Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why bother contributing to society?

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
Why bother contributing to society? As an incel you are not represented and face discrimination
like no other. You will be gaslighted and meme'd and painted as some sort of lunatic. The system
is rigged against everyone on this forum, which is why you can never get any success.

Why should we as incels join the army?

Why should we as incels make the rich even richer?

If you contribute to society you indirectly contribute to the Jews and their power. You will fund their shitty agenda. If all men realised this then the Jews would all be slaughtered

Yes joker you are right

If you contribute to society you indirectly contribute to the Jews and their power. You will fund their shitty agenda. If all men realised this then the Jews would all be slaughtered

I wouldnt if I could collect neetbux

Why bother contributing to society? As an incel you are not represented and face discrimination
like no other. You will be gaslighted and meme'd and painted as some sort of lunatic. The system
is rigged against everyone on this forum, which is why you can never get any success.

fuck society

I don't bother

Thats why i never worked yet

I hear ya, what’s the point?

I don't. I steal whatever shekels I can from society.

idc about society. Even before I started working I knew that i want the most comfortable achievable job with the best possible salary so I ended up working in accounting/HR
NT society has to be completely destroyed and every NT killing themselves or suffering is good. When I see an NT homeless person I feel good, when an NT cries I laugh, when an NT blows his brains out I smile because there is one less rodent on this depressing rock

Elliot Rodger didn't 'contribute to society,' he went ER.

And that is why he is a saint, and retarded normies working for NGOs are not worthy of licking his boots

fuck society

I decided I'm done paying taxes once I get fired from this job, come my next one I'm withholding everything, I'm either going to prison or swallowing a bullet, if they come for me. I'm not paying a motherfucking cent. Fuck this society man.

Because if you dont you dont get shelter food or healthcare

I never understood this approach.

Yes joining in the army like ukrainians do it's cucked.Imagine dying as a 20 y old on the battlefront with no kids no wife.What the fuck are you fighting for? You should never die in a war while your leaders stay cozy eating caviar and watching tv.

But working it's never about making your boss richer is about you.You see you can't buy copes and live decent without a job.Working is about yourself making a better life for you.

I never understood this approach.

Yes joining in the army like ukrainians do it's cucked.Imagine dying as a 20 y old on the battlefront with no kids no wife.What the fuck are you fighting for? You should never die in a war while your leaders stay cozy eating caviar and watching tv.

But working it's never about making your boss richer is about you.You see you can't buy copes and live decent without a job.Working is about yourself making a better life for you.
100%

I respect those who fought in World War 1 / 2 because they had something to fight for. Our countries
now just represent corruption.

The intelligent find ways to NEET and NOT go into the elements just to be humiliated time after time again.

Elliot Rodger didn't 'contribute to society,' he went ER.

And that is why he is a saint, and retarded normies working for NGOs are not worthy of licking his boots

fuck society
:yes:

The intelligent find ways to NEET and NOT go into the elements just to be humiliated time after time again.

Essentially you could wait until organised crime groups steal a lot of stock from Walmart or Target, and then
go and steal it off of them.

the dark knight batman GIF

FUCK society! There's nothing to fight for, no reason to invest in it.

Define "contributing to society"
It's always funny when losers bitch about "muh don't contribute to society" when they don't have anything they could offer to society in the first place.
Nigga you're an uneducated, untrained basement dweller, society doesn't even know you exist, stop pretending that you could contribute to society in any relevant way if you wanted, lmao.

I contribute to society squat as i am on Neetbux

Society is mostly normies putting me down and limiting my opportunities just so they can feel equal to the elites and Chads who beat them at everything. I will be damned if I contribute to that kid of society. I am as sneaky as possible and I am getting better at it.

All men that can’t get a partner should be viable for a disability pension, no pussy no work.

My motto:
Watch it burn From miles away.
I don´t care about society

Define "contributing to society"
It's always funny when losers bitch about "muh don't contribute to society" when they don't have anything they could offer to society in the first place.
Nigga you're an uneducated, untrained basement dweller, society doesn't even know you exist, stop pretending that you could contribute to society in any relevant way if you wanted, lmao.
He can contribute by eliminating cunts like you, good riddance indeed.

This is actually very good question.
People are obsessed with contributing to society.Personally i dont fucking care about society,people are fake,friends are fake,love is fake,this world is cruel as fuck.No one wants you to improve in life or something.People pretend to not see the evil shit this world is and they prefer to fool other people with cheap optimism.

Exactly, we all need to take more than we give, never donate to charity or other cuck things, don’t ever do anything positive for anyone else, just overall be a piece of shit so you can contribute to the worsening of normie lives

Exactly, we all need to take more than we give, never donate to charity or other cuck things, don’t ever do anything positive for anyone else, just overall be a piece of shit so you can contribute to the worsening of normie lives

Imagine getting triggered by facts. lmao.
Ah yes.
The facts...

Well let´s see.
First off, a lot of "uneducated" troglodytes HAVE SEX, and Procreate.
You can ask the Turkish fellas fucking your women.

Secondly,
No man in his right mind would sacrifice himself over for a tribe that treats him as a disposable turd with no value attached to either his name or identity as a "felloe member" of the group.
No wife, no community = He has no stake.

Therefore, nothing to sacrifice himself over. The End.
( even the fucking gypsies got this paRT RIGHT )

Any questions kike ?

I read that in the Jokers voice

NEETbux isn't an option for me, but I still make sure to only ever contribute the bare minimum. I steal a lot as well.

Last edited:
Ah yes.
The facts...

Well let´s see.

Secondly,
No man in his right mind would sacrifice himself over for a tribe that treats him as a disposable turd with no value attached to either his name or identity as a "felloe member" of the group.

Any questions kike ?
Main point is,

- Being treated as a decent human being should take no loicense, when the biggest of brutes have everything handed to Them, even though they don´t deserve any!

Remove those retarded googles at once!
u jite

Ah yes.
The facts...

Well let´s see.

Secondly,

Any questions kike ?
Nigga, nobody is even asking you to "sacrifice yourself" for society. Society doesn't give a shit about you. Society doesn't care about you. It doesn't make a difference to society whether you are dead or alive.

That's why it's pretentious to say "wah wah I won't contribute to society" ... Yeah nigga, nobody asked you to in the first place, lmao

Last edited:
Nigga, nobody is even asking you to "sacrifice yourself" for society. Society doesn't give a shit about you. Society doesn't care about you. It doesn't make a difference to society whether you are dead or alive.

That's why it's pretentious to say "wah wah I won't contribute to society" ... Yeah nigga, nobody asked you to in the first place, lmao
Until they need cannon fodder, or lack of labor that sustain the sewage of humanity.
If they ask you of something, you know the right answer!

You do understand the kind of Hell this is right ?
This Individualism horseshit i.e is another jewish fabrication to keep the good spirit abolished and Divided.

Everything in this very moment, is an inversion of what it used to be.

That’s the reason we’re on this site you faggot. However if you think we’re the ones to blame for social rejection and our inceldom then your a delusional IT cuck infiltrator that needs to fuck off

To perform basic day to day tasks you need to eat and to eat you need money and to earn money you need to work but when you work you don't have time to perform basic day to day tasks :feelsclown:

The only force we should commit to is the Minassian infantry
sub-buzz-4923-1524581647-1.png