Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why being east asian is better than being white

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
something that has surprised me recently is how white countries let millions of non-whites into their country to ruin it and take their women (france), they use the excuse of "socio-economic factors" or "climate" to justify how shit the countries we come from are and our low iq, i know that i immigrated to the us like them but at least i'm white-passing.

this is not the same with east asian countries:

Screenshot 2023 03 22 051111

this is beautiful to see, i explain in these threads why the more white you are the more cuck you are:

@LL maxi

Japan is based af
Don't care about others

East Asia countries are based

something that has surprised me recently is how white countries let millions of non-whites into their country to ruin it and take their women (france), they use the excuse of "socio-economic factors" or "climate" to justify how shit the countries we come from are and our low iq, i know that i immigrated to the us like them but at least i'm white-passing.

this is not the same with east asian countries:

View attachment 723818

this is beautiful to see, i explain in these threads why the more white you are the more cuck you are:

@LL maxi
:feelsping:
True tho, I love being asian

whites are not more intelligent, east asians are more intelligent than whites but they don't have the same personality as whites to use it, individualism, but too much individuualism can be bad because it will make your society colapse because too much indiividualism means sociopath, so whites got around this by increasing their empathy, which make them cucks:

Last edited:
I don’t want to be under a live leak logo

intelligence mogs but ya you need a good body(soma) to go along with it

lifefuel for gooks