Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Either I can't connect with anyone or no one wants to connect with me and both possibilities are just as bad.

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
I have been working hard on everything in the last 4 years and Im seeing some results. I stopped eating junk food, eat super healthy, began exercising almost 5x week hyper consistently unless I got very sick. I get at least 20 minutes of sunlight on my skin with no sunscreen a day, I used to be a framelet (120 pounds) so I put on about 10 lbs, etc etc. Basic self improvement nonsense that every redpill bro tells you to do I did. Went a yr+ on semen retention and literally everything and anything you can think of. I even did sungazing for fucks sake. My desperation drove me to the stupidest pseudoscience occultic, yoga, magic you can think of and I did it with almost religious enthusiasm.

The end result of all that? Nothing, Literally nothing. I went from sub average to average so I just get treated the same way I always have. In one of my depressive episodes, I decided to try and befriend more people. Nothing has worked. Every conversation and contact, it's me who is starting and ending the conversation.

No one and I mean NO ONE just randomly thinks of me and shoots me a text. Lately, I've been bolder than usual so I decided to try and make some female friends. It's me who starts every convo, it's me who's asking all the questions, it's all literally me. Male friendships are nearly identical. I found 4 guys throughout the months of college classes and 4/5, it's me who's texting first, and checking in.

Why is it so hard just to have someone I can genuinely befriend? The first person (foid) who ever reciprocated became my oneitis. That ended with her calling me a weird black dude after a few months and subsequently I had to cut them off. Not even other guys and sub5s want to befriend me and if they do it's a shallow connection to where we only see each other and talk if I reach out first.

TLDR: You are ALWAYS a loser if you start out as one. The black pill will never leave even if you become some Giga Chad through a freak disaster. I was born a 5'8 framelet black nigga and there's nothing I do that will change that.

4 years of diehard everything - maxxing since 17 years old just to get mogged by a foid or a Chad who eats Chic fil A and carb heavy processed shit every single day since the day they were born. It's unreal.

Go look at team3dalpha he got really good tips
Why would I need tips on doing semen retention if it's bullshit pseudoscience

I have been working hard on everything in the last 4 years and Im seeing some results. I stopped eating junk food, eat super healthy, began exercising almost 5x week hyper consistently unless I got very sick. I get at least 20 minutes of sunlight on my skin with no sunscreen a day, I used to be a framelet (120 pounds) so I put on about 10 lbs, etc etc. Basic self improvement nonsense that every redpill bro tells you to do I did. Went a yr+ on semen retention and literally everything and anything you can think of. I even did sungazing for fucks sake. My desperation drove me to the stupidest pseudoscience occultic, yoga, magic you can think of and I did it with almost religious enthusiasm.

The end result of all that? Nothing, Literally nothing. I went from sub average to average so I just get treated the same way I always have. In one of my depressive episodes, I decided to try and befriend more people. Nothing has worked. Every conversation and contact, it's me who is starting and ending the conversation.

No one and I mean NO ONE just randomly thinks of me and shoots me a text. Lately, I've been bolder than usual so I decided to try and make some female friends. It's me who starts every convo, it's me who's asking all the questions, it's all literally me. Male friendships are nearly identical. I found 4 guys throughout the months of college classes and 4/5, it's me who's texting first, and checking in.

Why is it so hard just to have someone I can genuinely befriend? The first person (foid) who ever reciprocated became my oneitis. That ended with her calling me a weird black dude after a few months and subsequently I had to cut them off. Not even other guys and sub5s want to befriend me and if they do it's a shallow connection to where we only see each other and talk if I reach out first.

TLDR: You are ALWAYS a loser if you start out as one. The black pill will never leave even if you become some Giga Chad through a freak disaster. I was born a 5'8 framelet black nigga and there's nothing I do that will change that.

4 years of diehard everything - maxxing since 17 years old just to get mogged by a foid or a Chad who eats Chic fil A and carb heavy processed shit every single day since the day they were born. It's unreal.
IM 19 and ive been rotting for 4 years, maybe time to work on myself? I think incels can enjoy a life of happiness.

no amount of self improvement for your genetics bro you know this

Sungazing? Like staring at the sun?

IM 19 and ive been rotting for 4 years, maybe time to work on myself? I think incels can enjoy a life of happiness.
Yes, a bit of exercise WILL change your life. Light cardio/walking under sunshine is more than enough.

i am all up for self impoovement . but what matters most when it comes to "ascention" and dating ( besides looks) is if you are even AROUND people whom you would like to court .

Yes, a bit of exercise WILL change your life. Light cardio/walking under sunshine is more than enough.
I used to gym, and became huge, im talking steroid physique (poo genes) but natty, then i got 0 friends, anx being in gym is hell, but ill keep going there, hopefully i can retire at 30 in a shit holeccountry, and ascend with a wife. Ive seen many 60 yr old oldcels with thai wives

i am all up for self impoovement . but what matters most when it comes to "ascention" and dating ( besides looks) is if you are even AROUND people whom you would like to court .
I am a college cel so I see about 30 different people in my classes every semester. Realistic though, I speak to maybe 1-2 of them. So no.

Worst part is it's women who do the courting. Men don't court. I've seen it with my 5'6 white, green eyed friend. Women either stare at him enough till they make eye contact OR they straight up approach him. When you see how easy it is for some dudes, you realize how much of it was never really a flaw within you

Damn. You didn't damage your eyes?
Yea, I have solar retinopathy now and it'll never heal. I can still see but I cant really read from a far anymore. Like signs on the highway, I can't read but if it's close, I can see fine

Good job on achieving all of that bro. Your prize is the glory. I know it sounds like cope but it is what it is. Truth is, it's probably not even your fault that you aren't getting any attention or connection back. People nowadays are even dumber and more closed off than they were years ago. If you aren't an actual Chad in 2024 then this is probably the best you can do. I don't have a solution for you, just keep grinding and yeah... Find ways to cope.

I have been working hard on everything in the last 4 years and Im seeing some results. I stopped eating junk food, eat super healthy, began exercising almost 5x week hyper consistently unless I got very sick. I get at least 20 minutes of sunlight on my skin with no sunscreen a day, I used to be a framelet (120 pounds) so I put on about 10 lbs, etc etc.
Unironically, good job.

I used to be on kind of the same path despite being blackpilled, since I figured it's best to still be healthy as an Incel as opposed to sick & weak constantly: However, I've slipped into a depression due to nearing the 22 age mark, stress from college, and some personal factors including a further strained relationship with my parents & extended family as a whole.
Basic self improvement nonsense that every redpill bro tells you to do I did. Went a yr+ on semen retention and literally everything and anything you can think of. I even did sungazing for fucks sake. My desperation drove me to the stupidest pseudoscience occultic, yoga, magic you can think of and I did it with almost religious enthusiasm.
relatable, I was once on that "semen retention" horsehit for so long as well: I remember, I used to literally obsess & keep solid track of how long I can keep a streak going for, read tons of bullshit on it, and I even genuinely believed that by doing it I would somehow become more "attractive" to foids
In one of my depressive episodes, I decided to try and befriend more people. Nothing has worked. Every conversation and contact, it's me who is starting and ending the conversation.
This is how literally every "friendship" I have had since I was around 12 or so has went; my condolences, I know that feeling.
It always is me who texts & checks in first, 90% of the time at least.

And you want to know what constituted the conversations most of the time they reached out? Asking me for something, never asking how I was, what I was doing, etc.

As a sub-5 & Autist, you are either a Jester or errand-boy, nothing more or less.
I think a lot of it is due to us being Non-NT: I see tons of sub-5 guys around my looks-level in large groups, sometimes with foids even.
That's because not just our looks, but also our behavior(muh personality) was determined at birth, and the only chances of shaping/changing it happened within our early childhood years.

Reminds me of this quote from one of my favorite games:

View: https://youtu.be/kAAlEoLRuTA?si=4QuRrhv87ElYbnFs&t=15

Life is either Heaven on Earth or Hell on Earth, no in between.

There's just nothing to fucking do. I tried too, and this world is so atomized that if you unfortunately happened to miss the boat then you can't redeem yourself, especially as you age. I even see it at work, how everyone is antisocial, how people are in public places : it's a fucking dystopian hellhole generally devoid of any kind of trust, joy and love on a larger scale, i mean nowadays these things are tied to an individual's social "tribe" and "bubble" and do not resonate, even a bit, with the social fabric at large. Ironically enough for us incels this kind of world makes us dream about a wife, gf or whatever even more :feelsEhh: :ahegao: i want to be saved so bad

I lost about 50 lbs and nobody cared. I'm ugly, autistic and fell behind socially so I'm nothing.

relatable, I was once on that "semen retention" horsehit for so long as well: I remember, I used to literally obsess & keep solid track of how long I can keep a streak going for, read tons of bullshit on it, and I even genuinely believed that by doing it I would somehow become more "attractive" to foids
I was waiting on your response. I get why so many young men and even grown men fall for this. It’s pure gaslighting after you “wake up” and realize your nut doesn’t do much in attracting others but it was a great source of hope when I first got into it.

I think a lot of it is due to us being Non-NT: I see tons of sub-5 guys around my looks-level in large groups, sometimes with foids even.
I’ve thought on multiple occasions about getting tested but I know there’s nothing wrong with me.

You get behind at one point and after, it’s just incredibly difficult to get back. Everyone already has friend groups in my year. Tbf Im a commuter but the situation (and depression ) would’ve been FAR worse if I lived with active sex havers.

Life is either Heaven on Earth or Hell on Earth, no in between
Yup. Even being in the middle counts as hell. At least coping makes it more digestible

I even see it at work, how everyone is antisocial, how people are in public places : it's a fucking dystopian hellhole generally devoid of any kind of trust, joy and love on a larger scale
Seriously, I don’t get it. Everybody’s anti social but yet these people have friend groups. Tbf a lot of these groups, tribes and bubbles are dysfunctional and break apart after a few months/years. So normies end up here with us.
Ironically enough for us incels this kind of world makes us dream about a wife, gf or whatever even more :feelsEhh: :ahegao: i want to be saved so bad
I MGTOW cope so I like to think I don’t WANT a gf. Deep down, I know I do lol.

I lost about 50 lbs and nobody cared. I'm ugly, autistic and fell behind socially so I'm nothing.
Its hard to catch up. The differences feel exponential sometimes. But really its all just looks. Autism on top of that is brutal man.