Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why tf are cumskins so sensitive about everything?

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I got banned from an online forum for merely saying that X race is taller than Y several times. The whole thread was about height and in many cases of manlets telling "I am 5'7" I asked them their ethnicity, and in some cases pointed out its too short for white men.

I try my best not to criticize women, pretend to be bluepilled, claim that I support feminism and alphabet soup (lgbt) rights and stuff, but now they are gonna ban me for saying spics are shorter than cumskins in general :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

So now I also have to pretend there is no such thing as race and all humans belong to the same race, but then woketards are going to ban me for some other stupid reason like saying all foids need to drink water to survive :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

They need to larp like this in order to keep ravaging the third world and the poor in general.

This that white people shit

If you tell whites they are superior to any race they will turn a compliment into an indirect attack on themselves because muh equality

Sounds more like reddit soys trying not to get their sub banned by not allowing (((hatespeech))) to happen.
Incelexit.
Yep that's what it was.

If reddit wasn't the internet version of airstrip 1 then I'm sure they wouldn't have cared about it. Since reddit is fucking notorious for banning anything they view as offensive, they have to ban you to keep the sub from being perma banned by reddit admins

Last edited:
It's from our foreskin's being stolen by jews when we were defenseless babies

If reddit wasn't the internet version of airstrip 1 then I'm sure they wouldn't have cared about it. Since reddit is fucking notorious for banning any thing with what they view as offensive, they have to ban you to keep the sub from being perma banned by reddit admins
Imagine subs getting banned because some people said that whites are taller than other races.

God forbid what's going to happen to the west

WTF are you doing larping as a blue piller on reddit? Fucking faggot.

WTF are you doing larping as a blue piller on reddit? Fucking faggot.
I always larp as a bluepiller feminist online because if I don't I will get banned.

It's due to the vanity/entitlement of White femoids. Cumskin males are defensive because they do not want to lose favor in the eyes of their precious queens.