Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many university educated high IQ fags on this forum?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
How can you be incel if you are smart enough to go to university?

@Incelius Savage

no brains for your face

The fuck do you mean? You have to be bezos level successful to get a girl and even then you'll be a betabux

You don't have to be smart to attend university. Standards have never been lower.

You don't have to be smart to attend university. Standards have never been lower.
Yes you do, average IQ of a university student is 114, in the top 15th percentile.

But the "nerd" is the classic loser incel stereotype.

I am a NEET who never worked a day in his life

No 141 IQ for + short + ugly + deathnic + non-nt + stutter + foids your age grew up with soy media
High IQ people can’t be ugly.

Yes you do, average IQ of a university student is 114, in the top 15th percentile.
I'm not sure where you obtained that number from, but from my experience I don't think there's anything particularly remarkable about the natural intelligence of a typical university student. Then again I score in the 99th percentile on most standardized tests I've ever taken so my standards might be warped.

University admissions doesn't select for intelligence. There are retards who manage to attend prestigious schools for no other reason than the fact that their parents attended the same school. Or that they're tall and can throw a ball really far. Or they happen to be part of a favored demographic. Then there are those in the upper-middle-class who are of average or slightly-above-average intelligence, but they can afford private schools with significantly smaller class sizes and where guidance counselors regularly wine-and-dine university admissions officers. There are reasons why high schools like Andover and Deerfield in the U.S., or Eton and Harrow in the U.K., or Le Rosey in Switzerland can cost upwards of 65k USD a year.

And even university courses don't select for intelligence. Grade inflation is rampant, particularly in the social sciences. Everyone gets an A or A-. Ideological bias is rampant, particularly in the social sciences. If you agree with the professor, you get an A. And most universities will not admit to this, but cheating is rampant at the undergraduate level. University students regularly collaborate with each other on take-home assessments where they are told not to do so. I guarantee it. And anti-plagiarism software can't detect instances of contract cheating, where students pay someone else to do their homework for them.

There are, I suppose, particular university courses or programmes that ruthlessly select for natural intelligence and/or memorization skills, such as Math 55 at Harvard, but they are the exception, not the rule. Maybe it was true 20 or 30 years ago that simply having a degree was an indicator of above-average intelligence, but I'm confident that that's no longer the case.

Having higher education doesn't makes someone really intelligent.

Meanwhile black out drunks with negative verbal iq fuck foids

University is more about perseverance than about IQ. There are people with literally down syndrome that are getting degrees.
In Europe Universities are free so If you dont have higher education, It's only about being lazy, nothing else.

Last edited:
Theres no degree for your face

Why people with down syndrome get university degree then? They are low iq.
Because soyciety allows them to.
JFL if you think University is still "elite".

Because soyciety allows them to.
JFL if you think University is still "elite".
Where did I write that university is "elite"? Im just stating facts - not having university degree is being fucking lazy.
Having an university degree is about perseverance not about IQ, because there are LITERALLY retards with 80 iq getting degree "because soyciety allows them to."

Sorry mate you can't cope that you are too stupid to have degree when literally down syndrome people are getting degrees.

Last edited:
You can just pay to go there.

There are some universities that cost 20$ or less a month in the 3rd world

It's absolutely unrelated.
You can be as smart as you want, be as serious as you want, have the highest grades possible, if you don't look good enough for foids, it's over.

Foids will always rather be fucked by an uneducated dumb chad than by a uni incel.

What kind of retarded shit is this? looks are everything

It helps with moneymaxxing

You're telling me your curry parents aren't forcing you to go to university?

This user sleeps in a small apartment room. University and online skill would be best to improve his quality of life.

My uni is only ranked globally at the 11th spot and I still feel low iq compared to HYP and oxbridge people.

Nowadays you make more by picking up a trade like plumber. The demand for these jobs are rising because too many people follow meme degrees now.
But being plumber is not as comfy as office job.
I dont fucking care how much money trade job pays, Im not going to job where people are dying because someone didnt tighten the screw properly.
Trade people are dying all the time on their job because of human mistakes.

Last edited:
because the job market is so bent towards diversity hires and being a brainless zombie, in short smarter isnt better, the narrative is what counts and its hugely prejudiced.

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW SMART YOU ARE FOR A WHITE COLLAR JOB 90% OF THE TIME

THE INTERVIEWS ARE YOUR FACE AND SOCIAL VALUE, IF YOU ARE NOT HIGH ENOUGH ON THESE YOUR DEAD.

INTELLIGENCE IS NOT NEEDED TO PUSH PAPER AROUND IN THE MID TIER MANAGEMENT AND SUB MANAGEMENT LEVEL JOBS IN A LARGE NUMBER OF INDUSTRIES, IN FACT ONCE YOU GET PAST SMART ENOUGH THEY DONT WANT SMARTER IT DOESNT BENEFIT THEM.

1) STEM has no women
2) Universities discourage sub-5 men from approaching women on campus since there is a real possibility of getting #metoo'd .
3) Your job will either be a) remote or b) full of dudes
4) Most women do not value intelligence , they value looks, status, and social skills(what they call "personality") , and money

smart people are better looking low IQ people, trucels have lower IQs
there is a large gap between BEING ACTUALLY SMART OBJECTIVELY and being PERCEIVED AS SMART BY THE HERD.

Failed normies are percieved as smart and get a slight looks HALO, real incels ARE ACTUALLY SMART BUT GET JACK SHIT BECAUSE THEY HAVE A FAILO SO EVERY MOVE IS PERCEIVED NEGATIVELY.

Case in point almost every one of my "friends", never acknowledges when i get a prediction right, eg when i say the housing market will crash months ago and its tanked 20% now from then, SUDDENLY IT DOESNT COUNT AND IT ISNT RIGHT, EVEN WHEN IT IS OBJECTIVELY CORRECT.

When i said crypto would crash linked to the stock market crash back in march 2021 hen the s&p 500 crashed and bitcoin had'nt yet, eg when the s&p and nasdaq tanks crypto would follow almost directly within months it was juts a mattre of waiting for it to follow, which IT OBJECTIVELY HAS. THEY AGAIN PLAY IT DOWN WHILE I MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THE PREDICTION, LITERALLY PROVING BY THE NUMBERS I AM CORRECT.

the narrative always trumps the reality, they spin it so somehow you end up as the villain and or wrong in their mind, even when you are neutral and correct, your face dictates whether you are RIGHT OR WRONG.

Where did I write that university is "elite"? Im just stating facts - not having university degree is being fucking lazy.
Having an university degree is about perseverance not about IQ, because there are LITERALLY retards with 80 iq getting degree "because soyciety allows them to."

Sorry mate you can't cope that you are too stupid to have degree when literally down syndrome people are getting degrees.
View attachment 665397
lol, but in which field did these down syndrome people get their degrees?

Maths, electrical engineering or in child care, african studies or european studies?

lol, but in which field did these down syndrome people get their degrees?

Maths, electrical engineering or in child care, african studies or european studies?
Probably some stupid social degrees, but still its better to have shit degree than to have no degree at all.
Shit humanities degrees, at least in my country aka Poland, are opening gates to office jobs.

Last edited:
Probably some stupid social degrees, but still its better to have shit degree than to have no degree at all.
Shit human degrees, at least in my country aka Poland, are opening gates to office jobs.
Harvard degree in African studies vs bottom tier uni in engineering.

which one would u pick?

Shit humanities degrees, at least in my country aka Poland, are opening gates to office jobs.
lol, office jobs dont even need a degree just a school leavers certificate after 9th or 10th Grade.

I know some foids from the neighbourhood who studied european studies or theology and are now so-called "educated"

lol, office jobs dont even need a degree just a school leavers certificate after 9th or 10th Grade.
Not in Poland. I mean, there are people with only high school at office jobs, but its mostly 50+ years olds. Bachelors is usually minimum requirment for office job. But universities are free, so maybe thats reason for it.

Not in Poland. I mean, there are people with only high school at office jobs, but its mostly 50+ years olds. Bachelors is usually minimum requirment for office job. But universities are free, so maybe thats reason for it.
Ah yeah, Poland is good in that sense if Uni is free. At least incels can STEMmaxx study some maths heavy robotics degree or some stattistics heavy Artificial Intelligence degree and then own business maxx.

What's studying at a university got to do with being an incel? Isn't being an incel all about looks? I have 2 degrees but I still suck at social interactions and I also look like shit, too. Easy, no?

Also speaking of universities, for any unicels who are enjoying their time and who have hopes of working at a university, just forget it. Shortly before I met the blackpill I was getting ready to get my PhD to become a university lecturer, but at that point I have become too anti-woke and universities are the sanctuary of the woke, where even mildly conservative men are not allowed to speak their mind and bullied like it's high school time all over again.

In order to get a PhD (aka to work at a university), you need other professors to oversee your studies, all of whom are hardcore leftist wokes and they won't accept your dissertation unless you're writing about how deranged foids with pronoun issues need more rights or other equally bullshit woke stuff depending on your studies. So, yeah. There you have your answer. University doesn't have anything to do with being an incel. Anyone is vulnerable against the power of the blackpill.