Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there so many university educated high IQ fags on this forum?

How can you be incel if you are smart enough to go to university?
Our inceldom based on genetic determinism solemnly lies in our physical attractiveness. No matter how smart or educated we could be, girls will still reject us just based off our looks

I'm not sure where you obtained that number from, but from my experience I don't think there's anything particularly remarkable about the natural intelligence of a typical university student. Then again I score in the 99th percentile on most standardized tests I've ever taken so my standards might be warped.

University admissions doesn't select for intelligence. There are retards who manage to attend prestigious schools for no other reason than the fact that their parents attended the same school. Or that they're tall and can throw a ball really far. Or they happen to be part of a favored demographic. Then there are those in the upper-middle-class who are of average or slightly-above-average intelligence, but they can afford private schools with significantly smaller class sizes and where guidance counselors regularly wine-and-dine university admissions officers. There are reasons why high schools like Andover and Deerfield in the U.S., or Eton and Harrow in the U.K., or Le Rosey in Switzerland can cost upwards of 65k USD a year.
Private Highschools costing a yearly salary is something I never heard about. They probably do so much “secret stuff” inside those schools.

Being university educated is good but high IQ is more correlated with being an interesting storyteller, an engaging speaker, and telling funnier jokes. At least with regards to ascending and generally how people find you interesting high IQ is a major plus

Private Highschools costing a yearly salary is something I never heard about. They probably do so much “secret stuff” inside those schools.
i went to one of these types of schools

you wear suit and tie to class and they serve sparkling water in the cafeteria but at the end of the day, kids are kids

Because IQ is being bred out of the genepool. Looks reign supreme.

Brutal being IQmogged, but you don't necessarily have to be a genius to get a degree; and it still doesn't make you any less truecel to have a certificate saying you understand computer science or whatever.... :feelshehe:

No IQ for your face/height/race/NT status. :smonk:

Incels are usually really smart (like me) or really stupid. No middle point

Our inceldom based on genetic determinism solemnly lies in our physical attractiveness. No matter how smart or educated we could be, girls will still reject us just based off our looks
Ugly people have lower IQs, bad genes come in pairs.

I'm not sure where you obtained that number from, but from my experience I don't think there's anything particularly remarkable about the natural intelligence of a typical university student. Then again I score in the 99th percentile on most standardized tests I've ever taken so my standards might be warped.

University admissions doesn't select for intelligence. There are retards who manage to attend prestigious schools for no other reason than the fact that their parents attended the same school. Or that they're tall and can throw a ball really far. Or they happen to be part of a favored demographic. Then there are those in the upper-middle-class who are of average or slightly-above-average intelligence, but they can afford private schools with significantly smaller class sizes and where guidance counselors regularly wine-and-dine university admissions officers. There are reasons why high schools like Andover and Deerfield in the U.S., or Eton and Harrow in the U.K., or Le Rosey in Switzerland can cost upwards of 65k USD a year.

And even university courses don't select for intelligence. Grade inflation is rampant, particularly in the social sciences. Everyone gets an A or A-. Ideological bias is rampant, particularly in the social sciences. If you agree with the professor, you get an A. And most universities will not admit to this, but cheating is rampant at the undergraduate level. University students regularly collaborate with each other on take-home assessments where they are told not to do so. I guarantee it. And anti-plagiarism software can't detect instances of contract cheating, where students pay someone else to do their homework for them.

There are, I suppose, particular university courses or programmes that ruthlessly select for natural intelligence and/or memorization skills, such as Math 55 at Harvard, but they are the exception, not the rule. Maybe it was true 20 or 30 years ago that simply having a degree was an indicator of above-average intelligence, but I'm confident that that's no longer the case.
Absolute cope, as expected by a humble bragging high IQfag. 30% of students fail to ever get their degrees and even more take longer than 4 years.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1mcmae/til_that_the_average_iq_of_graduates_from_the_top/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

because I don't want to be a poorcel. If you've grown up truly poor you wouldn't even have made this post, its self explanatory honestly.

You don't have to be smart to attend university. Standards have never been lower.

Actually, higher than ever

It’s a lot more competitive to get into places like USC and NYU than when I was in high school

Actually, higher than ever

It’s a lot more competitive to get into places like USC and NYU than when I was in high school
USC and NYU have more students whose parents are in the top 1% in terms of household income than students whose parents are in the bottom 50%.

It doesn't select for natural intelligence.

Absolute cope, as expected by a humble bragging high IQfag. 30% of students fail to ever get their degrees and even more take longer than 4 years.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1mcmae/til_that_the_average_iq_of_graduates_from_the_top/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

That's because most people are retarded and decide that partying is more important than studying.

It's absolutely unrelated.
You can be as smart as you want, be as serious as you want, have the highest grades possible, if you don't look good enough for foids, it's over.

Foids will always rather be fucked by an uneducated dumb chad than by a uni incel.
Brutal

High IQ ftw

But you don’t have to use it for university

Big truth if you went to highest tier unis your fakecel

I think that many here (like me) have attended or are attending university simply so they don't have to spend a lifetime in subhuman jobs... Not that it's much different with a degree, but it's a little more comfortable I think .
I talked to some brocels here and man... just do the bare minimum to get your degree and get on with your life !

Foid pursues a MD and PHD at the same time

mogger iq
Brutal

Because American women don't value intelligence