Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are some people here so obsessed with "spreading the blackpill"?

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
The Blackpill is literally just observable reality, it's not an "ideology" or anything. Practically everyone is already blackpilled to an extent, they might not know what "mogging" means or what a negative canthal tilt is, but they do know deep down that the proverbial 5'2 balding indian janitor isn't going to be particularly attractive to women.

The Bluepill is just something sexhaving normies willingly CHOOSE to believe in because it makes them feel better. They know it's bullshit, but they just don't care. They don't need to accept the reality of the blackpill because ultimately it doesn't really affect them.

some incels think that the blackpill is a country club to invite people to, but in reallity ,every one knows about the blackpill but don't know about it official name

some incels think that the blackpill is a country club to invite people to, but in reallity ,every one knows about the blackpill but don't know about it official name
:yes::yes::yes:

Because normies victim blame incels.

Most people deny the black pill. They believe that you can achieve everything with pErSoNaLiTy

Most people deny the black pill. They believe that you can achieve everything with pErSoNaLiTy
They're coping and they know it's a cope. Read the OP

Blackpill is the ultimatum truth

They're coping and they know it's a cope. Read the OP
Most of the bluepilled people aren't aware they are bluepilled. They truly believe that you will be treated good if you are always nice to everyone because they have been brainwashed since they are a baby by their parents, society, Disney, Hollywood etc.

Even on this site most people aren't :blackpill: but instead are :redpill:.
Posters moaning about society being the reason they're incels outnumber blackpillers who know it's genetics and determinism.

Because majority of the world is bluepilled and there are two types of bluepillers:
1. Clueless people who think bluepill is what rules the world
2. Disingenuous people who want to keep gaslighting clueless people because it benefits them and places them on top of the social hierarchy

Posters moaning about society being the reason they're incels outnumber blackpillers who know it's genetics and determinism.
Correct. Blackpill = darwinian sexual selection. One of the reasons why you can't "solve" inceldom.

If you can convince somebody of the blackpill, they will just as easily be convinced it isn't true.

We must let people find it on their own and have their own experiences justify the reality of the blackpill, those are the people who will not be convinced otherwise no matter what.

2. Disingenuous people who want to keep gaslighting clueless people because it benefits them and places them on top of the social hierarchy
I hate it when they do this so much. Other people's opinion on my looks is always "you look fine", and they said that before I had cosmetic enhancements done and they say the same after. Like, mf, you can see there's a difference, stop lying to my face.

Agreed, it's way better to have people discovering the blackpill by themselves rather than force them.

This is my opinion at least. IDK.

The majority of people aren’t blackpilled and delude them selves and virtue signal

The evolution theory is pretty much a form of blackpill yet only religious normies deny it.

In reality we are all blackpilled to an extent (the normies who preach the bluepill are the same ones who will bully the fat balding 5'2 indian janitor), but some people choose to deny it in public to look better.

I hate it when they do this so much. Other people's opinion on my looks is always "you look fine", and they said that before I had cosmetic enhancements done and they say the same after. Like, mf, you can see there's a difference, stop lying to my face.
Brutal brocel. They are inherently blackpilled but wear the bluepill mask to get away with discrimination and even oppression.

Blackpill is the ultimatum truth
The black pill for truth seekers is what the philosopher's stone was to medieval alchemists. Except, there's nothing mythical about observable and experiential reality.

The Blackpill is literally just observable reality, it's not an "ideology" or anything. Practically everyone is already blackpilled to an extent, they might not know what "mogging" means or what a negative canthal tilt is, but they do know deep down that the proverbial 5'2 balding indian janitor isn't going to be particularly attractive to women.

The Bluepill is just something sexhaving normies willingly CHOOSE to believe in because it makes them feel better. They know it's bullshit, but they just don't care. They don't need to accept the reality of the blackpill because ultimately it doesn't really affect them.
If a dominant ideology is denying reality, you need to find or form something to combat that. Independently of that, you want as many people to know *explicitly* what's being lied about in as much detail as possible, so it's as hard and straining as possible for them to keep lying about it / to keep quite when observing others lie about it.
Assuming you are correct and everybody knows deep down, this would be the perfect setup for a preferance cascade. I highly doubt that though. Most people just live and never think and many of us would have done the same if our situation didn't force us to start looking for a "why".

Most people are cluelessly bluepilled. By spreading the black pill some might acknowledge parts of it or even accept it, adding to out voice. When I first found the black pill it was like a light wen on in my head. Suddenly I could put into words everything that happened to me, how I felt, how I was treated, etc. And with enough people knowing about it and our problems we might receive help. Let's face, out number are only increasing because society is creating incels, and not this forum. This forum is just a manifestation of what society is doing to men.

Think about it.. if we spread the blackpill society will get worse for women.

What happens when millions of men have nothing in common but hate and hopelessness? Bad things happen.

Honestly, I see no point in helping the competition by spreading it.

Though, if I were blackpill, at a young age like 11-15, I could probably go looksmax as normie+; I could have heightmaxx early and still grow in my 20s. I could have leanmaxx hard which probably could be with heightmaxx with more protein % and HGH because of less weight.