Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are some of ya'll mad that Komesarj ascended and left?

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
I see some incels are mad that Komesarj ascended and left, but like why? Would you have rather him stayed in the forum and have been a fakecel? If that is the case then you can't get mad that there are some fakecels on the forum as if they left after ascenscion then they would piss you off? If you don't decide how you change today, Time will change you against your will tomorrow. He changed himself for the better and thus reaped the fruit of his labor. I understand that some of you are also trying to change for the better and I think that is great. I think their may be some hypocrisy caused by jealousy.

Some people think he’s lying :feelsjuice:

Trying too ascend is the way of life, if you loose its over

I see some incels are mad that Komesarj ascended and left, but like why? Would you have rather him stayed in the forum and have been a fakecel? If that is the case then you can't get mad that there are some fakecels on the forum as if they left after ascenscion then they would piss you off? If you don't decide how you change today, Time will change you against your will tomorrow. He changed himself for the better and thus reaped the fruit of his labor. I understand that some of you are also trying to change for the better and I think that is great. I think their may be some hypocrisy caused by jealousy.
Meanwhile there are fakecels like @JayGoptri running around despite being married and having white kids.

He was just an unattractive normie that got a BPD chick to like him thats probably using him to get away from her parents anyways. NT pill is the only real pill.

Meanwhile there are fakecels like @JayGoptri running around despite being married and having white kids.
Ya don't know how hard it is telling my kids that I am incel.:cryfeels: It's almost as hard as telling my wife.
This is a joke for the mods and some of the dumbcels

Ya don't know how hard it is telling my kids that I am incel.:cryfeels: It's almost as hard as telling my wife.
Don’t worry bro, you’re still incel as long as you are misogynistic. Inceldom has nothing to do with inability to have sex, relationships, or anything like that. It’s all about hating women.

I see some incels are mad that Komesarj ascended and left, but like why?
some think he is bragging and rubbing it in incels face and some think its fake
Would you have rather him stayed in the forum and have been a fakecel?
no, its good he ascended, thats why we cheered in his thread duh
no-duh-why-didnt-i.gif

Don’t worry bro, you’re still incel as long as you are misogynistic. Inceldom has nothing to do with inability to have sex, relationships, or anything like that. It’s all about hating women.
Ya know what? We should just open the gates to everyone! Let's treat this place like a waffle house at midnight. Incels already treat trans women just like regular women in that we dislike them both. We are one of the most inclusive communities around.

some think he is bragging and rubbing it in incels face and some think its fake

no, its good he ascended, thats why we cheered in his thread duh
no-duh-why-didnt-i.gif
I saw on the stupid bird app people were bullying him. Some of our fellow incels are hoes.

Ya know what? We should just open the gates to everyone! Let's treat this place like a waffle house at midnight. Incels already treat trans women just like regular women in that we dislike them both. We are one of the most inclusive communities around.
True. We are so inclusive that there are actually more sex havers on this site than actual incels.

Cause he felt the need to let us know about it instead of just quietly resigning and fucking off

True. We are so inclusive that there are actually more sex havers on this site than actual incels.
Tell me about it. Do you know how hard it is to post on incels.is when you are having sex? We 100% should have kept the chad.is name.

Kick him out too then, honestly this forum needs a good old fashioned purge

Kick him out too then, honestly this forum needs a good old fashioned purge
Won’t happen, he’s got fat link wrapped around his fingers through curry wizardry.

Won’t happen, he’s got fat link wrapped around his fingers through curry wizardry.
tbf Fat Link has been absent for a while and we really don't know when he is returning. I do wish him the best of luck in whatever he is dealing with though.

I'm not, good for him

Fat Link has been gone for a sweet minute. If he doesn’t show up soon then a quiet coup d’état may be the only course of action for this place.

I care greatly about the fact that @Komesarj left incels.is.

It’s not a big deal to me, he’s just clearly doctored the details. Either trying to gloat or troll.

Like there’s really people on here who believe a 19 year old virgin hapa stacylite with no friends exists, and that said chick would seek out a partner on incel discord

And that out of ALL the people on that discord (cause we know such spaces are rife with HTN+ non-neurotypicals larping) she chose to settle for the 33 year old balding manlet wizard

Most people here have a crabs in a bucket mentality if you haven’t noticed.

idc anymore about what ppl post here

this site is infested with fakecel niggers fuck all of you

if you ascend you were never an incel in the first place

Oh yeah I have. Which doesn't really help the community in the long run and just makes us look bad.

tbh I dont really care

Why are you mad that some of us are mad that @whatshisface acsended and left?

This is incels.is not looksmax or "wereallgonnamakeit.is". Why would I care if you guys get laid?

tbf Fat Link has been absent for a while and we really don't know when he is returning. I do wish him the best of luck in whatever he is dealing with though.
Fat Link has been gone for a sweet minute. If he doesn’t show up soon then a quiet coup d’état may be the only course of action for this place.
9AD13D39 AFA5 4B0F AEF4 92CEE29E3ED2

If that 19 yr old foid isnt trad he'll be back here anyway :feelsjuice:

You are made because K9OTAKU and I embaress you constantly. And you believe bullshit and lies. Fat Link and reasonable Mods were the only place keeping this thing alive. Komesarj left because he was not an Incel anymore. I am an Incel, and if I met you in real life, believe me, I'd be happy to beat the shit out of you for spreading these lies about me taking after some deranged disgruntled psychopath curry. FUCK YOU bitch !
Oh yeah, so you believe the garbage?
Kick him out too then, honestly this forum needs a good old fashioned purge.
Yeah. One of Fat Links last act before dying was clearing me, and you are an asshole if you go back on that. Because of what boils down to teenage angst and lies. I hope you are wiser than that my friend.
What?

You are made because K9OTAKU and I embaress you constantly. And you believe bullshit and lies. Fat Link and reasonable Mods were the only place keeping this thing alive. Komesarj left because he was not an Incel anymore. I am an Incel, and if I met you in real life, believe me, I'd be happy to beat the shit out of you for spreading these lies about me taking after some deranged disgruntled psychopath curry. FUCK YOU bitch !

Oh yeah, so you believe the garbage?

Yeah. One of Fat Links last act before dying was clearing me, and you are an asshole if you go back on that. Because of what boils down to teenage angst and lies. I hope you are wiser than that my friend.

What?
You embarrass yourself by being on this site with your gay boyfriend, when you should be spending time with your kids.

And threatening violence against me is cope, you would get btfo by most twigcels here. You should stay true to your Christian worshipping principles and turn the other cheek.

By turning cheeks it means letting someone hit you btw, not fuck you in the ass like k9 does.

If that 19 yr old foid isnt trad he'll be back here anyway :feelsjuice:
He already had sex for free. He's not an incel anymore, he doesn't belong here

BECAUSE IM NOT A CUCK. It's not that he ascened. It's not that he's leaving. ITS THAT HE RUBBED IT IN. HE FUCKED A CUTE 19 YEAR OLD HAPA VIRGIN THAT CONTACTED HIM ON DISCORD. He did not have to say that. He should have been vague. He did not have to say THE VERY THINGS THAT HE KNOWS WOULD TEAR AT AN INCEL'S SOUL.

I AM FUCKING JEALOUS AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT

Last edited:
If this place ever gets shut down it's only sensible to make misogynists.is that way no bluepilled cuck will be confused what we are all about

If this place ever gets shut down it's only sensible to make misogynists.is that way no bluepilled cuck will be confused what we are all about
Yeah, it can get too confusing for normies who might accidentally think incel means non-sex havers as the name involuntarily celibate would imply. Waiting for this forum to die would take too long. Definitely best to just rename the whole site at this point.

He was just an unattractive normie that got a BPD chick to like him thats probably using him to get away from her parents anyways. NT pill is the only real pill.
An older NT normie pulls a 19 yr old foid. this is a tale as old as time

You embarrass yourself by being on this site with your gay boyfriend, when you should be spending time with your kids.
Nah bruh. You get your ass handed to you every time bitch.
And threatening violence against me is cope, you would get btfo by most twigcels here. You should stay true to your Christian worshipping principles and turn the other cheek.
I'm not a Christian. You a self proclaimed rich fag, I'll give you a spot where to meet if you want, come get agree to a boxing match, I'll punch your kike ass so hard you'll forget whatever bullshit "values" you think you have, you NPC Kike and your bf @Made in Heaven .
By turning cheeks it means letting someone hit you btw, not fuck you in the ass like k9 does.
Dude, how pathetic are you. Says he has money, as a kike but can't find foid, your volcel as fuck and you know it. Hypocrite Nah something is wrong here. I'm mean a darky uggo but you...wtf....WTF

Bill Hader Lol GIF by Team Coco

Fakecel scum ruinig my forum

Well it's not the fact that he ascended, it's the fact that he ascended in the most unlikely and unimaginable way possible and that it defies EVERYTHING this forum teaches and stands for.

Tell me about it. Do you know how hard it is to post on incels.is when you are having sex? We 100% should have kept the chad.is name.
honkler-clown-world.gif

Nah bruh. You get your ass handed to you every time bitch.

I'm not a Christian. You a self proclaimed rich fag, I'll give you a spot where to meet if you want, come get agree to a boxing match, I'll punch your kike ass so hard you'll forget whatever bullshit "values" you think you have, you NPC Kike and your bf @Made in Heaven .

Dude, how pathetic are you. Says he has money, as a kike but can't find foid, your volcel as fuck and you know it. Hypocrite Nah something is wrong here. I'm mean a darky uggo but you...wtf....WTF
Money doesn’t make women sexually attracted to you, that’s basic blackpill 101.

And why would I come fight you? You’re just some boomer curry with white kids that’s mad he got divorce raped and lost everything. Keep living in your shoe box quietly or go rope. Those are your two option.

Money doesn’t make women sexually attracted to you, that’s basic blackpill 101.
Oh yes it does. Unless you are in the bottom 5% of low smv, it does. I don't care about your version of Blackpill 101, it's wrong. And therefore not truly Blackpill.
And why would I come fight you?
You like to do it on the internet though LOL. Why? It serves you no purpose whatsoever. Zero. That's been seen.
You’re just some boomer curry.
Boomer means baby boomer. Idiot. I'm 40. A millennial.
with white kids.
If I had this, I wouldn't be an Incel on this site, but rather would be successful enough to where a decent white women procreated with me. Those people don't go to Incel forums. They have other outlets, and talk with their friends who have also achieved the same level of success and then lost it. There is an entire segment of the population which has forums for divorced men. I don't qualify. See you just don't know how the real world works!
that’s mad he got divorce raped and lost everything.
Hard to get divorced raped if you were never married LMAO. Lost nothing.
Keep living in your shoe box quietly or go rope. Those are your two option.
I live much healthier than you, and again you know you will be assaulted right back on this very site if you try and attack me.

Waffle House is tight.

And if you want to make this communy exclusive, start by getting rid of low IQ shit posters and weird purity cultist. Also, noone who has an account on any other site where rating of their face or trying to pick up foids should be allowed either. At least not while they are active as a user on this site. Just my two cents.

Would you have rather him stayed in the forum and have been a fakecel?
Most objections I see are more about how he left than why he left.
Or possibly questioning when it was he began to suspect ascension was within his grasp and not just his reach.

It was more impactful since he was a mod. I think Broly ascended, and he didn’t want to say goodbye like Komesarj, so he just became a semi-lurker (he is on the Discord).

To fuck a 19-year-old virgin foid is very impressive, because toilets can lose their virginity easily at a young age (to keep pace with all the other sluts at her school) - so of course jealousy will arise.

At first I didn’t care - although, after some kike wrote an article in Rolling Stone about “talking” with Komesarj, and the entire world being captivated by Komesarj busting a load of cum into a toilet - I started to care. :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back