Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't foids give a direct answer of a simple question

E

Extreme

Banned
-
So I am talking to this foid for a while now and I asked how old you are she overlooked the question then I again asked how old are you and she again tried to dodge but I didn't let her change the topic and she gave a fucking useless reply that I(she) am younger than you(which we both already know) and you don't have common sense. I was like BITCH I am asking how the fucking old are you and not whether you're older than me you trollop. She again changed the topic and I didn't force this time( I don't want to lose my chance by enraging her:feelsLSD:)
I don't understand if you don't want to tell your age then simply say I don't wanna disclose my age rather than dodging the topic and wasting time. Just be fucking starightforward.

They dont like telling their age (they dont want brent knowing their age so he'll fuck them)

Last edited:
'Cause they stupid toilets :foidSoy:

They dont like telling their age (they dont want brent knowing their age so he'll fuck them)

In group therapy, foid said she was fourteen-years-old for Brent. She was actually twelve.

Foids litteraly cannot count bro :feelshaha: she probably doesn't even know her own age so that's why she wasn't answering :feelsthink:

Foids litteraly cannot count bro :feelshaha: she probably doesn't even know her own age so that's why she wasn't answering :feelsthink:

Numbers are a bit difficult, at times. (I'm dyscalculic and so is my character, Aspie John)

I rarely remember my own phone number.

So I am talking to this foid for a while now and I asked how old you are she overlooked the question then I again asked how old are you and she again tried to dodge but I didn't let her change the topic and she gave a fucking useless reply that I(she) am younger than you(which we both already know) and you don't have common sense. I was like BITCH I am asking how the fucking old are you and not whether you're older than me you trollop. She again changed the topic and I didn't force this time( I don't want to lose my chance by enraging her:feelsLSD:)
I don't understand if you don't want to tell your age then simply say I don't wanna disclose my age rather than dodging the topic and wasting time. Just be fucking starightforward.
There was a foid in my dms for a while that's like this except she wouldn't show me what she looked like until I sent her like 5 snaps of me jestermaxxing. Just proves both of the foids in our situations aren't interested :feelsrope:

R
There was a foid in my dms for a while that's like this except she wouldn't show me what she looked like until I sent her like 5 snaps of me jestermaxxing. Just proves both of the foids in our situations aren't interested :feelsrope:
Right bro:cryfeels:

Right bro:cryfeels:
It was a filipina too so its massive suifuel for seamaxxers since I am white and 5'10 and she still didn't seem super interested

It was a filipina too so its massive suifuel for seamaxxers since I am white and 5'10 and she still didn't seem super interested
I just heard her voice she's probably 12/13:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I just heard her voice she's probably 12/13:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
They will blackpill you the hardest because their foid instincts are being tuned but at the same time they still have no filter because they're children.