Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are women even here

I

incel god

Banned
-
how or why in gods creation did this being with a hole between her legs get to this planet? they wont have sex with incels so i have nothing good to say about them. fuck you

i hate them (they hate us first) all foids deserve gRAPEs [in video game]

when i see hot looking foids they never talk to me. i fucking hate it. i know what somebody is gonna say, you must be ugly , just have good genetics bro

Because women think it's okay for them to hate us but not for us to hate them. They can't stand it so they larp on this website, pick out the most retarded posts uploaded, then repost them on IT.

Foids are selected for by the bitch called nature, fucking burn it all down

most incels are good people i know i am. women want attractive guys and they do not care if they have been to prison. mafia guys whoever. if you are ugly you never had a chance.

Why are they here on the planet if only 10% can fuck them?

Looking for fakecels to have sex with them.

being a incel is not the worst thing, but it is one of the worst things in life. life is hard enough but if your ugly, no sex for you! fuck you foid

jews might be to blame for other things but ugly men were not getting laid way before the internet. if there was no internet, we would still be virgins. its not the jews fault people are ugly. the jews take a lot of criticism but sometimes they bring this on themself.

Last edited:
jews might be to blame for other things but ugly men were not getting laid way before the internet. if there was no internet, we would still be virgins. its not the jews fault people are ugly. the jews take a lot of criticism but sometimes they bring this on themself.
Wrong. My mother gave me these subhuman genetics by marrying my Chad dad

Sorry, but this is so wrong. The Internet, social media, and dating apps increased hypergamy tremendously. Do you really think that you would have been an incel in previous centuries? How the fuck do you think most of our dads even reproduced? Do you want to tell me that most of our dads were chads or HTNs? Sure, you would not be a slayer, but you would for sure have a wife and a normal family. And I am not talking about some used-up cumrag, but a virgin wife. It was a NORM back then.

The Jews then purposefully enacted laws that hindered more and more men:

Affirmative action, feminism, no-fault divorces, the metoo movement, false rape accusations, divorce rapings, banning paternity tests, no punishments for cheating, propagation of degeneration in movies and music, supporting the sexual revolution, deconstructing the family unit, pushing "equal rights propaganda," the invisible wage gap, laws against "sexual harassment" by unattractive males, promoting promiscuity, ridiculing virginity, giving women the choice to choose their own partners despite knowing that they will doom most of the males, banning slut shaming, and many others.

These are just "few" examples of how they created this hellhole we are currently in, where no matter what you do, you will not escape it. You did not get dealt the wrong cards to play with; you did not get any cards as an untractive male. All the things that helped a common man acquire a wife are banished, and the female can sleep with whatever amount of chads she wishes while you can rot and nobody will care.

To mog. You can see how many “bluepillers” are browsing the forum on the front page.