Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why are there so few good looking autistic people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
why are there so few autistic people that are good looking

my theory is that uglier autistic people are more likely to get diagnosed than attractive autistic people because of bias

and there must be a genetic correlation between having autism and having subfive looks because its extremely rare to have autism and be a 10/10 on the looks department

do you think that because of the negative feedback loop caused by being ugly such as having less friends, no girlfriends, treated poorly and bullied leads to autistic characteristics but not exactly autism? or are bullied incels more likely to be misdiagnosed as having autism and autistic chads are more likely to be misdiagnosed as not having autism because of lookism?

Oh? You didn't already know? ASD is associated with a wide array of physical abnormalities.

AUTS2 is one such example:

I was born with "questionable" defects myself.

@Intellau_Celistic Would you get with #7 on the upper right corner? I think I would, but we'd have to get her some perfume, I can practically smell her in the picture

true autists don’t go outside you idiot

So nobody would know if any good looking ones exist or not
I never leave my moms basement but when I do leave my moms basement Its usually to get food

Im a NEET I dont ever plan on moving out and when she gets old and dies I plan on dying too because I dont wanna work lol :feelsrope:

why are there so few autistic people that are good looking

my theory is that uglier autistic people are more likely to get diagnosed than attractive autistic people because of bias

and there must be a genetic correlation between having autism and having subfive looks because its extremely rare to have autism and be a 10/10 on the looks department

do you think that because of the negative feedback loop caused by being ugly such as having less friends, no girlfriends, treated poorly and bullied leads to autistic characteristics but not exactly autism? or are bullied incels more likely to be misdiagnosed as having autism and autistic chads are more likely to be misdiagnosed as not having autism because of lookism?
because the autism causes physical defects plus mouth breathing in most cases most likely

Unusual facial characteristics and lack of micro expressions.

I noticed this in most diablities even hearing disablities, peterchen33 said he noticed that people with disablities are less good looking

There are some goodlooking ones.