Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are some MGTOW so cuckish?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
They have good ideas, and they seem to understand the nature of women.

But the moment anybody says they hate women or something among those lines, the cucks say, and I quote:

"Whoa whoa whoa lol.

You going through red pill rage brother? I hope that sentiment wears off. It truly is not healthy."

"It's not productive. Do u hate tornados?" (wtf is this retard's logic?)

People who have actually had sex are less likely to be angry, I suppose. Hatred of women is irrational, you should be hating the fact that they have rights.

People who have actually had sex are less likely to be angry, I suppose. Hatred of women is irrational, you should be hating the fact that they have rights.
This. They view it as a dryspell, or an unfortunate yet temporary situation they've found themselves in. They're good looking enough to have had some validation in life from women so they will never be fully blackpilled.

All of them are

Just lol at your house and half of your future paycheck being diverted to roastbeef

"It's not productive. Do u hate tornados?" (wtf is this retard's logic?)
Fair point, he meant that hating femoids for what they are is not somewhat smart, but the thing they're missing is that when you treated by women like shit your entire life, of course you are expected to hate/despise them at some point.

You can hate the ones who are abusing their rights. In a patriarchy where they buy and sell virgin women, I'd love women. And most mgtow rarely have sex.

Most of the hatred we have should redirected to soyboys and cucks who are the cause of this whole degenerate mess.

Not only are they the ones that put women in a position of absolute power in the west, but they are also the ones that are cowardly enough to throw other men under a bus for a whiff of vagina.