Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are tallfags allowed to humblebrag about their height so freely with zero consequences?

People overestimate the height of northern Europeans. How was your time in northern Europe? Were you discriminated for being southeastern European?
It was nice.
I wasn't discriminated, because I didn't fit the prejudiced view that Northern Europeans have of Southern Europeans (basically they think we're Christian sandniggers for some reason).
The places were quite good, and I made sure to avoid the "diverse" areas.
What I was surprised by was the fact that prices in supermarkets were either about the same or even lower than my country. There's a cope by old people in my country that living in Western/Northern Europe is expensive, but that's really not the case from what I've seen. Prices for basic purchases are proportionally lower and the same is true for rent prices.

height means nothing i'm still a truecel

180cm. I don't live in a short country (average height here is 179cm.)
You can wear lifts and become 6’1 and easily larp to women as 6’2

Meanwhile his entire existence on this forum is based on attacking people over their height :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
You have to understand that it comes from a place of jealously. He hates tall people because he is cursed with short height. He cannot control that.

Damn, I should make a post about this :feelshehe:

being tall is a fakecel trait, many tallfags here are larping because they are too lazy to ascend

You can wear lifts and become 6’1 and easily larp to women as 6’2
Like I said previously, I haven't faced any issues related to my height for me to sperg out retarded "it's over for 185 manletcels now" type threads.
My issue is my face.
You should know that many of the "TallCels" here have measured their heights insanely wrong.

Fucking clown forum, you can freely brag about your height, even saying bullshit like “I’m 6’2/6’3 and just average height for my age.”

Mods don’t give a fucking about us manlets or the height pill, imagine if we had Chadlets saying who was the best looking person on the forum, they would be banned for bragging in a second but when “tallcels” do it, no one bats an eye.
Tallfags are fakecels