were created in his own image, he knows how many hair follicles we have on our heads, he knows everything about us. God just could've not created me, he should've left me in the darkness with no consciousness. Almost an eternal sleep
Created humanity in his image not each individual. Your genetics are still decided by your parents, blame them and call them not loving and ask them why did they make you if they knew they had horrific genetics. That is if your parents are still around of course. Otherwise I'd stop asking these useless questions if I were you, this thread is posted daily for heavens sake.

You are not ethnic if you are living in your land of originate, aren't you in South Africa :feelsseriously:

Yes I am. It doesn't mean I'm not an ethnic though, does it?
In your country you can't be ethnic, in west you would be a ethnic, in your country a white guy would be a ethnic

To reprodooce

In your country you can't be ethnic, in west you would be a ethnic, in your country a white guy would be a ethnic
Ohh i didn't know, doesn't change anything though. Im a worthless piece of shit that will never amount to anything. Whether I'm ethnic or not

Ohh i didn't know, doesn't change anything though. Im a worthless piece of shit that will never amount to anything. Whether I'm ethnic or not
200 1

How can a loving God create a human being with 0 redeemable qualities. I'm short, ethnic, ugly, stupid and poor. Once my parents die then I'll literally have nothing, no friends, no girlfriend, no social circle, no nothing. Christcels how do you cope christcels? @IronsideCel
i jerk it,talk to a few folks in messenger and a friend in insta, and feel like i wanna kill myself every single day but i aint doing it(no social circle irl)

i want the lord to refund in heaven tho fr.:feelsrope::cryfeels:

I feel the exact same way. It's like you're an anomaly. Maybe we were hitlers henchmen in our past lives or maybe we were hilter himself reborn
Hitler Did nothing wrong. The man gave his Best to save this godforsaken continent.
What more could you want ?

Former free gracer here. Well just hope KJV free grace is right and you would be guaranteed Heaven.

David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

You are but a blip on this planet. You came from nothing, unfeeling and unaware. For a short period of time, you will feel. Pain, pleasure, success, failure, and everything else life entails. Then soon after, you will be dead, returned to the nothing from which you came. It will not matter then what ratio of pain and pleasure you experienced in your short time of existence. Some are lucky. Some are not. All reach the same destination.

200.gif

All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain.

if God good then how come bad thing happen?
A lifetime of suffering is but the stub of a toe in the eyes of God bro, trust in him
Brootal :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

You are but a blip on this planet. You came from nothing, unfeeling and unaware. For a short period of time, you will feel. Pain, pleasure, success, failure, and everything else life entails. Then soon after, you will be dead, returned to the nothing from which you came. It will not matter then what ratio of pain and pleasure you experienced in your short time of existence. Some are lucky. Some are not. All reach the same destination.

200.gif

All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain.
Why not just end it now then?

Why not just end it now then?
Guts GIF

Why not continue on? See it through? What’s it all matter in the end? See what’s in store for you.

You’ll hit the grave soon enough. No rush. Human lives are so very hilariously short. Almost too short to do anything that really matters. This is just a little bump in the road of eternity. You’ll return to the void from whence you came soon enough.

Guts GIF

Why not continue on? See it through? What’s it all matter in the end? See what’s in store for you.

You’ll hit the grave soon enough. No rush. Human lives are so very hilariously short. Almost too short to do anything that really matters. This is just a little bump in the road of eternity. You’ll return to the void from whence you came soon enough.
Makes sense brocel. Godspeed

Guts GIF

there is nothing in store for me. not everbody have something that they love and the thing I want to do is illegal unlike that guts mtf who can kill people and incite vengeance and got away with it

It is what it is. Like Oreoman says, God has favourites.

It’s over

God doesnt exist

Well he didn't

Sin did this, not God, mang.
Christ is just the redeemer.

I'm cursed, in addition to having health problems like my grandma did I am a genetic failure and also I have her recessed bones and ugly nose. Everytime I try to self improve I get hit with sickness or some other bad luck, it feels like I'm being trolled.

I'm cursed, in addition to having health problems like my grandma did I am a genetic failure and also I have her recessed bones and ugly nose. Everytime I try to self improve I get hit with sickness or some other bad luck, it feels like I'm being trolled.
Holy gray.