Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are you an incel?

• Thread starter 16YrOldKHHVCurry
  • Start date
Non NT, recessed chin and fucked jaw.

Also i shit in a bag
I'm hyper non nt as well, I do talk to ppl in my school but most of them haven't even seen my face since I hide it with a mask jfl

Bóg tak chciał
3/10 face due to obesity, perhaps 5/10 if I managed to lose weight
Obesity since childhood (if fatcel = volcel, I chose my fate at age of 8), so my frame doesn't exist
Two Asperger diagnosis, so I'm non-NT, I was examined also for schizophrenia
Boomer's mind, fascination with boomers' times - late 70s and 80s.
No social media, only FB for Messenger

And yes, looksmaxxing is useless unless you're willing to pay for thousands of dollars in surgeries that may not even result in a significant change to SMV, seeing as "softmaxxing" is a minute change to the mentioned main factors of height and face making someone a sub 5 male; it's really most effective for those who are already LTNs or above with something they can actually change. :feelsUgh:
Looksmaxxing is worthwhile ngl ngl
Not good enough to counter the things I mentioned as it turns out. Nowadays I've norwooded even further so that's that
DM me your face

I'm only an "incel" insofar as nothing is voluntary and we live in a world where sex in inaccessible for a good number of males, not individually perhaps, but collectively, due to hypergamy, and the fact that females (through no fault of their own) have evolved to prefer to breed with violent barbarian/thuggish men simply because if they didn't when their village or tribe was being conquered, they would be killed- hence, their sexual preferences are stacked, ironically, against civilization and in favor of breeding masculine violence in the long run, and more critically, to deny sex to males who don't make their relatively simple minds (to be fair, the average male has an equally simple mind) feel dominated, and lie about it.

That's the framing we need to adopt.

"Looksmaxxing" is retarded and pointless because it doesn't solve anything, collectively or even individually in the long-term, as we, as truly human males (unless you are, like too many and an increasing number, subhuman chimpanzees), need to pursue a meaning to live and when we have one, are motivated to selflessly (although evolutionarily, this is hardly selfless) produce, expand, and build beyond oneself something meaningful, for oneself and one's progeny and community and even the human race as a whole.

"Looksmaxxing" for scraps of pussy on Tinder or some bullshit (or even some retard "tradcon marriage" with a 3/10 fat 33-year-old "tradwife" who "only" had 6 boyfriends in her twenties, whoah so traditional) does not do this. There is no net benefit for society- it's literally a zero-sum game, and no one (unless they are deeply, deeply retarded) looksmaxxes because they want to be "moral". If we assume the 80/20 principle to be even remotely true, then it stands to reason that to "grow" in this respect and "join" the top 20% is to "push" others out of that 20%, and nothing is solved. It's not like more looksmaxxers/PUAs results in women having more sex with a greater percentage of men overall- it's even possible that the opposite is the case as feminism progresses and as looksmaxxer/PUA shit makes women "woke" to male "dishonesty"- how men are clearly just "faking it" making them raise their standards even higher in the long run.

With regards to individual men, it's just a stupid probability game. Looks has a strong influence on this, but it's more behavior than looks, and anyone here who says otherwise is a retard or propagandized to by "Black Pill Science" or whatever. If your looks are bad, your chances of getting sex, love, relationships, etc. with women are significantly reduced- the moreso, the moreso. At a certain point, the chance becomes so low that it is relatively (not completely) insurmountable.

The onus is on society, not the individual, to engineer systems where a larger number of males have a greater chance, where quality male genes are spread more than the barbarian/thug/asshole male genes that females as a whole tend to gravitate towards. We also don't want incompetent/ultraweak/unhealthy genes to spread as much, either, but women are already repulsed by these things so no effort is required here, unless you have a system where these males are literally forced to breed or females are forced to breed with them (don't do this lol). We want males to have systemic access and sexual leverage over females that is redistributed away from a purely sexual anarcho-capitalist monopolistic view of things. We also want to maximize female well-being. And balance these with many other things that are necessary for social functioning as well as individual fulfillment and liberty/justice (personal values of mine) to make life worth living.

Well, FUCK, at least I want these things. Most retards and angry omegas on this forum seem not to. Oh well, I suppose I am alone, lol.

Bóg tak chciał
3/10 face due to obesity, perhaps 5/10 if I managed to lose weight
Obesity since childhood (if fatcel = volcel, I chose my fate at age of 8), so my frame doesn't exist
Two Asperger diagnosis, so I'm non-NT, I was examined also for schizophrenia
Boomer's mind, fascination with boomers' times - late 70s and 80s.
No social media, only FB for Messenger
I am also fascinated with boomers times over for me

I'm only an "incel" insofar as nothing is voluntary and we live in a world where sex in inaccessible for a good number of males, not individually perhaps, but collectively, due to hypergamy, and the fact that females (through no fault of their own) have evolved to prefer to breed with violent barbarian/thuggish men simply because if they didn't when their village or tribe was being conquered, they would be killed- hence, their sexual preferences are stacked, ironically, against civilization and in favor of breeding masculine violence in the long run, and more critically, to deny sex to males who don't make their relatively simple minds (to be fair, the average male has an equally simple mind) feel dominated, and lie about it.

That's the framing we need to adopt.

"Looksmaxxing" is retarded and pointless because it doesn't solve anything, collectively or even individually in the long-term, as we, as truly human males (unless you are, like too many and an increasing number, subhuman chimpanzees), need to pursue a meaning to live and when we have one, are motivated to selflessly (although evolutionarily, this is hardly selfless) produce, expand, and build beyond oneself something meaningful, for oneself and one's progeny and community and even the human race as a whole.

"Looksmaxxing" for scraps of pussy on Tinder or some bullshit (or even some retard "tradcon marriage" with a 3/10 fat 33-year-old "tradwife" who "only" had 6 boyfriends in her twenties, whoah so traditional) does not do this. There is no net benefit for society- it's literally a zero-sum game, and no one (unless they are deeply, deeply retarded) looksmaxxes because they want to be "moral". If we assume the 80/20 principle to be even remotely true, then it stands to reason that to "grow" in this respect and "join" the top 20% is to "push" others out of that 20%, and nothing is solved. It's not like more looksmaxxers/PUAs results in women having more sex with a greater percentage of men overall- it's even possible that the opposite is the case as feminism progresses and as looksmaxxer/PUA shit makes women "woke" to male "dishonesty"- how men are clearly just "faking it" making them raise their standards even higher in the long run.

With regards to individual men, it's just a stupid probability game. Looks has a strong influence on this, but it's more behavior than looks, and anyone here who says otherwise is a retard or propagandized to by "Black Pill Science" or whatever. If your looks are bad, your chances of getting sex, love, relationships, etc. with women are significantly reduced- the moreso, the moreso. At a certain point, the chance becomes so low that it is relatively (not completely) insurmountable.

The onus is on society, not the individual, to engineer systems where a larger number of males have a greater chance, where quality male genes are spread more than the barbarian/thug/asshole male genes that females as a whole tend to gravitate towards. We also don't want incompetent/ultraweak/unhealthy genes to spread as much, either, but women are already repulsed by these things so no effort is required here, unless you have a system where these males are literally forced to breed or females are forced to breed with them (don't do this lol). We want males to have systemic access and sexual leverage over females that is redistributed away from a purely sexual anarcho-capitalist monopolistic view of things. We also want to maximize female well-being. And balance these with many other things that are necessary for social functioning as well as individual fulfillment and liberty/justice (personal values of mine) to make life worth living.

Well, FUCK, at least I want these things. Most retards and angry omegas on this forum seem not to. Oh well, I suppose I am alone, lol.
High iq reply

I used to go out drinking with friends and women were not interested in me. That is a truly soul destroying thing, to be the odd one out. Humiliation.
I did have luck with girls in my youth and would have had much more if I wasn't so cripplingly shy.
But as I've got older I've got more decrepit looking and it ain't even worth trying. And it's certainly not worth ending up with some landwhale or something. I've come to the view that nearly all human relationships are shallow and your chance of gaining a true soulmate are next to nothing. Most people are only out for themselves. Especially modern women.

Because I'm human trash.