Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel why are you still going on with life?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
i cant even feel anything when i watch my favorite movies anymore. i cant feel joy since as long as i remember, why do you keep going?

Oh, man, sorry...- me I still get a good bit of happiness from a few things, like food and stuff, and hangin' out with a fellow incel friend of mine...

So that's enough to keep me going

It sounds like in your case there's nothing that does it for you?- Sorry to hear that brocel

be a burden on society

it's called Anhedonia

i cant even feel anything when i watch my favorite movies anymore. i cant feel joy since as long as i remember, why do you keep going?
Life is so short, no need for suicide. You will die soon enough anyways.

I cope with the hope that I'll be able to create 3D art like this someday:

EzbSQ 3XEAMd1fi   Copy

I want to see all this bs fall apart. If the economy collapses due to this inflation then so fucking be it.

I'll try to be alive till our based neighbours invade and take our cucked country over fully.

I'm still looking for the deeper punchlines.

For one reason and one reason only ,hope in Jesus for a better life in this life and the next!

Not sure... if I didn't have a roommate that I split the bills with, I'd off myself sooner. I'm just waiting it out, I'm not making it to 2025. lol

Not sure... if I didn't have a roommate that I split the bills with, I'd off myself sooner. I'm just waiting it out, I'm not making it to 2025. lol
based

I will see the entire world burns before me.

Hedonistic pleasure and fear of the unknown after death

i dont know why i keep going. i really want to give it a shot to maxxing everything i possibly can before i eventually off myself.
i look at younger videos of myself and i sometimes cry thinking to myself how brutal it was for me to be so bluepilled yet happy, now considering suicide at an age that I thought I would be slaying pussy at.

I don't know but I will embrace death sooner if I will starve myself .

i exist but iam not alive

Goooooooooood question.

idk

AI VR waifu world I guess

I’m living to rot at this point.

I question that every day, the fact that I have enough possessions to entertain me and to guarantee me a comfortable life is enough of a cope for me. To be honest, I know how you feel. I sometimes wish I could die in my sleep and exit this existence forever. Life is an absurd situation. There's certain copes and dreams I still inspire to but it gets harder every day. There's a lot more situations out there in the world. So I count my blessings but it's a miserable existence all around. I can try to be happy at times but even that fades away. I also have to work my ass off and waste my life. But it's o k, eventually death will come and take me away from all of this.

Last edited:
i'm too scared to rope

I question that every day, the fact that I have enough possessions to entertain me and to guarantee me a comfortable life is enough of a cope for me. To be honest, I know how you feel. I sometimes wish I could die in my sleep and exit this existence forever. Life is an absurd situation. There's certain copes and dreams I still inspire to but it gets harder every day. There's a lot more situations out there in the world. So I count my blessings but it's a miserable existence all around. I can try to be happy at times but even that fades away. I also have to work my ass off and waste my life. But it's o k, eventually death will come and take me away from all of this.
Very stoic indeed :bigbrain:

90% my parrents. There is no happiness in my life. Even if i get a girlfriend its too late im 24 years old and missed out on too much

I spiritual cope and try to astral projecting. Maybe that’ll cure my mental health.

My lust to see people suffer & dying outweighs my hate for life.
I watch the news to see recent murders. I'm happy when people around me are miserable.
I like to see people suffer especially women. I want to have such a powerfully negative influence I'm hypnotic & can persuade everybody kill each other.