Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are so many of you racist?

This. I seldomly use nigger with pejorative intentions anymore (not that I use it in public lest I come under fire). What's more, since virtually all of us are pariahs, I always thought another part of the reason for the not-woke-approved -- i.e., based -- terminology was some sort of linguistic appropriation.

:feelsokman:
Good points

Yea I dont like the racism here too. Racist jokes and names that are harmless are alright, but unironically hating a fellow incel just cause they were born with a different skin tone is unjustified. We all face the same problems in life so there really is no point in putting each other down. At the end of the day, we all live our lives alone.

Yea I dont like the racism here too. Racist jokes and names that are harmless are alright, but unironically hating a fellow incel just cause they were born with a different skin tone is unjustified. We all face the same problems in life so there really is no point in putting each other down. At the end of th

1. And guess what? They’re niggers too.

2. Well there are. It’s just the facts about the blacks lol.

3. Socioeconomic status doesn’t explain why blacks were hyper violent towards eachother in Africa way before encountering a single white man or Jew cockroach. Nor does it explain why rich blacks like Zac Stacy and OJ Simpson still feel the need to commit crime.

4. White people have also reduced the world’s suffering more than any other race and through our natural creative abilities we have brought about modern medicine and modern agriculture that has kept more non whites alive than had we never existed at all. Not to mention the stable societies we create with higher education and culture help blacks and other non whites express whatever talents they may have and advance highly where if left in their own societies they’d most likely be eaten and perhaps literally by lions, tigers, bears or one or more cannibals from among their own race.

5. Natures law/Law of the jungle/Might makes right etc, etc. Ask any of my vicious, snarling @Dregster “dreggly bear’s” people ie the wetbacks of Southern California for example or even the Mexicans that actually live in Meh he co about so called “property rights” and they will laugh in your face and tell you: “Gringo if you cannot hold onto it, then it is not really yours!” Same I’m sure for those thieving, store robbing niggers that are presently going nigger buck wild in Cali with President “Dear Leader” Jao Bai Den’s blessing.

6. The wars themselves are the “accountability” as typically in wars no one gets out completely unscathed.

7. Blacks are just the unwitting attack dogs of the Jew. They are low IQ and don’t know any better and only a very few of them such as the blacks in the Nation Of Islam know that it’s the Jews that truly did their people dirty not whites but most are so dumb they can’t separate Jews from whites even when you explain to them that Jews are of a different race. Farrakhan knows the truth though. Sadly he often however resorts in large speeches of his to conflating Jews and whites as one in the same because he likely knows the low IQ masses won’t understand him or listen to him otherwise.

8. No. If blacks had control of the world at any point we’d all be dead now or wishing we were as it’d end up as a repeat of what they did to whites and their fellow non whites in Haiti 200 years ago.

9. You are obviously genuinely offended by the lingo which means Occam’s Razor suggests you are either an effeminate, hand wringing, white liberal race traitor, a black or someother non white or just another trouble making Jew, so which is it?
1. Huh
3. Source on blacks being "hyper" violent towards eachother before whites came? All races have likely been violent towards eachother in competition etc etc. But source on blacks being hyper violent?
Also, rich whites also commit crimes. All in all , socioeconomic value is the best predictor of crime for certain demographics. Of course outliers exist, but they're called outliers for a reason.
4. Many middle easterners and arabs are responsible for many inventions, maths for example. The house your sitting in writing your racist propaganda on was built on math, created by Mesopotamians, not white people. Also, to create what you just stated, modern medicine and agriculture, you need technological advancements which are reliant on recourses. Recourses that were stolen from other countries and continents. Of course with more resources comes more innovations.
5. I have no idea what you just said
6. How were white people held accountable when they dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan?
8. Haiti is one of the poorest countries. No idea what you're reffering to for 200 years ago but like I said poverty breeds crime.
9. I am not offended, it's just cringey. Like you trying to act tough online.

1. Huh
3. Source on blacks being "hyper" violent towards eachother before whites came? All races have likely been violent towards eachother in competition etc etc. But source on blacks being hyper violent?
Also, rich whites also commit crimes. All in all , socioeconomic value is the best predictor of crime for certain demographics. Of course outliers exist, but they're called outliers for a reason.
4. Many middle easterners and arabs are responsible for many inventions, maths for example. The house your sitting in writing your racist propaganda on was built on math, created by Mesopotamians, not white people. Also, to create what you just stated, modern medicine and agriculture, you need technological advancements which are reliant on recourses. Recourses that were stolen from other countries and continents. Of course with more resources comes more innovations.
5. I have no idea what you just said
6. How were white people held accountable when they dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan?
8. Haiti is one of the poorest countries. No idea what you're reffering to for 200 years ago but like I said poverty breeds crime.
9. I am not offended, it's just cringey. Like you trying to act tough online.
1. If you act like a nigger…
3. Google is your friend. Use it to find VNN forum or Stormfront then lurk or make accounts there and ask your questions.
4. No. Pagan whites are responsible for that. However after the Christ cowards and their Jew masters unfortunately won wars and slaughtered pagans and threw the world into the dark ages in so doing technological progress essentially halted until Muslim muds stumbled across the areas where the white pagans had been and rediscovered our lost knowledge and began reviving it to their benefit right up until they ended up with a new idiot imam who struck down their technological progress as Satanic and off limits or whatever bullshit reason he had and they’ve been basically stuck in technological limbo ever since.
Anyway this is the reason the star charts or whatever it was are all written in filthy Arabic.
5. Whites are or at least were the strongest and so by nature’s law which is “survival of the fittest” we rightly conquered non white people and lands. Any so called suffering non whites went through in this process is way overblown by the Jew for their strategic purposes of wanting to cause non whites to hate and murder us for them. The truth is conquered non whites ended up with better living conditions and opportunities (more often than not) then they had before, under white rule.
6. The genie of the possibility of world wide nuclear war was now out of the bottle forever. This of course threatens the lives of absolutely everyone white or not.
8. As I said before Google is your friend. Head on over to YouTube or Bitchute and do a search for “Dr. William Pierce Haiti”.
9. You’re clearly offended and very butthurt about this. Just be honest and also let us know what race you are as well which political candidate you supported as president and whether you consider yourself “woke” or not?

. Many middle easterners and arabs are responsible for many inventions, maths for example. The house your sitting in writing your racist propaganda on was built on math, created by Mesopotamians, not white people. Also, to create what you just stated, modern medicine and agriculture, you need technological advancements which are reliant on recourses. Recourses that were stolen from other countries and continents. Of course with more resources comes more innovations.
Dont know why you bring this up. Most of the succesful inventors, mathematicians, and rulers in Middle Eastern countries are basically "white Arabs". The fact of the matter is that it is the MENA who are closer to whites that did this. any success in MENA is due to the white admixture and similarities between Europeans and MENA

Hgtre4w
Hwi3rw2
libtan-png.668096
Pali

Attachments

• libtan.png
    libtan.png
    421.5 KB · Views: 180
1. If you act like a nigger…
3. Google is your friend. Use it to find VNN forum or Stormfront then lurk or make accounts there and ask your questions.
4. No. Pagan whites are responsible for that. However after the Christ cowards and their Jew masters unfortunately won wars and slaughtered pagans and threw the world into the dark ages in so doing technological progress essentially halted until Muslim muds stumbled across the areas where the white pagans had been and rediscovered our lost knowledge and began reviving it to their benefit right up until they ended up with a new idiot imam who struck down their technological progress as Satanic and off limits or whatever bullshit reason he had and they’ve been basically stuck in technological limbo ever since.
Anyway this is the reason the star charts or whatever it was are all written in filthy Arabic.
5. Whites are or at least were the strongest and so by nature’s law which is “survival of the fittest” we rightly conquered non white people and lands. Any so called suffering non whites went through in this process is way overblown by the Jew for their strategic purposes of wanting to cause non whites to hate and murder us for them. The truth is conquered non whites ended up with better living conditions and opportunities (more often than not) then they had before, under white rule.
6. The genie of the possibility of world wide nuclear war was now out of the bottle forever. This of course threatens the lives of absolutely everyone white or not.
8. As I said before Google is your friend. Head on over to YouTube or Bitchute and do a search for “Dr. William Pierce Haiti”.
9. You’re clearly offended and very butthurt about this. Just be honest and also let us know what race you are as well which political candidate you supported as president and whether you consider yourself “woke” or not?
1. Huh
3. Oh yes, racist forums are such good sources of information! | Proof of it being racist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website). Founder is KKK leader. LMAO
4. You just threw a bunch of statements without evidence. (PS: Racist forums are not evidence). Here is a objective source "
The earliest evidence of written mathematics dates back to the ancient Sumerians, who built the earliest civilization in Mesopotamia. They developed a complex system of metrology from 3000 BC." Link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_mathematics
5. Strongest by what metric? Imperialism and opportunism doesn't necessarily make you stronger or smarter. Also, you believe it was in their right to do so, because you believe they were stronger, and it's about survival of the fittest. So if a big African man was to come and beat the shit out of you because he was bigger and stronger than you, would he be right in doing so?
6. Don't try and change the topic. We were talking about responsibility and whether or not white people as a whole should be held accountable cuz they're responsible for the most horrible wars. You said the wars themselves are what holds them accountable as they also suffer loses. But that doesn't apply to white people killing 200 0000 + people, and ruining land with radioactivity for long times with nuclear bombs.
8. Another neo nazi source! Such a good source! "But but the jews only call him racist cuz he speaking against them". The dude literally reffered to black people as "subhumans". Such statements takes the argument of objectivity out of the picture and shows his hidden agenda.
9. You keep suggesting I'm offended for some reason. I don't know if it helps you cope with the fact I'm actually making good arguments and points while you throw out a bunch of statements with either no source or some neo-nazi source lmao.

Seriously, it's extremely cringe when I read y'all use racist lingo like some edgy 13 year olds LMAO. What's the reasoning for it?
I'm not racist but I was once sectarian

I'm not trying to troll y'all, I'm genuinely curious how inceldom relates to being racist in these forums
tfw you can see the dots but can't connect them

I am incel. I don't see how racism and inceldom relate to each other. I'm not dumb I think I get what y'all tryna do. Trying to create polarizing characteristics for your community which differentiates you from normies. Cuz normies would be reluctant and not use your lingo, so you'd know when someone's infiltrating or whatever. However, it's gone to quite an extreme degree, and some users are definitely genuinely hardcore racist dudes lmao. Just check out some "nigger hate threads" etc. It's very strange. As I said I get the reasoning for it, however imo you should've chose something else, cuz this whole racist thing is extremely cringe bro. Just read some of the shit that gets said and tell me with a straight face you don't cringe. It's literally what some edgy little kids would say.
Ok faggot you've said your piece. Now sit down and listen.
This forum is pro free speech and adheres to the standards of US law in that regard. People can say whatever they want as long as it falls under forum rules. If you want a safe space where you can feel protected and not hear bad words, join reddit or any other social media. But good luck with that since the kind of social meida websites that censor racism are also the kind of websites that censor any and all blackpill speech.

And fyi trolling other races and racebait is actually not allowed on the forum. Even the thread that you so furiously mentioned got punished for it.

Lastly, if your retarded ass made this account just to complain about racism then you can promptly get the fuck off of here. I don't see you make a single post about inceldom or anything relevant to the forum in your short ass time here. If you are only here to shit on forum culture then do yourself a favor and haul your sensitive ass outta here.

Last edited:
1. Huh
3. Oh yes, racist forums are such good sources of information! | Proof of it being racist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website). Founder is KKK leader. LMAO
4. You just threw a bunch of statements without evidence. (PS: Racist forums are not evidence). Here is a objective source "
The earliest evidence of written mathematics dates back to the ancient Sumerians, who built the earliest civilization in Mesopotamia. They developed a complex system of metrology from 3000 BC." Link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_mathematics
5. Strongest by what metric? Imperialism and opportunism doesn't necessarily make you stronger or smarter. Also, you believe it was in their right to do so, because you believe they were stronger, and it's about survival of the fittest. So if a big African man was to come and beat the shit out of you because he was bigger and stronger than you, would he be right in doing so?
6. Don't try and change the topic. We were talking about responsibility and whether or not white people as a whole should be held accountable cuz they're responsible for the most horrible wars. You said the wars themselves are what holds them accountable as they also suffer loses. But that doesn't apply to white people killing 200 0000 + people, and ruining land with radioactivity for long times with nuclear bombs.
8. Another neo nazi source! Such a good source! "But but the jews only call him racist cuz he speaking against them". The dude literally reffered to black people as "subhumans". Such statements takes the argument of objectivity out of the picture and shows his hidden agenda.
9. You keep suggesting I'm offended for some reason. I don't know if it helps you cope with the fact I'm actually making good arguments and points while you throw out a bunch of statements with either no source or some neo-nazi source lmao.
1. Then you are a nigger.
3. Doesn’t mean his information is wrong. Our mass media in the states and across the pond are hardcore ideological communists and you trust them so why not also trust the opposing side? Oh right because you’re a liberal/communist and only believe the words of your fellow travelers.
4. Didn’t say they were evidence but that you could find what you were looking for there. I’m not going to handhold you when google and those forums are but a click away.
5. You’re not understanding. Nature’s law isn’t the same as humanity’s law or humanity’s morality and the rules we implement for ourselves to follow. Nature for example doesn’t stop an infection from killing you if you say to it “bad infection go away or I’ll have the nice police officer arrest you!” No, it only goes away if your immune system is up to the task of killing it or you are intelligent enough to either go get some antibiotics or make your own and take them and defeat it that way. It’s similar to your nigger question. A big tough Kali Muscle like coon should have no trouble beating a weak old white guy like me with numerous health problems up no doubt about it but nature doesn’t guarantee that big coon an automatic win. Perhaps I’m more intelligent than such a nigger and used my greater intelligence to my advantage as my “strength” and the very moment that nigger breaks down my door to bash my brains in he ends up with a chest full of shotgun spray while my vicious nigger pitbull guard dogs immediately jump on the nigger and start making a meal out of him, the niggers balls and face especially. So much for that nigger’s greater physical “strength” in that scenario then. Impartial nature thus rewards me with the win because intelligence strength was mightier than physical in this instance.
6. Asians wouldn’t surrender. They brought it on themselves by clinging to pride and tradition of never having lost a war before. They are the ones you should be chastising to blame themselves for bringing needless suffering on their own people.
8. They were and are subhumans but if it makes you feel better they can be from your perspective morally referred to as that derogatory term because they committed mass murder against not only innocent whites but blacks and mulattos as well. That said I doubt you of all people would object to a report by the ADL or SPLC clearly anti white, racist hate organizations referring to someone such as a Kyle Rittenhouse as a “hater” or a “white supremacist” being considered valid and authentic just because they used their little hate slanders and slogans there. No, you’d find it to be perfectly acceptable and not discrediting of them in any way since you are in ideological agreement with them as either some form of leftist be it liberal, communist or SJW. Basically you’re a hypocrite because it’s ok to you when the ADL/SPLC refers to it’s political opponents via nasty slander words but not the other way around. Very telling of you.
9. Your points are and have been easily refuted plus you still are cowardly ducking from answering my earlier question of whether you’re black, Jewish or most likely just another self hating brainwashed white liberal automoton from Reddit that’s got a mind full of slop that some Jew or libtard college professor has fed you.

I'm not particularly racist but I hate people who try to tell what I can and can't say. If I want to call people niggers and chinks and so on I will. Who are you to say what I'm allowed to say motherfucker?

Birdshit colored folks: "Oh nose the people we enslaved and colonized rebelled against us and killed us!" Better keep trying to mix with them! For ((((business interests)))) of course. While pretending that these things were all done for the benefit of the negro

They love playing the victim lol. That said yall both got some points.

Last edited:
Is my dick as big as a nigger dick?
Or is it average?
*?

Stop trying to look at nigger dick!

You goddamned motherfucking faggot!

Ok faggot you've said your piece. Now sit down and listen.
This forum is pro free speech and adheres to the standards of US law in that regard. People can say whatever they want as long as it falls under forum rules. If you want a safe space where you can feel protected and not hear bad words, join reddit or any other social media. But good luck with that since the kind of social meida websites that censor racism are also the kind of websites that censor any and all blackpill speech.

And fyi trolling other races and racebait is actually not allowed on the forum. Even the thread that you so furiously mentioned got punished for it.

Lastly, if your retarded ass made this account just to complain about racism then you can promptly get the fuck off of here. I don't see you make a single post about inceldom or anything relevant to the forum in your short ass time here. If you are only here to shit on forum culture then do yourself a favor and haul your sensitive ass outta here.
Damn bro. I love how you're crying about a simple question I asked, while at the same time trying to suggest I'm sensitive. I already explained why I asked. Cuz it's super cringe dude hahaha

Damn brooo:soy:
Why you crying brooooo. I'm not the one cryiiiing bro. You're crying brooooo. Why senstitive brooooo:feels:

Lol its your pussy ass that's been screeching about muh racism for 14 posts straight. Over a thread that already got warned
What is it bitch? Did your brain rot out from all the nigger cum you swallowed? Or did you never have any to begin with?
I-i-t's super cRiNgE o-o-kkaayy

Lol its your pussy ass that's been screeching about muh racism for 14 posts straight. Over a thread that already got warned
What is it bitch? Did your brain rot out from all the nigger cum you swallowed? Or did you never have any to begin with?

View attachment 668289
hahahahaha wtf dude were you dropped on ur head as a kid or something

>complaining about racism
:bluepill: cuck

I think a lot of people here acknowledge that race is a real thing, or if not they at least see how important it seems to be to society.

On top of that... I think it's just people talking casually. The internet has become so censored these days that sometimes it's hard to remember what it's like when people can actually speak freely.

I'm not trying to troll y'all, I'm genuinely curious how inceldom relates to being racist in these forums
Beings racist is natural. This world is a PVP arena. No one gives a fuck about you. Everybody acknowledge your existence only when they need something(leeches) from you. Everyone is out there for themselves. You're born selfish from the start but you learn as you grow to share in order to gain other benefits. It's like an investment. Even the interaction that you made with other humans is self driven by your selfishness to gain benefits, intel, information, in order to survive. Being racist is natutal. The world have limited resources and being racist is natural and water is wet.

FFuck off.

Last edited:
I am incel. I don't see how racism and inceldom relate to each other. I'm not dumb I think I get what y'all tryna do. Trying to create polarizing characteristics for your community which differentiates you from normies. Cuz normies would be reluctant and not use your lingo, so you'd know when someone's infiltrating or whatever. However, it's gone to quite an extreme degree, and some users are definitely genuinely hardcore racist dudes lmao. Just check out some "nigger hate threads" etc. It's very strange. As I said I get the reasoning for it, however imo you should've chose something else, cuz this whole racist thing is extremely cringe bro. Just read some of the shit that gets said and tell me with a straight face you don't cringe. It's literally what some edgy little kids would say.
A nigger is someone based on the content on the content of their character not the colour of their skin. The nigger that mugged me is a nigger but a based nigcel that hates foids is not a nigger.

Racism is natural, you are a brainwashed fag if you say the opposit

Fuck niggers, fuck kikes, fuck women, hail ER.

1. Then you are a nigger.
3. Doesn’t mean his information is wrong. Our mass media in the states and across the pond are hardcore ideological communists and you trust them so why not also trust the opposing side? Oh right because you’re a liberal/communist and only believe the words of your fellow travelers.
4. Didn’t say they were evidence but that you could find what you were looking for there. I’m not going to handhold you when google and those forums are but a click away.
5. You’re not understanding. Nature’s law isn’t the same as humanity’s law or humanity’s morality and the rules we implement for ourselves to follow. Nature for example doesn’t stop an infection from killing you if you say to it “bad infection go away or I’ll have the nice police officer arrest you!” No, it only goes away if your immune system is up to the task of killing it or you are intelligent enough to either go get some antibiotics or make your own and take them and defeat it that way. It’s similar to your nigger question. A big tough Kali Muscle like coon should have no trouble beating a weak old white guy like me with numerous health problems up no doubt about it but nature doesn’t guarantee that big coon an automatic win. Perhaps I’m more intelligent than such a nigger and used my greater intelligence to my advantage as my “strength” and the very moment that nigger breaks down my door to bash my brains in he ends up with a chest full of shotgun spray while my vicious nigger pitbull guard dogs immediately jump on the nigger and start making a meal out of him, the niggers balls and face especially. So much for that nigger’s greater physical “strength” in that scenario then. Impartial nature thus rewards me with the win because intelligence strength was mightier than physical in this instance.
6. Asians wouldn’t surrender. They brought it on themselves by clinging to pride and tradition of never having lost a war before. They are the ones you should be chastising to blame themselves for bringing needless suffering on their own people.
8. They were and are subhumans but if it makes you feel better they can be from your perspective morally referred to as that derogatory term because they committed mass murder against not only innocent whites but blacks and mulattos as well. That said I doubt you of all people would object to a report by the ADL or SPLC clearly anti white, racist hate organizations referring to someone such as a Kyle Rittenhouse as a “hater” or a “white supremacist” being considered valid and authentic just because they used their little hate slanders and slogans there. No, you’d find it to be perfectly acceptable and not discrediting of them in any way since you are in ideological agreement with them as either some form of leftist be it liberal, communist or SJW. Basically you’re a hypocrite because it’s ok to you when the ADL/SPLC refers to it’s political opponents via nasty slander words but not the other way around. Very telling of you.
9. Your points are and have been easily refuted plus you still are cowardly ducking from answering my earlier question of whether you’re black, Jewish or most likely just another self hating brainwashed white liberal automoton from Reddit that’s got a mind full of slop that some Jew or libtard college professor has fed you.
1. Uh
3. If you're trying to reach objective truths, subjective opinions are bad sources. It does mean his information is extremely biased thus to a high degree wrong. Every opinion and statement is somewhat biased, but there are extremes, which should not be used as sources.
4. If you're throwing out statements and trying to prove a point you need evidence. Doesn't matter if you said they are, or not. That's what you need to be credible. You just repeated yourself in the last sentence, I've already gone through why those sources are horrible.
5. You didn't answer my point. You started trying comparing morality to nature's law saying they are not the same thing. Idk why you said that cuz neither of us argued for that. Also, you're trying to say that if a big black dude is trying to mess you up, you have a chance due to possibly being more intelligent and using weapons to defend yourself. But that is so far besides the point. My point was that just because someone has the power to do something, doesn't make it right. Which was what you were arguing. So, let's have a thought experiment, since you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer; Lets say you are unarmed and defenseless and a black man beats up and robs you. Would he be right in doing so? Following your own argument "Whites are or at least were the strongest and so by nature’s law which is “survival of the fittest” we rightly conquered non white people and lands.". He would be.
6. Not surrendering in a war doesn't make the opposition eligible to use horrific weapons and kill countless of civilians and ruin upcoming generations with radioactivity. Just think about it this way, would you be okay with it if it was the other way around?
8. You're just throwing out a bunch of statements and making a ton of assumptions, I hadn't even heard about some of the groups you mentioned. Also, just because you say something doesn't make it true. Just because you say blacks are subhuman doesn't make it true, lmfao. Funny how that's your point trying to defend him. "Well he said they're subhumans because they are". Something a kid would say
9. The real coward is the incels that have been looked upon as weak they're whole lives, so they adopt extreme political views to try and seem strong. You have not refuted any points, only thrown out statements without evidence, and in few cases used extreme right wing neo-nazi sources, and nazi forums. Just think about that. Not just a forum, which in itself is a horrible source, but a neo-nazi source. Quite frankly, I'd say I'm the one who have been refuting all your points. Also, I'm not sure if you're purposefully repeating stuff and going around circles to try and avoid getting exposed, or if you're genuinely so dumb that you believe it. Regardless, I won't entertain your "arguments" anymore.

1. Uh
3. If you're trying to reach objective truths, subjective opinions are bad sources. It does mean his information is extremely biased thus to a high degree wrong. Every opinion and statement is somewhat biased, but there are extremes, which should not be used as sources.
4. If you're throwing out statements and trying to prove a point you need evidence. Doesn't matter if you said they are, or not. That's what you need to be credible. You just repeated yourself in the last sentence, I've already gone through why those sources are horrible.
5. You didn't answer my point. You started trying comparing morality to nature's law saying they are not the same thing. Idk why you said that cuz neither of us argued for that. Also, you're trying to say that if a big black dude is trying to mess you up, you have a chance due to possibly being more intelligent and using weapons to defend yourself. But that is so far besides the point. My point was that just because someone has the power to do something, doesn't make it right. Which was what you were arguing. So, let's have a thought experiment, since you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer; Lets say you are unarmed and defenseless and a black man beats up and robs you. Would he be right in doing so? Following your own argument "Whites are or at least were the strongest and so by nature’s law which is “survival of the fittest” we rightly conquered non white people and lands.". He would be.
6. Not surrendering in a war doesn't make the opposition eligible to use horrific weapons and kill countless of civilians and ruin upcoming generations with radioactivity. Just think about it this way, would you be okay with it if it was the other way around?
8. You're just throwing out a bunch of statements and making a ton of assumptions, I hadn't even heard about some of the groups you mentioned. Also, just because you say something doesn't make it true. Just because you say blacks are subhuman doesn't make it true, lmfao. Funny how that's your point trying to defend him. "Well he said they're subhumans because they are". Something a kid would say
9. The real coward is the incels that have been looked upon as weak they're whole lives, so they adopt extreme political views to try and seem strong. You have not refuted any points, only thrown out statements without evidence, and in few cases used extreme right wing neo-nazi sources, and nazi forums. Just think about that. Not just a forum, which in itself is a horrible source, but a neo-nazi source. Quite frankly, I'd say I'm the one who have been refuting all your points. Also, I'm not sure if you're purposefully repeating stuff and going around circles to try and avoid getting exposed, or if you're genuinely so dumb that you believe it. Regardless, I won't entertain your "arguments" anymore.
3. Your side ie liberals/communists call anyone that speaks racial truths a neo Nazi. The respected scientists who were political neutrals that wrote the scientific study book on race and intelligence known as “The Bell Curve” many years ago were victims of this type of libtard witch hunt and so much so, many a libtard thinks these men are no different than your stereotypical Hollywood ku kluxer even today ie toothless, brainless and living in a trailer park when reality says otherwise.

4. Any source that provides you an inconvenient truth you’d rather not hear will simply be dismissed as a “racist’ by you whether they run a racist forum or not. You probably think people like Alex Jones, Steven Crowder and ramzpaul are committed, dedicated ideological fascists simply because they disagree with you on race.

5. Pot. Meet. Kettle. Dummy. You wrote an entire essay trying to calling ME the dumbass and ended up finally addressing my point once your low IQ got warmed up a bit and yes to answer your question by nature’s law the nigger would be right in that instance. Yet if the nigger was too mentally weak or stupid to finish me off in nature’s impartial eyes I’d ultimately prove to be the stronger as I would recover, bide my time and plot a strategy to kill that nigger.

6. Not surrendering when the writing was on the wall is their bad not whites. You libtards back in my younger days at least used to harp away about your desire for people to kill or somehow get rid of their egos as then you’d surmise we’d have a better world.

So why go against your sides own preaching now? You should be very angry at the Japanese leadership of the day for not putting its ego aside quickly enough for the good of their people. Also why are you laying nuclear warfare‘s blame solely at the foot of whites anyway?

When not only did the Japanese bring it entirely upon themselves but it’s long been said three Jewish scientists invented those very nukes you’ve been so very busy wringing your hands about.

Lastly had America not dropped the nukes Japanese foolish pride/ego would’ve perhaps resulted in far more needless death and suffering on both sides to finally put the war to rest, where guess what?

America and the allies would still end up victorious anyway so again the Japanese were simply being stubborn and foolish.

8. Alright I’ll make it even easier for you. Pick up a copy of the book “Erectus Walks Among Us” at Amazon or wherever you can find it.

Also simply watch some black fight videos or on WorldStarHipHop or the Police Activity channel on youtube for more proof.

1A. We incels are strong because we’ve endured far more suffering than your sorry soy boy ass could ever handle and yet we are still here whereas if you were even to be able experience a 10th of our existence you would have roped long ago like the fucking coward
YOU are.

1B. It’s not about appearing strong you dumb fuck. We don’t give a shit about optics like you soft soy boy shitheads. We only care about whats right and what makes sense and the worst the Jews and their nigger pets and libtard slaves make this world, the more we come to realize Hitler was right.

1C. You refuted Jack and shit which is to say nothing at all and lastly you don’t have a choice anymore.

You’re placed on RFI (request for information) until you stop hee hawing around and answer the question you were repeatedly asked of whether you are a self hating white libtard or a racist nigger or a Jew?

Last edited:
You’re placed on RFI (request for information) until you stop hee hawing around and answer the question you were repeatedly asked of whether you are a self hating white libtard or a racist nigger or a Jew?
Based. I say don't unban this whiny, lectury, virtue-signalling cuck.