Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Pedophilia is cucked

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I'm just going to cut to the chase and not waste any time here. Pedophilia is cucked as well as the pedocels who engage in it or want to and support it and here is why

Depending on your age you sat in highschool all day getting treated like absolute shit getting no pussy when you felt horny and femoids treated you like shit every day, but now in your eyes when a foid is able to get to that age where her pussy starts dripping when she sees an ideal man she deserves dick? She deserves to have the pleasure of sex early after what she did to you?

Makes no sense to me

now im not one of thoses guys whos like "i will never get into a relationship with a foid because of how they treated me in the past" ect and all that volcel bullshit but JFL at giving 12-14 year old foids the pleasure of sex because they wanted to feel it, its foid worship in a way because you're just giving a femoid what she wants when she wants it just as she wants it :feelskek: its genuinely cucked

its comparable to a betabuxx giving a foid that purse she wanted in the store just as she wanted it because she asked for it

dont give foids anything espeically at that age. Not only is it illegal but its just plain fucked up. pretty based brocel :feelsthink:

now im not one of thoses guys whos like "i will never get into a relationship with a foid because of how they treated me in the past" ect and all that volcel bullshit but JFL at giving 12-14 year old foids the pleasure of sex because they wanted to feel it, its foid worship in a way because you're just giving a femoid what she wants when she wants it just as she wants it :feelskek: its genuinely cucked

its comparable to a betabuxx giving a foid that purse she wanted in the store just as she wanted it because she asked for it
True. You give them the delusion of grandeur that they somehow deserve sex.

This feels similar to the concept of not approaching in order to not stroke the ego of the female in question.

The dynamics that have to be entertained to reach the point of interacting/having sex with one (even if attracted to <18 or not) are cucked af. Probably the better you look the less potential cuckery, but no guarantees.

Why would/should we pander to their hypergamy?
Let them reflect and be less shallow instead.
They've given us sooo much shit. :feelsseriously:

foids have rights nowadays so they can hang out with any guy she wants and get that.

Last edited:
Based + True :smonk:

Pedos aren't truecels because they have fucked something unlike us.