Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if there are no more incels eventually that is a goodthing

I

incel god

Banned
-
foids are only having kids with attractive men and you know what that is great you know why? there wont be a new generation of incels to suffer what incels now are going through not having sex. what in gods creation is a life of not having sex with women its not normal. its torture

Last edited:
I doubt incels are on the way out, unfortunately.- Genetic recombination is a bitch, and even with two gifted parents, one can roll the dice and get a defective human out of the mix...- 'tis the way nature works, ahh

bullshit, ugly and short women still produce incels every day, and keep in mind that current 7/10 is incel tier in the future

6'6" guys are still breeding with 4'10" women. Incels always are going to be a thing. Even if it's not the case, eventually 6 foot will be too short and women will have 6'6" minimum with the average height being 7." Not these dimensions exactly, but I think you get my point. Standards will shift and change and only get worse.

Natural selection is one sided biased towards the female and this is why it will always be flawed

As long as ugly foids exist, there will always be more incels.

Womens genes don't have a filter so it's not gonna happen. See juggernaut law

As long as ugly foids exist, there will always be more incels.
wrong. very hot beautiful men only have kids with the hottest foids. that= beautiful kids. your logic is incorrect. would they have sex with a nasty bitch? maybe. but procreate? fuck no. this is not the baby boomer era anymore.