Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why arent more incels friends with each other?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
Gen Z faces a loneliness epidemic especially underneath young men and most want friends but...dont have some.

And No...Discord and Reddit friends arent real friends.

Theres this whole "Men Go their own way" niche and yet...where exactly are they going?

Last edited:
They only want to be friends with good looking chads that will give them clout. Utilitarianism is the name of the game in 2024, and it’s over.

Many incels don't really have much in common with each other besides getting zero coochie tbh. We're actually a very heterogeneous group, despite appearances

Why would anyone want to be friends with an ugly retard like me?

Before 2020 it used to be chase money not bitches now it is work 2 jobs you hate to survive, for many people friendship, dating and marriage is something they'll never experience.

I have a few incel friends, whether they'll admit it or not. One is blackpilled, too. I tried to tell him for years, but last year, it came to collect. He's stone cold, now.

They only want to be friends with good looking chads that will give them clout. Utilitarianism is the name of the game in 2024, and it’s over.
Yeah why tf would I be friends with a loser

MGTOW is coping mechanism for post divorcees and some young men who don't look at relationships as something worth having to assuage their feelings of failure (mostly, probably a few could pull a bit).

I probably am somewhat in this camp ngl. I think they're right, so inceldom may not be so bad.

The incels I see IRL are not self aware enough to even be on here. They're literally NPCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back