Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are you an incel?

• Thread starter 16YrOldKHHVCurry
  • Start date
16YrOldKHHVCurry

16YrOldKHHVCurry

Self-banned
-
Why are you guys incels, what exactly is wrong with you that made you realise that you're an incel and looksmaxxing is pointless for you. I've been asking myself the same question but I can't seem to answer it (maybe my face, maybe my ethnicity but I don't live in the west for my ethnicity to make me an incel) I would say for me mostly it might be my face plus my extreme bdd even tho I know there's no bdd for an ugly face. So tell me guys?

"BDD" is the natural side effect of being mistreated and mocked daily, resulting in the usual subsequent isolation and further deterioration of state, simply for how attractive you might look; normies and foids, of course, will attempt to convince you that somehow such disorder is somehow a cause of your perception of your face, not a result... :society:

But I would say overall facial features, height, and race are really all that matter in making most on this forum incel; NT status matters, but the amount of NTcels who are socially awkward shows physical unattractiveness must come first. :feelsjuice:

And yes, looksmaxxing is useless unless you're willing to pay for thousands of dollars in surgeries that may not even result in a significant change to SMV, seeing as "softmaxxing" is a minute change to the mentioned main factors of height and face making someone a sub 5 male; it's really most effective for those who are already LTNs or above with something they can actually change. :feelsUgh:

maybe 5/10, 5'9, non NT

And yes, looksmaxxing is useless unless you're willing to pay for thousands of dollars in surgeries that may not even result in a significant change to SMV, seeing as "softmaxxing" is a minute change to the mentioned main factors of height and face making someone a sub 5 male; it's really most effective for those who are already LTNs or above with something they can actually change. :feelsUgh:
the first looksmaxx anyone should do is have low body fat % if they want to looksmaxx, legit retarded if a person wants to looksmaxx and isnt <12% body fat

Because life has decided so.

"BDD" is the natural side effect of being mistreated and mocked daily, resulting in the usual subsequent isolation and further deterioration of state, simply for how attractive you might look; normies and foids, of course, will attempt to convince you that somehow such disorder is somehow a cause of your perception of your face, not a result... :society:

But I would say overall facial features, height, and race are really all that matter in making most on this forum incel; NT status matters, but the amount of NTcels who are socially awkward shows physical unattractiveness must come first. :feelsjuice:
Seems fair but I srsly don't know if I look ugly or good or even average lol, I've asked a thousand ppl for rates on vids that Im moving in and doing autistic crap but I still have the feeling that they don't represent the reality much. My question was, what makes you an incel, is it your face, height etc?

Would you say you are below even ltn?

Very conservatie upbringing, very asocial attitudes, mild misanthrophy, mild gynophobia, non nt

1/10 hideous face, ethnicity, manletism, laughable frame, micropenis and autism

Short ugly non-NT dicklet norwooding
Among other things

So you are good to go looks and height-wise?
Not good enough to counter the things I mentioned as it turns out. Nowadays I've norwooded even further so that's that

i'm short, 2,8/10 face, out of shape, strong frame on the body but no jaw which makes me look like a bowling pin if i eventually gymcel, i'm also slowly balding JFL obviously. Have criminal records that if i were good looking i guarantee you i wouldn't had. Had to study hard for my phd at uni while stacies got high grades suckin professors dicks (actual scandal hired on national TVs). Abandoned at a childcare center when i was less than 1 and never knew who my parents are nor if i have relatives at all. Never adopted due to being ugly and repellent in the meanwhile so had to start living by my own at 16.
Now i'm 35 and should be a succesful professor anywhere in Italy, USA, Uk or China, insteeeeaaaad... i'm stucked at wageslaving for a crazy rice boss since i got every career path closed due those criminal records previously mentioned and the fact that my child traumas don't exactely make me an ace in speaking in public or holding my temper.

My life is a constant fight and foids and bluepilled cucks are my enemies.
One day i'll snap for real and yall know it.

Ps: i wrote in bold font the aesthetic issues i have so if you're only interested in those you have a quick reading. Seems like most people are allergic to reading. In a Forum. Yes. I know...

Here are my stats:

- 5'4 turbomanlet

- framecel

- not fit (i did lose a bunch of weight but now i'm just skinny fat)

- SEA (I am hapa, but its honestly easier to say i'm Asian)

- micro dick

- Don't have a good IQ for being Asian

- overbite with gapped teeth

- acne

- Norwooding (I'm about NW2)

Last edited:
Dravidian/abo-looking 5’7 curry.

Aspergers

i'm short, 2,8/10 face, out of shape, strong frame on the body but no jaw which makes me look like a bowling pin if i eventually gymcel, i'm also slowly balding JFL obviously. Have criminal records that if i were good looking i guarantee you i wouldn't had. Had to study hard for my phd at uni while stacies got high grades suckin professors dicks (actual scandal hired on national TVs). Abandoned at a childcare center when i was less than 1 and never knew who my parents are nor if i have relatives at all. Never adopted due to being ugly and repellent in the meanwhile so had to start living by my own at 16.
Now i'm 35 and should be a succesful professor anywhere in Italy, USA, Uk or China, insteeeeaaaad... i'm stucked at wageslaving for a crazy rice boss since i got every career path closed due those criminal records previously mentioned and the fact that my child traumas don't exactely make me an ace in speaking in public or holding my temper.

My life is a constant fight and foids and bluepilled cucks are my enemies.
One day i'll snap for real and yall know it.

Ps: i wrote in bold font the aesthetic issues i have so if you're only interested in those you have a quick reading. Seems like most people are allergic to reading. In a Forum. Yes. I know...
Holy fuck. I'm sorry brocel. I hope you get through this. Read it all :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Not very social nor good looking.
I also lack some masculine attributes such as being more assertive and confident
It doesnt take a lot for a man to become an incel these days anyways.

As a 21+ ethnicel, I've lacked friends since I was a small child. Insignificant, until you factor in years of denigration from men and women(especially my White "oneitis") alike.

It's the result of chronic mental illness and unique circumstance. I'm a 5'3(120lbs) ethnicel with severe social anxiety and stuttering problems.

The "love" for my oneitis stems from attachment I felt after we met in a psychiatric hospital. However, she was clearly much better off than I ever was.

I am:

Ethnicel

Mentalcel

Shortcel

Aspie-cel

Fukin ogre

the first looksmaxx anyone should do is have low body fat % if they want to looksmaxx, legit retarded if a person wants to looksmaxx and isnt <12% body fat
I agree, that being one of the only forms of looksmaxxing actually being useful; unfortunately, many sub 5 males are overweight as a result of inceldom, cause. :feelshehe:

Holy fuck. I'm sorry brocel. I hope you get through this. Read it all :feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Could have been worst: i'm not ethnic in a white-centric soyciety and have a normal size penis (which foids don't want tho).
Atleast life saved me from these 2 more tortures.

"Yeeeeeeh!!!" :dab:

:cryfeels:

For me, it has been it the case that I've always looked really feminine, I have a slim feminine nose, feminine wide cheekbones and hyper feminine eye area with eyelashes longer than dick hair jfl so I get zero male respect, in the MMA gym I go to where ppl are literally norwooding zero collagen ogres stare at me like I'm some sort of ugly specimen. Since I live in Pakistan where even if you are ugly but at least dimorphic you'll get the male respect. On top of that I'm skinny af with very less muscle mass.

Why are you guys incels, what exactly is wrong with you that made you realise that you're an incel and looksmaxxing is pointless for you. I've been asking myself the same question but I can't seem to answer it (maybe my face, maybe my ethnicity but I don't live in the west for my ethnicity to make me an incel) I would say for me mostly it might be my face plus my extreme bdd even tho I know there's no bdd for an ugly face. So tell me guys?
I’m rice, GrAY. Any more questions?

Could have been worst: i'm not ethnic in a white-centric soyciety and have a normal size penis (which foids don't want tho).
Atleast life saved me from these 2 more tortures.

"Yeeeeeeh!!!" :dab:

:cryfeels:
Yes I live in an ethnic country and Ill never fucking move to the west, only if I intend to get some surgeries which I don't even have the money for jfl

>16 year old
>GrAYcel

I thought that Kids were banned from this forum, who keeps letting these fakecels in? This isn't a fuckin kindergarten ffs :feelsUgh:

I get all you guys but why tf are there some 6'1+ whites here who call themselves incels jfl

>16 year old
>GrAYcel

I thought that Kids were banned from this forum, who keeps letting these fakecels in? This isn't a fuckin kindergarten ffs :feelsUgh:
Cope it's over for me since conception

Online hug for you brocel :feelscomfy: :feelsXmas::feelsmage:

@Intellau_Celistic since what age have you been blackpilled?

--- 5'3
--- 4/10 face
--- overweight
--- NW3 close to NW4
--- Average IQ

I am severely mentally disturbed

manletism + autism

short, skinny and look like a ki, im not taken seriously from foid no matter what i do because i look like im 12
It's the same for me ppl say I look way younger than 16 jfl

Non NT, recessed chin and fucked jaw.

Also i shit in a bag

Ugly , restarted , autism

Ugly , restarted , autism

Because I am a male living in a western country at 2022th century.

:bluepill:Every female i ever tried my luck with refused me( true)
:redpill:I didn't tried hard enough
:blackpill: I'm short,ugly,non-NT,balding,