Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Being An Agecuck Is Being A White Knight Feminist.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Being an agecuck is being a white knight feminist. Most agecucks don't even realize that they are but they are in fact white knight feminists.

They would not have an issue if a foid between the ages of 13-15 was dating and having sex with a boy between the ages of 13-15.

However if a foid between the ages of 13-15 was dating and having sex with a man between the ages of 20-22 They would scream at the man...

"PEDOPHILE" "GROOMER" "He needs to be arrested":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This shows that Agecucks are in fact white knight feminists. They automatically assume if a grown man dates a teen foid that He has bad intentions.

This is no different than feminists assuming that all men are "Potential rapists" If a man shows sexual interest in a foid.

Agecucks are dumb gynocentric retards who act like all teen foids under the age of 18 are innocent little angels.

@98GoinOnDead @aGuyAlone @Zensfy @faded @Substitute Subhuman @sub8male

The ones who agecuck also white knight. It's the same people

The ones who agecuck also white knight. It's the same people
Plenty of people who are right wing are Agecucks also. There's even some Agecucks on this forum.

It just shows how gynocentric and feminist they are.

Hi IT :feelskek:

also OP read this thread

i believe you have posted this thread supporting pedophilia multiple times?

did you not get enough attention from IT? :feelskek:

also OP read this thread

Finding a post-puberty teenager attractive isn't pedophilia
Also this post seems too light to be posted on IT

Finding a post-puberty teenager attractive isn't pedophilia
its still cucked as shit

fucking an 18 yro isn't pedophilia duhhhhh :feelskek:

also OP read this thread

Cucktears rarely feature my posts.

"Pedophila" Means sexual attraction to pre pubescent children.

Elab.
I read your other thread and I'm not talking about 12 year olds
im talking about fucking a 13-15 yro foid is cucked as shit :feelskek:

hell even 16

you shouldn't be giving foids shit at that shit

maybe 17

"Pedophila" Means sexual attraction to pre pubescent children.
im talking about the legal "pedophilia"

not the fucking dictionary one

now if you live in a country where you can fuck teen foids im not saying its wrong

im saying its cucked

im talking about fucking a 13-15 yro foid is cucked as shit :feelskek:

hell even 16

you shouldn't be giving foids shit at that shit

maybe 17
Well I wouldn't go lower than 16 because it's illegal here

Well I wouldn't go lower than 16 because it's illegal here
do you have those weird laws where an adult cant fuck a 16 yro?

(im assuming not)

but i do lmao

i wish an older foid would touch me :ahegao:

now if you live in a country where you can fuck teen foids im not saying its wrong

im saying its cucked
Having sex with a teen under the age of consent is considered "Statutory rape" not "pedophila"

Having sex with a teen under the age of consent is considered "Statutory rape" not "pedophila"
you're still going to get called a pedo by society and the big black guys in jail

"you wanna fuck lil girls n shiet lil nigga!"

pedos are usually trannies

The thing is that it doesn't make sense because it is considered "statutory rape", cause they say minors can't consent, but even though the age of consent is 16, a 15-year-old girl can have sex with a 15-year-old guy, or even 18-year-old. Why tf can a 14 or 15-year-old can consent with someone her age but not with someone older?

The thing is that it doesn't make sense because it is considered "statutory rape", cause they say minors can't consent, but even though the age of consent is 16, a 15-year-old girl can have sex with a 15-year-old guy, or even 18-year-old. Why tf can a 14 or 15-year-old can consent with someone her age but not with someone older?
It's just dumb nonsense.

also OP read this thread

Retarded thread, if a teen foid wants sex, she will get sex. You withholding sex from a teen foid isn't gonna stop her from getting sex. It might as well be you getting the sex from her (if you want it).
i wish an older foid would touch me
Yeah you like older women, so basically you think you're cool for shitting on 'pedos'. Some of us don't want a ran through foid but one who is somewhat virginal, if not an outright virgin.

Being an agecuck is being a white knight feminist. Most agecucks don't even realize that they are but they are in fact white knight feminists.

They would not have an issue if a foid between the ages of 13-15 was dating and having sex with a boy between the ages of 13-15.

However if a foid between the ages of 13-15 was dating and having sex with a man between the ages of 20-22 They would scream at the man...

"PEDOPHILE" "GROOMER" "He needs to be arrested":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This shows that Agecucks are in fact white knight feminists. They automatically assume if a grown man dates a teen foid that He has bad intentions.

This is no different than feminists assuming that all men are "Potential rapists" If a man shows sexual interest in a foid.

Agecucks are dumb gynocentric retards who act like all teen foids under the age of 18 are innocent little angels.

@98GoinOnDead @aGuyAlone @Zensfy @faded @Substitute Subhuman @sub8male
What you say is correct. If a 13-15 year old foid is old enough for sex with a 13-15 y/o Chad, she's old enough for sex period.

Also, age cuckery isn't limited to foids that young, but even to older foids. I was listening to a radio show and they were talking about a 46 year old man who was dating women in their late 20s-early 30s. The cucks on the radio show were knocking him for "not dating women his own age" and said he's "not mature enough to handle a woman his own age". Apparently, according to age cucks, if you're a 46 year old man, even 30 year old foids should be off limits.

What you say is correct. If a 13-15 year old foid is old enough for sex with a 13-15 y/o Chad, she's old enough for sex period.

Also, age cuckery isn't limited to foids that young, but even to older foids. I was listening to a radio show and they were talking about a 46 year old man who was dating women in their late 20s-early 30s. The cucks on the radio show were knocking him for "not dating women his own age" and said he's "not mature enough to handle a woman his own age". Apparently, according to age cucks, if you're a 46 year old man, even 30 year old foids should be off limits.
Any age gap beyond 3 years gets attacked these days.

Even if a 30 year old man was dating a 22 year old foid that would get attacked as being a man "Taking advantage of innocence"

But if a 22 year old man was dating a 14 year old foid the 22 man would be told to "Date someone His own age"

Agecucks are all gynocentric feminists.

Any age gap beyond 3 years gets attacked these days.

Even if a 30 year old man was dating a 22 year old foid that would get attacked as being a man "Taking advantage of innocence"

But if a 22 year old man was dating a 14 year old foid the 22 man would be told to "Date someone His own age"

Agecucks are all gynocentric feminists.
The only time I see an age gap beyond 3 years not being attacked is when the foid is really old. Like if a 50 year old foid was dating or married to a 65 year old man, no one would give a shit. The problem comes when the foid is I'm her prime or anywhere close. Cucks would rage over a 30 year old man with a 22 year old foid and would giga rage over a 22 year old man with a 14 year old foid.

The only time I see an age gap beyond 3 years not being attacked is when the foid is really old. Like if a 50 year old foid was dating or married to a 65 year old man, no one would give a shit. The problem comes when the foid is I'm her prime or anywhere close. Cucks would rage over a 30 year old man with a 22 year old foid and would giga rage over a 22 year old man with a 14 year old foid.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Man, why aren't 13-year-olds like that where I live? Now I wanna meet a 13-year-old girl like that.
You can only get 53 year old grannies

I am of the opinion that MILFs don't exist. Women stop being attractive after 21-22 years old.
Still, only 53 year old grannies for you

Their argument is mental maturity. Also comes from jealousy. They are attracted to those 22 year olds as well but are stuck with their 40 year old fat wife

Their argument is mental maturity. Also comes from jealousy. They are attracted to those 22 year olds as well but are stuck with their 40 year old fat wife
But they can never define "mental maturity". What does it mean? What does it consist of? How is it relevant?

But they can never define "mental maturity". What does it mean? What does it consist of? How is it relevant?
Life experience I guess and being in different stages of life. Also there is a difference in how older foids talk and conduct themselves compared to under 25 foidlets

I'm not sure women have "mental maturity", I think they are very simple-minded. I think the only real difference between an 8-year-old girl and a 30-year-old woman is the lost innocence. I don't believe women get much more intelligent with age really. Specially if we're talking about the difference between a 22-year-old and a 40-year-old woman. They're the same except the 22-year old is prettier and has a better personality. What the fuck is "mental maturity" in the female gender?

Also, the only reason to love a 40-year-old woman more is because you know her and have a special affection for her because she's your wife. Otherwise, there's no such bullshit as "mental maturity" or any other reason to prefer her over a 22-year old in almost any other case.

I'm not sure women have "mental maturity", I think they are very simple-minded. I think the only real difference between an 8-year-old girl and a 30-year-old woman is the lost innocence. I don't believe women get much more intelligent with age really. Specially if we're talking about the difference between a 22-year-old and a 40-year-old woman. They're the same except the 22-year old is prettier and has a better personality. What the fuck is "mental maturity" in the female gender?
I think women can get wise when they get OLD. Im talking post menopausal. So you may find a wise 70 year old woman but you'll never find a wise 30 year old woman

I think women can get wise when they get OLD. Im talking post menopausal. So you may find a wise 70 year old woman but you'll never find a wise 30 year old woman
Well, being wise is not the same as being intelligent. I think there are women who know a lot of stuff but their reasoning is very simple. They might be very knowledgeable but still not be too intelligent.

Also, the only reason to love a 40-year-old woman more is because you know her and have a special affection for her because she's your wife.
Most men wouldn't leave a woman because she got older if they were with her in her prime. But the only way I would be with a 40 year old foid right now is if we were together since she was in her teens or early 20s.

Most men wouldn't leave a woman because she got older if they were with her in her prime. But the only way I would be with a 40 year old foid right now is if we were together since she was in her teens or early 20s.
Correct. Maybe if I was still an incel at 40 (although I know I won't live that long), then I might be willing to date a 40-year-old woman, but I doubt it. I think if I got a gf right now, I obviously wouldn't leave her when she gets older. If I'm a middle-aged man who's stayed with the same woman since his twenties, then I'd be happy.

Same reason a boss or teacher can’t legally fuck their underlings... the logic isn’t based 100% on age

Same reason a boss or teacher can’t legally fuck their underlings... the logic isn’t based 100% on age
They should be legally allowed to do so if the minor consents. The age of consent makes no sense. It should also be way lowered. 16 is way too high. In Italy, the age of consent is 14 and in Spain, it was 13 until it was changed to 16 some years ago. Those ages make way more sense.

im saying its cucked
There is no such thing as the legal definition of pedophilia. Pedophilia is seen as a paraphilia, but it is not a crime. The crime is statutory rape. If you are in a place where the age of consent is 18 and you fuck a 16 year old, you will not be charged with pedophilia, but statutory rape. Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescents, nothing more nothing less. Also saying fucking teen foids is cucked is really odd. Surely it is far more cucked to sexually validate roasties, no?

Oh and OP ofc I agree with your post.

Retarded thread, if a teen foid wants sex, she will get sex. You withholding sex from a teen foid isn't gonna stop her from getting sex. It might as well be you getting the sex from her (if you want it).
water is basically wet bro thanks

r/woooosh :feelskek:

They are hypocrites seeking social approval or simply using social approval to punish the guys they are jealous that have teen girlfriends or hookups. I many posts about it in detail, i will no expand further.

Hypocrites will still call her a kid, that she is a child, even though she is not and has more sex life than any incel (also she has a boyfriend). Every STRAIGHT man is attracted to her.
Man, why aren't 13-year-olds like that where I live? Now I wanna meet a 13-year-old girl like that.
Must of the 13 year olds here are attractive as her, i made a post on a thread even with the pics of one of them that confessed to me about giving head and swallowing cum (of course for me she refused). These 13 year olds are very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.