Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why can a girl get a breast implants and a VaginalRejuvenationSurgery with it being ok but a guy can't get a dick implant without getting made fun of

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
There are so many surgeries to make a women look more beautiful and have more sex appeal and combine that with make up basically any ugly girl can become a Stacy but if you are an ugly guy you're fucked why can a 5/10 girl become a 8/10 yet a 5/10 has to stay 5/10 fucking double standard bullshit

Recently, I have been meticulously analysing my genitalia region in search of flaws and have found that my balls are highly assymetrical. One ball appears to be significantly lower than the other which makes my ballsack look lopsided and unaesthetic. It also gives the illusion that one ball is bigger than the other.

I was wondering if such thing as a balljob or testicular implants exist in order to rectify this and make my genitalia area look more symmetrical. I also want my testicals to be more elliptical which I hope the implants could also achieve.

I know this isn’t talked about much here as most people here concentrate on facial flaws but I would like to try and fix as many of my flaws as possible. If anyone knows of any surgeries they’d recommend to fix this predicament then I’d be grateful for your help.

Men like us aren't allowed to fraud our DNA, because we are expected to die off without breeding. Females are encouraged to breed no matter what. I'm guessing it stems from some caveman shit ensuring Chad bred all the females and populate the earth.

Last edited:
Recently, I have been meticulously analysing my genitalia region in search of flaws and have found that my balls are highly assymetrical. One ball appears to be significantly lower than the other which makes my ballsack look lopsided and unaesthetic. It also gives the illusion that one ball is bigger than the other.

I was wondering if such thing as a balljob or testicular implants exist in order to rectify this and make my genitalia area look more symmetrical. I also want my testicals to be more elliptical which I hope the implants could also achieve.

I know this isn’t talked about much here as most people here concentrate on facial flaws but I would like to try and fix as many of my flaws as possible. If anyone knows of any surgeries they’d recommend to fix this predicament then I’d be grateful for your help.

That's how it should be retard. Read this: https://prostate.net/articles/12-things-men-know-balls

That is a problem. Have you looked into a Orchiectomy? It has been known to solve problems like these...

Because most people think that girls are the ones that are mostly judged on looks and for guys it's not that big of a deal, when it's the complete opposite. Thin girls with no boobs and no ass get called petite and cute. Fat girls get called thick and curvy. Where as if you're a guy and your penis is tiny your life sucks and then you die.

Recently, I have been meticulously analysing my genitalia region in search of flaws and have found that my balls are highly assymetrical. One ball appears to be significantly lower than the other which makes my ballsack look lopsided and unaesthetic.

mogs me tbhtbh ded srs ngl
b u d d y
o
y
o
t b h
b
h b ... h... tbh... bh..
Image0

Because feemayles are nothing but hypocrites.

Men arent allowed to fraud genetic superiority

Men like us aren't allowed to fraud our DNA, because we are expected to die off without breeding. Females are encouraged to breed no matter what. I'm guessing it stems from some caveman shit ensuring Chad bred all the females and populate the earth.

Reminder OP ran off to seek validation from cucktears :soy::incel::banhammer:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back