Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why are some of ya'll mad that Komesarj ascended and left?

True.

This forum should celebrate people who are able to ascend and leave.

So, congratulations to Cumsarj. I hope he enjoys his tight 19-year old pussy.

Well it's not the fact that he ascended, it's the fact that he ascended in the most unlikely and unimaginable way possible and that it defies EVERYTHING this forum teaches and stands for.
Not really.

He looks maxxed and status maxxed which is pure black pill.

i am actually quite happy that he ascended and left this forum

he gotta be a good looking fakecel mogger if he managed to pull a 19 years old when he's in his 30s.
it's better having him off the forum and leaving the purple for someone else than keeping him here

true but this guy ascended with a girl way younger than him which make it quite unbelievable

Not really.

A 31yo virgin loser ascending with a teen virgin just by looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing IS highly unlikely.

Do you think I'm not looks and statusmaxxing? lol. Where is my 19yo virgin pussy?

Oh wait, I am, contrary to that faggot Komesarji, an actual incel and not just some fakecel dork.
Sorry, but if a year of looksmaxxing can get you prime virgin pussy, you never were an incel, you were a little loser piece of shit with no self-awarness.

And you made that cunt mod of an incel forum, what a shame.

Last edited:
A 31yo virgin loser ascending with a teen virgin just by looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing IS highly unlikely.

Do you think I'm not looks and statusmaxxing? lol. Where is my 19yo virgin pussy?

Oh wait, I am, contrary to that faggot Komesarji, an actual incel and not just some fakecel dork.
Sorry, but if a year of looksmaxxing can get you prime virgin pussy, you never were an incel, you were a little loser piece of shit with no self-awarness.

And you made that cunt mod of an incel forum, what a shame.
Fuck man, I want to punch a wall, it makes me so mad that this dork got to pop the cherry of a virgin girl, it's so undeserved, that fucking asshole fooled us all ....

incel my ass, komesarji I hope you'll die a painful death

i am actually happy that he left this forum

he gotta be a good looking fakecel mogger if he managed to pull a 19 years old when he's in his 30s.
it's better having him off the forum and leaving the purple for someone else than keeping him here
true but this guy ascended with a girl way younger than him which make it quite unbelievable
this