Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are tallfags allowed to humblebrag about their height so freely with zero consequences?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Fucking clown forum, you can freely brag about your height, even saying bullshit like “I’m 6’2/6’3 and just average height for my age.”

Mods don’t give a fucking about us manlets or the height pill, imagine if we had Chadlets saying who was the best looking person on the forum, they would be banned for bragging in a second but when “tallcels” do it, no one bats an eye.

Last edited:
because this is a cucked forum full of depressed normies and edgy youngcels

Fucking clown forum, you can freely brag about your height, even saying bullshit like “I’m 6’2/6’3 and just average height for my age.”

Mods don’t give a fucking about us manlets or the height pill, imagine we had Chadlets saying who was the best looking person on the forum, they would be banned for bragging but when “tallcels” do it, no one bats an eye.
Because the jannies themselves are tallfags. @TheProphetMuscle @PPEcel are protecting the tallfag fakecels :blackpill:

Because the jannies themselves are tallfags. @
TheProphetMuscle
@TheProphetMuscle @
PPEcel
@PPEcel are protecting the tallfag fakecels :blackpill:
prophet muscle even said once that he have a 6/10 face with 6ft+ but he's "shy"

The mods are complete hypocrites, they claim to believe in the heightpill but humble bragging about your height is perfectly ok. @depressedblackcel @PLA1092

prophet muscle even said once that he have a 6/10 face with 6ft+ but he's "shy"
What a joke!

Your problem is that you're also morbidly obese, maybe focus less on other peoples heights and drop a few pounds, as that is something in your control.
Where's your boyfriend?
kek

Your problem is that you're also morbidly obese, maybe focus less on other peoples heights and drop a few pounds, as that is something in your control.

kek
Cope. I used to be fatcel but lost all my weight and it only revealed a subhuman facial bone structure. Meanwhile the only thing you can do is deflect because you know you don’t belong here. You know you don’t fit in with the rest of us. But you’re too much of a pussy to change your life.

im 6'3 and im average in my country, i wasnt even top 10 height in my class of 22 boys
now go kys you retarded little shit lmao
Yeah bro, average white Zoomer is totally 6’4.

Saw your legs off please.

People here just want to gain from an ego boost i assume

Mods don’t give a fucking about us manlets or the height pill, imagine if we had Chadlets saying who was the best looking person on the forum, they would be banned for bragging in a second but when “tallcels” do it, no one bats an eye.
bro if anything being short is an advantage. You dont creep girls out by just existing.

I had some stupid retarded bitch get weirded out that I was standing behind her for so long .... in a fucking line at walmart.

THey just see tall towering creep. At least if you're a short creep they dont get spooked so easily. I have to make sure I go out of my way to not look at girls less they call 911 on me.

Cope. I used to be fatcel but lost all my weight and it only revealed a subhuman facial bone structure. Meanwhile the only thing you can do is deflect because you know you don’t belong here. You know you don’t fit in with the rest of us. But you’re too much of a pussy to change your life.
"the rest of us" I don't count this low IQ curry, aswell as his followers as real users of this forum. So I'll gladly not fit in with you guys ha. Also, who's to say he has subhuman facial bone structure too? If you're fat your entire life then there's only one way to find out, drop the pounds.

He doesn't even try something as basic as that, and just regurgitates shit thread, after thread whilst claiming to be muh trucel and cherry-picking garbage.

I have done what I can, I'm in shape, have had several jobs in my career thus far, in which I am forced to interact with people, I've had people laugh/ mock/ disrespect me in public before, just because of my looks and I have called them out on it, and got into various confrontations. I refuse to be a doormat.

Outside of relationships, I have achieved a fair amount imo, so please enlighten me on exactly what it is i should change. Cause unlike him, yourself and a lot of others here I have actually tried. But people react negatively to me/ or like im an alien regardless. Hence why I'm here. What have you done to try and muh change, "pussy"?

Last edited:
bro if anything being short is an advantage. You dont creep girls out by just existing.

I had some stupid retarded bitch get weirded out that I was standing behind her for so long .... in a fucking line at walmart.

THey just see tall towering creep. At least if you're a short creep they dont get spooked so easily. I have to make sure I go out of my way to not look at girls less they call 911 on me.
Then saw off your legs please, what are you waiting for tallfag? @erenyeager
horror dismembering GIF by Shudder

Hell to add on to what I just said, one time some dumb bitch hallucinated me looking at her. I didnt even know she existed till some employee asked me to stop bothering the customers. Bitch I don't even know who you are talking about and haven't said a fucking word to anyone since coming in this store.

"well the lady over there said you were staring at her"

No the fuck I wasn't. Literally the first time I've ever seen her dumb looking ass, and even if I wanted to look at girls, wouldn't look at that old big bellied bitch!!

It's all because I have a weird vibe and a weird face. I give the uncanny valley effect just by existing.

would you trade heights with me if you could? im 5'7
Hell yes. What does being tall have that's good for me aside forcing me to duck and sometimes bump my head into shit

Hey you can get surgery too to extend your legs so what are YOU waiting for?

In fact, get 2 or 3 inch insoles and wear oversized boots.

End of the day women only see you in 3 ways in binary mentalities.
You are either someone she can reproduce with, or 1 of 2 other possibilities.
If you're not someone she can reproduce with, you're either a threat, or just an annoyance.

Being tall makes you a threat by default.
Short just makes you an object.

Although maybe I should embrace scaring women. I've been thinking about staring down women when out of town and making them leave their seat or wherever they're standing then leaving myself before cops or security get there just as a form or IRL trolling.

I hate tallfags as much as the next guy but this is an incel forum not a shortcel forum

I’d recommend r/shortguys if you don’t want to deal with the skinwalkers

I hate tallfags as much as the next guy but this is an incel forum not a shortcel forum

I’d recommend r/shortguys if you don’t want to deal with the skinwalkers
You can’t be incel and tall. That’s like being a chadcel

You can’t be incel and tall. That’s like being a chadcel
Then you might as well say you can't be a blond with blue eyes and be an incel.
Or have any muscle on you.

Chad literally has blond hair and blue eyes, with muscles

This is what I should be summoned for more ngl

Faceandlms is 6ft wym face is everything

There's so many tallfags I lost count despite trying to keep track of them.

kek
Can't do that when they shove it down your throat. I refuse that and I must put them in their place. Semis my cars. We must run over useless primates for the sake of inceldia. HAAARRAA HAARRAAAAAAAA. (In GTA 6)

The mods are complete hypocrites, they claim to believe in the heightpill but humble bragging about your height is perfectly ok. @depressedblackcel @PLA1092

What a joke!
It's now commonplace to get mogged by a forum that is supposedly for incels. JFL at the state

There’s more to inceldom than looks/height.

I’m not attractive and I get mogged by normies but I still believe the primary reason I’m an incel is because I have almost no exposure to women.

Private schooled until college, mostly stemcels, was bluepilled brainwashed in college and “focused on my studies” instead of getting rejected by the dozens, and now at a stem job with no friend group or access to women.

Last edited:
There’s more to inceldom than looks/height.

I’m not attractive and I get mogged by normies but I still believe the primary reason I’m an incel is because I have almost no exposure to women.

Private schooled until college, mostly stemcels, was bluepilled brainwashed in college and “focused on my studies” instead of getting rejected by the dozens, and now at a stem job with no friend group or access to women.
Women dm chads idiot it's over for you

@Zer0/∞ based as always. #1 thing i hate seeing here

Correct. Being tall gives you a distinct advantage in the sexual game men and women play. The true incel should have no advantage.

"TallCels" (Jfl) on this forum are proof of voluntary celibacy.

Hm. Canada?
Greece. I think it may be lower though as most data shows that it's 177cm.
Either way, I don't have any complaints about my height and I've actually traveled to "mogger" northern European countries where I'm technically below average (by just 1-2cm). Acording to these tallfags' retardation, I should be a turbomanet there as apparently the average height there is 190+cm.
Except wasn't and I was still taller than the vast majority of women there.

Greece. I think it may be lower though as most data shows that it's 177cm.
Either way, I don't have any complaints about my height and I've actually traveled to "mogger" northern European countries where I'm technically below average (by just 1-2cm). Acording to these tallfags' retardation, I should be a turbomanet there as apparently the average height there is 190+cm.
Except wasn't and I was still taller than the vast majority of women there.
People overestimate the height of northern Europeans. How was your time in northern Europe? Were you discriminated for being southeastern European?