Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is almost everything about foids

JichaelMackson

JichaelMackson

Olfactory Ninja
I can’t go anywhere in almost any space without it being fixated on or somewhat adjacent to females. Almost every book is see is written by and narrated by a woman. Podcasts are dominated by women. Video games are pushing out male centric stories more and more in favor of foids. Why? To what end?

When I was growing up females never gave even one iota of a shit about my interests. And now it seems every safe space I ever had is infiltrated. Anime is soy and cucked af. Every single story seems to be centralized around pussy. Now all of a sudden they get every fucking piece of media catered to them. I get judged my whole life for it and now it’s being made for them. Fuck this gay earth.

Because half of human population is women :bigbrain:, who wouldn't want to expand their target Audience

Foids are considered to be more important because they have eggs, whilst we have sperm. So making them happier and fulfilling their demands is more important.

Because half of human population is women :bigbrain:, who wouldn't want to expand their target Audience
I mean I guess you’re not wrong fucking soyciety is so gynocentric it’s jfl

Foids are considered to be more important because they have eggs, whilst we have sperm. So making them happier and fulfilling their demands is more important.
You aren’t wrong and it fucking grinds my gears.

I can’t go anywhere in almost any space without it being fixated on or somewhat adjacent to females. Almost every book is see is written by and narrated by a woman. Podcasts are dominated by women. Video games are pushing out male centric stories more and more in favor of foids. Why? To what end?

When I was growing up females never gave even one iota of a shit about my interests. And now it seems every safe space I ever had is infiltrated. Anime is soy and cucked af. Every single story seems to be centralized around pussy. Now all of a sudden they get every fucking piece of media catered to them. I get judged my whole life for it and now it’s being made for them. Fuck this gay earth.
I enjoy Days gone videogame, its about 2 male bikers and they have zombies to kill.

But this isn't what's happening. It isn't being driven by capitalism, it's being driven by feminism, "diversity" and Yank cultural colonisation. Men are subsidising all this shit.

But this isn't what's happening. It isn't being driven by capitalism, it's being driven by feminism, "diversity" and Yank cultural colonisation. Men are subsidising all this shit.
Both are true

Because, 'muh "foids are the fairer sex" or some shit like that... aka, female privilege.

Because we are deprived. If we would have a healthy sex life then we wouldnt be so hyper focused on foids and sex