Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids are such horrible people

I

incel god

Banned
-
its because they wont have sex with incels and want nothing to do with them. scum of the earth :fuk:

They should let us breed them
spongebob squarepants patrick GIF

failednormie can you please not post those annoying gifs in my thread please? im trying to have a serious discussion.

to be 100% serious i think it's because society has bad standards. i just don't want political shitheads[feminists especially] crapping on my life, but that is too much to ask for. i won't waste my time with this idealistic victimhood crap nor these dumbass bully republitards, though I've always liked the right better.

A girl said this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

even foids admit it jfl

notice how when I infiltrated femcel spaces, I genuinely wanted to be with one of them and didn’t talk shit about them behind their back. Meanwhile this vile woman wanted to harm us on purpose and look bad.

failednormie can you please not post those annoying gifs in my thread please? im trying to have a serious discussion.
@failednormie_ bro :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Which sematary fan hurt u
None. I do respect that he mostly produces all his own shit (Idk if that's true anymore though cause I haven't kept up with his work in a few years)

Looking back it was kinda obvious OP was a foid

These type of OP need a lobotomy

I’m glad this IT faggot is gone.