Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't beckies shut the fuck up?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Now I want to get a car. Whenever I'm on public transport schoolgirl beckies comprising of mayos and curries talk about superfificial shit loudly in a fake high pitched accent to sound more chic. I want to exterminate them. There are giga stacies in sport academies that do their own thing as they have nobody to talk to.Get Rid of Beckies.

Birds are naturally going to chirp baby.[/Austin Powers voice

Priveledge and all that

Now I want to get a car. Whenever I'm on public transport schoolgirl beckies comprising of mayos and curries talk about superfificial shit loudly in a fake high pitched accent to sound more chic. I want to exterminate them. There are giga stacies in sport academies that do their own thing as they have nobody to talk to.Get Rid of Beckies.
2AE1BAC8 0D28 4585 A1EA C3C73D6F3D6B

Brutal driver licence pill. @LastGerman

Women should just shut up.

They want Chads cock in their mouth

Bruh I ride my bike like an autist, imagine if I tried driving a car

Smthng unrelated but I don't live in the states n now that i think of it, I feel I have seen less than 10 true stacys, much less giga stacys in my entire life

Smthng unrelated but I don't live in the states n now that i think of it, I feel I have seen less than 10 true stacys, much less giga stacys in my entire life
They are rare , just like Chad.

They need a spanking