Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are so many of you racist?

tel214

tel214

Waiting for info.
-
Seriously, it's extremely cringe when I read y'all use racist lingo like some edgy 13 year olds LMAO. What's the reasoning for it?

Did you join just to ask that?

Strong first post OP. Diversity is our STRENGTH never forget that

Reddit

You need me to guide you back to Reddit sir ?

biggest the universe owes us reparations and hasn't provided them. And until then I will keep saying the word "nigger" till I am 6000 feet below the surface

Seriously, it's extremely cringe when I read y'all use racist lingo like some edgy 13 year olds LMAO. What's the reasoning for it?
Images 62

I'm not trying to troll y'all, I'm genuinely curious how inceldom relates to being racist in these forums
Jews consider ALL incels to be white supremacist Nazi terrorists.

So even if you are the darkest most Africanest nigger on the planet just by your being here Jews consider you the second coming of Kanye West or rather "Ye" as he's now known.

Anyway its no surprise that our way of talking would be "cringe" to you as you and the rest of us have all been through the Jewish anti white brainwashing from birth until now but had you never been brainwashed with anti white sentiment or to care at all about so called "racism" you wouldn't find the way we talk "cringey" or anything special at all.

Infact you'd be indifferent to it.

You only "care" because the Jews want you to care and hate on white people and any other allies we may have from the non white world that stand up for our racial survival by calling a so called "spade" a "spade" and Jews the evil bastards that they very clearly are.

You need me to guide you back to Reddit sir ?
I promise I'm not a IT nerd, it's just weird. Just seriously to yourself for a moment. You're an incel, who got rejected by society and females. Of course you're going to be bitter. But why channel it into being racist LMAO? What have black people done to contribute to your inceldom?

I promise I'm not a IT nerd, it's just weird. Just seriously to yourself for a moment. You're an incel, who got rejected by society and females. Of course you're going to be bitter. But why channel it into being racist LMAO? What have black people done to contribute to your inceldom?
Kike

Jews consider ALL incels to be white supremacist Nazi terrorists.

So even if you are the darkest most Africanest nigger on the planet just by your being here Jews consider you the second coming of Kanye West or rather "Ye" as he's now known.

Anyway its no surprise that our way of talking would be "cringe" to you as you and the rest of us have all been through the Jewish anti white brainwashing from birth until now but had you never been brainwashed with anti white sentiment or to care at all about so called "racism" you wouldn't find the way we talk "cringey" or anything special at all.

Infact you'd be indifferent to it.

You only "care" because the Jews want you to care and hate on white people and any other allies we may have from the non white world that stand up for our racial survival by calling a so called "spade" a "spade" and Jews the evil bastards that they very clearly are.
A lot of strange points there. But assuming what your saying is right. Why be mad at black people? Wouldn't the jews be to blame?

fucking cumskins ruined the site tbh

big black nigger balls

A lot of strange points there. But assuming what your saying is right. Why be mad at black people? Wouldn't the jews be to blame?
We don't really "hate" niggers my guy.

Well ok we DO but only the really bad ones ie the kind of nigs that are murderers and pedos and general scum and such.

So why do we say nigger so lovingly and often if we don't really hate ALL niggers or even hate niggers the most you may wonder?

Mostly because it triggers the people we hate the most ie the leftist soys out there which are usual self hating whites and SJW's.

i dont hate niggers. i actually like niggers because they always exhibit anti social behavior. like selling drugs, raping foids, murdering people, mugging people, putting people in check. and they never do shit like pursue an education or have a career or raise their own kids. they are so fucking based.

We don't really "hate" niggers my guy.

Well ok we DO but only the really bad ones ie the kind of nigs that are murderers and pedos and general scum and such.

So why do we say nigger so lovingly and often if we don't really hate ALL niggers or even hate niggers the most you may wonder?

Mostly because it triggers the people we hate the most ie the leftist soys out there which are usual self hating whites and SJW's.
There are white people that are murderers and pedos and general scum as well. You might argue there's a higher percentage of black people being such, however I'd wager it's mostly due to socioeconomic status. Also, if you look at the world as a whole, white people have caused more suffering than any other race. White people stole from other continents and countries for their own good, causing massive poverty within those areas. White people have led the most horrible wars. Do you think they should be held accountable for it? The same way you hold black people accountable for what you believe SJW and Jews advocate? I don't think so. I think if the roles were reversed it would have the same outcome. And spamming racist lingo is just cringe tbh, I doubt anyone becomes genuinely offended. Maybe some hardcore leftists

I love and respect all races of people. Except niggers.

this is 110% an infiltrating redditor

ITS BECAUSE THE WORLD IS RACIST NIGGER, WE ARE HERE TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST ABOUT HOW SUCKS IT IS TO NOT BE HUUWHITE, AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT IS TO BE AS RACIST AS POSSIBLE. IM JUST SICK OF THE LYING. IF YOU THINK LESS OF ME BECAUSE IM A SLANT EYED FUCK, WHICH I KNOW YOU DO, JUST FUCKING CALL ME A CHINK ALREADY.

Im gonna sticky this, so woke faggots will read this and try to decipher our culture

Last edited:
Pretty obvious infiltrator but I’ll bite. We are not really racist. Sure we use words for each race like cumskin, nigger, noodlewhore, ricecel, sandnigger, etc. but the thing is we are cool with each other and are just joking. We have lived very very painful lives and a racial “slur” (a construct of what media tell is we should be offended at) does not bother us.

For us truecels, our brotherhood and suffering brings us closer together than any skin color differences. So basically we are just all chill, and have much bigger problems than someone calling us a racial term.

Male are naturally sexist , and racism is just standard response to defend pur tribe back in the hunter age or some sh1t but in a feminist world now male are all wrong so no point in debating lurker IT

A brocel is a brocel whatever his color skin is.

This. I seldomly use nigger with pejorative intentions anymore (not that I use it in public lest I come under fire). What's more, since virtually all of us are pariahs, I always thought another part of the reason for the not-woke-approved -- i.e., based -- terminology was some sort of linguistic appropriation.
A brocel is a brocel whatever his color skin is.
:feelsokman:

Because racism is a fact of life. Racism is not necessarily thinking that your race is superior to another race. That's just bullshit. But saying that some races are superior at doing something particular compared to other races... Is that wrong? Because that's what racism is.
Racism is simply believing in the existence of different races like white, black, Asian etc... and also knowing that people belonging to these races possess different traits compatible with their races. If I say that blacks are better athletes who can run faster than whites, that's racist. If I say that Asian people tend to be more intelligent than whites/blacks, that's racist too. If I say that white races are superior to me and other ethnics when they want to have a romantic relationship with a foid, that's also racist. But is it wrong? No, it's all objectively correct... And everyone knows it. So, there you have it. Everyone in this world is racist. Some people are just honest about it while others like to be virtue-signalling sycophants.

Ban this virtue-signalling sycophant.

There are white people that are murderers and pedos and general scum as well. You might argue there's a higher percentage of black people being such, however I'd wager it's mostly due to socioeconomic status. Also, if you look at the world as a whole, white people have caused more suffering than any other race. White people stole from other continents and countries for their own good, causing massive poverty within those areas. White people have led the most horrible wars. Do you think they should be held accountable for it? The same way you hold black people accountable for what you believe SJW and Jews advocate? I don't think so. I think if the roles were reversed it would have the same outcome. And spamming racist lingo is just cringe tbh, I doubt anyone becomes genuinely offended. Maybe some hardcore leftists
1. And guess what? They’re niggers too.

2. Well there are. It’s just the facts about the blacks lol.

3. Socioeconomic status doesn’t explain why blacks were hyper violent towards eachother in Africa way before encountering a single white man or Jew cockroach. Nor does it explain why rich blacks like Zac Stacy and OJ Simpson still feel the need to commit crime.

4. White people have also reduced the world’s suffering more than any other race and through our natural creative abilities we have brought about modern medicine and modern agriculture that has kept more non whites alive than had we never existed at all. Not to mention the stable societies we create with higher education and culture help blacks and other non whites express whatever talents they may have and advance highly where if left in their own societies they’d most likely be eaten and perhaps literally by lions, tigers, bears or one or more cannibals from among their own race.

5. Natures law/Law of the jungle/Might makes right etc, etc. Ask any of my vicious, snarling @Dregster “dreggly bear’s” people ie the wetbacks of Southern California for example or even the Mexicans that actually live in Meh he co about so called “property rights” and they will laugh in your face and tell you: “Gringo if you cannot hold onto it, then it is not really yours!” Same I’m sure for those thieving, store robbing niggers that are presently going nigger buck wild in Cali with President “Dear Leader” Jao Bai Den’s blessing.

6. The wars themselves are the “accountability” as typically in wars no one gets out completely unscathed.

7. Blacks are just the unwitting attack dogs of the Jew. They are low IQ and don’t know any better and only a very few of them such as the blacks in the Nation Of Islam know that it’s the Jews that truly did their people dirty not whites but most are so dumb they can’t separate Jews from whites even when you explain to them that Jews are of a different race. Farrakhan knows the truth though. Sadly he often however resorts in large speeches of his to conflating Jews and whites as one in the same because he likely knows the low IQ masses won’t understand him or listen to him otherwise.

8. No. If blacks had control of the world at any point we’d all be dead now or wishing we were as it’d end up as a repeat of what they did to whites and their fellow non whites in Haiti 200 years ago.

9. You are obviously genuinely offended by the lingo which means Occam’s Razor suggests you are either an effeminate, hand wringing, white liberal race traitor, a black or someother non white or just another trouble making Jew, so which is it?

Last edited:
Are you incel or not?

I'm not trying to troll y'all, I'm genuinely curious how inceldom relates to being racist in these forums
this is 110% an infiltrating redditor
child predditor faggots, if you are going to larp at least make it believable instead of making a cringe sjw thread and unironically using yall first thing after signing up. actually, seriously kill yourselves

Im only racist to good looking people :feelsaww:

Blacks are known for causing problems for other people. I dislike them for that reason.

Fuck yourself supid nigger spick jew cunt gook. Fucking NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. Go bend over for nigger cocks seeing as you love shitskins so much. Fucking brainwashed drone piece of shit NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I was bullied by ancoms my entire childhood. These people say they love diversity and love above everything and shit like that but they are just hypocritical assholes. If we lived in a totalitarian society these people would get censored and my life would be objectively better. Niggers being accepted into white societies ruins that, also if you look at statistics they tend to be violent and commit a shitload of crimes. Of course if a black dude is nice and doesnt support ancom degeneracy mindset im not gonna be hateful towards him.

13%

I'm not racist though. I think I would prefer the term race realist I guess. I think some races are better than others on average, clearly. Like nigger races are better athletically, generally speaking, rice races are better at maths, etc, etc... But that is on average. You can have genius niggers and gymmaxxed rices. Niggers are also better at killing people and being criminals on average too. And curries on shitting streets and slavs on stealing shit.

I don't judge people on their group characteristic, I'm not a w*man.

And for the reason I use racist words... It's because this is only place I can use them. So I use them, its very liberating and makes me feel free, I don't really mean anything offensive behind it. I don't mind if people call me slave for being a slav or a mongoloid race. It's all true anyway. If I was a nigger I wouldn't be upset of being called a nigger either. It's just a fucking word jfl imagine getting upset at words JFL JFL JFL

I'm not racist I'm just anti-immigration. If niggers and non-whites stayed in their own countries I wouldn't hate them.

try harder, InfilTrator. ban this nigga

"Ayo, let's finna go to dem rayciss countries and be oppressed and shieet!"

Pretty obvious infiltrator but I’ll bite. We are not really racist. Sure we use words for each race like cumskin, nigger, noodlewhore, ricecel, sandnigger, etc. but the thing is we are cool with each other and are just joking. We have lived very very painful lives and a racial “slur” (a construct of what media tell is we should be offended at) does not bother us.

For us truecels, our brotherhood and suffering brings us closer together than any skin color differences. So basically we are just all chill, and have much bigger problems than someone calling us a racial term.
I see your point and I think I agree aswell. Some of you, possibly the majoirty aren't actually racist. However, it's quite hard not viewing many as racist when they post "nigger hate threads" and post gore videoes of black people being tortured, murdered, etc. I'd say that's quite blatant racism, and many users encourage and endorse it. I just don't see how any of the racism is related to inceldom. You say you all live very painful lives and describe your community as a brotherhood. Yet instead of helping and embracing eachother, you double down on the same societal traits and structures you dislike, such as being looked upon as inferior and even many times hated, and get extremely hatredful against black people. Which tbh when I think about it is quite funny, cuz they have literally nothing to do with you LMAO

Fuck yourself supid nigger spick jew cunt gook. Fucking NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. Go bend over for nigger cocks seeing as you love shitskins so much. Fucking brainwashed drone piece of shit NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Are you 10, or are you just pretending to be?

Ban OP, you know why.

ok reddITsoycuckl go back to where you came from

Nigger cope lol ill smash your face shitskin go elsewhere

Are you incel or not?
I am incel. I don't see how racism and inceldom relate to each other. I'm not dumb I think I get what y'all tryna do. Trying to create polarizing characteristics for your community which differentiates you from normies. Cuz normies would be reluctant and not use your lingo, so you'd know when someone's infiltrating or whatever. However, it's gone to quite an extreme degree, and some users are definitely genuinely hardcore racist dudes lmao. Just check out some "nigger hate threads" etc. It's very strange. As I said I get the reasoning for it, however imo you should've chose something else, cuz this whole racist thing is extremely cringe bro. Just read some of the shit that gets said and tell me with a straight face you don't cringe. It's literally what some edgy little kids would say.

Hey you asshole sandnigger....go get your ass fucked on Incel tear you bluepilled cuck!!! I bet you came from there.:lasereyes: