Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These illegal immigrants nextdoor won't shut the fuck up!

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
I have been living with my dad ever since I can remember, but about 7 or 6 months ago, these people from Central America were in the many caravans traveling to the United States, and they were given housing placement in my apartment complex. They live behind me but our kitchen and bathroom walls are shared/connected. For the first month, I was cool with them even though they were a little off-putting. But about three months in, I started to notice that there were more people coming in and out of the apartment; and a lot more noise than usual, and I realized that there are about 9 to 11 people living in that 1 bedroom apartment with a patio. They are disgusting they leave and dry their clothes around the swimming pool area and place them onto bushes for everyone to see.

Now they are irritating the living shit out of me. The 7 or 8 kids living in the apartment never go to school. And the adults seem like they never go to work and they ALWAYS... ALWAYS MAKE SO MUCH FUCKING BANGING DRILLING YELLING NOISES THAT IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE. THEY DO SHIT UNTIL 4 IN THE MORNING. Excluding my fellow latino brocels, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DON'T YOU GUYS EVER GO TO SLEEP AND NOT WEAR HEADPHONES FOR YOUR MUSIC.

I Called CPA, the police, and the apartment manager staff to get rid of of them because of the noise, drilling and shit they leave all of over the place; all three of them DON'T DO SHIT. Of Course, my normie dad says that I should "deal with it". My father just copes his balls off in order to feel good about being stoic (masculinity cope); he's just living under the thumb of people from foerign place that don't give shit about him or me; you're not even getting any central American pussy out of either why would you cope.
I thought about doing something sadistic to them but I am high inhib and scared that they might do some shit to my car.

I am at my wits end with this. What can I do tolerate this and get good decent sleep; it's worse because I have insomnia. How do I cope?

Also, fellow latin brocels please explain this behavior.

I can give more information about these people, but I don't want to make this post overly long. I know about how they got here because my mexican neighbor talked to them and hates them too.

You can just call ICE on them if they bother you that much

Yea and it's not Latinos specifically; what I've noticed in general is that it's poor people.- Poor people seem to make a lot more noise and don't consider the people around them, and they throw trash on the ground and just leave a mess everywhere, etc...-

I had to live in a similar place for about 6 months, and it was mostly "trailer trash" whites, but they did the same thing--- loud music late at night, screaming and yelling, and mysterious *bangs* and *thuds* coming from their place...- and they never can keep their pit bulls under control, so their dogs are always menacing passersby...

Poor people seem just generally less well-behaved, for some reason
-

Last edited:
Are you white? If so, you deserve it.

Ishowspeed shake
64166 07be38c788073fe83dd341e1d4ad7f9c

> hates white people
> hates white women
> has white toilet in avi

Why is every shitskin like this
Look at my AVI. The white whore is in bondage tied up with a gag in her mouth. You have an IQ of 70 if you think that shows any form of white worship.

Look at my AVI. The white whore is in bondage tied up with a gag in her mouth. You have an IQ of 70 if you think that shows any form of white worship.
And thats how you want to represent yourself?

Submissive to bbc slave owner

Not surprising for indian cucks

meh Im ethnic but some other ethnics especially latinos are rude af and have no manners. it hurts other ethnics just as much as it hurts whites because we have to live with them

call ice, im sure that'll solve the problem.

Lol I'm in pretty much the exact same situation. I moved into my dads town house recently and both neighbours are NEET immigrants. They stay up all night blasting sandnigger music while banging on the walls. If I was a wage slave, I would hate them more.