Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why BJJ- and MMAceling can be lifefuel for Incels

blackpilledMMAcel

blackpilledMMAcel

Banned
-
Not only to become stronger and are able to defend yourself against bullying normie scum (chads are usually to busy fucking stacies)...

I made yesterday MMA sparring against a tanned hot stacy... Oh I touched her entire bodyparts and she had to tap as a made a rear naked choke on her.. She wanted to make even more sparring afterwards but I had no endurance anymore (a lot sparrings today). Funny thing she's holding a higher ranked belt than me in BJJ, but men are superior

After the sparrings I was searching for my clothes. So I went accidentally to the foids' locker room (because the gender symbols on the doors there are interchanged). I saw this stacy completely naked! :feelsokman::feelslala::feelstastyman: Said "sorry" and left...

Lifefuel tbh :feelzez:

Last edited:
Just throw dumbels at your enemys sounds Better

Did you have a quick wank after or no? :feelsLSD:

when are you starting in ufc?

You're making me consider It.

no martial arts for your face

I'd love to force my balls in somebody's face.

I guess I humiliated a foid :feelslala:
You're making me consider It.
I would recommend you a bjj club with femoids. You could "roll" with them in every training session and touch them everywhere :feelstastyman::feelsokman:
when are you starting in ufc?
Let's hope in a few years, but I'm already an oldcel 30+... almost over :feelscry:

I would recommend you a bjj club with femoids. You could "roll" with them in every training session and touch them everywhere :feelstastyman::feelsokman:

Let's hope in a few years, but I'm already an oldcel 30+... almost over :feelscry:
I think I have a couple in my town.I'll look into It.But my phisyche is kind of fucked.

Wish I had started this in middle school. Now that im out of high school, I dont really get bullied

How can u not have a boner rolling with females that would drive me crazy..

Easier to just get a gun, you can spend your entire life mastering a martial art to defend yourself with but it's meaningless when faced with weapons, especially a gun.

A scrawny weak manlet with a good handgun will always win out against some tall, high T, well built MMA master who is unarmed provided there's some distance between them.

Remember "God created men, Sam Colt made them equal"

As for the rest, MMA is a sausagefest usually, sounds like there wasn't any Chads present at the time so that foid had no choice but to spar with you, If Chad was around, she'd go spar with him instead.

I imagine any foid getting involved with MMA is just so she can scope out high T MMA Chads.

Easier to just get a gun, you can spend your entire life mastering a martial art to defend yourself with but it's meaningless when faced with weapons, especially a gun.

A scrawny weak manlet with a good handgun will always win out against some tall, high T, well built MMA master who is unarmed provided there's some distance between them.
Yea but in my country we have very restricted gun rules for example.

As for the rest, MMA is a sausagefest usually, sounds like there wasn't any Chads present at the time so that foid had no choice but to spar with you, If Chad was around, she'd go spar with him instead.

No. It was a sparring meeting and I asked the foid. Tho' she wanted I that I remove some blood from my nose before sparring! :feelsree: And she was the one who didn't even want to stop sparring with me (I wanted bcz of my endurance). I guess she couldn't bear it, that a lower belt is so much superior in grappling to her :feelzez: while she comes from ground fighting, I rather from stand up fighting.

She reminds me of another foid from another sparring meeting: a k1 professional femoid, I knocked her even down. She didn't want to stop with me sparring either... guess they can't bear it when less experienced men are so much better, just because they men :forcedsmile: fuck femoids

That’s will just fuel my sexual frustration. I’d want to fuck her so bad and I’ll get myself arrested.

Lol at incels putting them in this situation

That’s will just fuel my sexual frustration. I’d want to fuck her so bad and I’ll get myself arrested.

Lol at incels putting them in this situation
CHANGE YOUR FUCKING AVI FAGGOT.

no matter how good you are at fighting, you will still be attacked over and over since you have a target painted over your back.

CHANGE YOUR FUCKING AVI FAGGOT.

Why you hatin on Ricardo milos bro

what a slayer

100% agree. That’s how I touched my first boob.

Agree. I’ve been doing BJJ, mma, and gymcel for for about 3.5 years. It is satisfying to submit bigger opponents. I always wanted to feel like a warrior

Congratulations, blackpilledMMAcel

how did you do that?(blur)
inline spoiler, idk what you use, but I use a phone and there's a three dots symbol if you tap on, it will show you multiple options. Just choose inline spoiler and write whatever you wanna write between the lines

inline spoiler, idk what you use, but I use a phone and there's a three dots symbol if you tap on, it will show you multiple options. Just choose inline spoiler and write whatever you wanna write between the lines
thanks

this is a test to see if this works

Tesla IQ. Back in the time when I was in third grade I once wrestled with a girl , it was a thrilling experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back