Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why are women like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
There I am feasting on my chicken bones during lunch. I had found a safe spot to do eat lunch at, a hidden corner where no one would find me. All of a sudden my two co-working foids appear and settle down. First topic they spew out of their holes? The food they would eat? Nope. These things start talking about how Chad shat in their mouths when rimming him. This was my safe space, a place where I'd eat without fear of being laughed at. They ruined it. Now everyday I'll remember that on the 11th March I was feasting on chicken bones when two foids invaded my safe space to talk about kaka while I was feasting.

Woman are satanic , and narcistic .
Dont expect anything good with Them in the Long Run

Sorry that you Had to experience that moggery.

You said something, right? Like "could you not talk about feces around people trying to eat, please"?

You didn't just shut up and take it like a cuck, right?

right?

Is this high school?

Chad shat in their mouths when rimming him
Then feminists will blame all sub 8 males for being toxicn because foids allow Chads to take a shit on them.