Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are so many of you against therapy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
Dude am literally bald at 21 JFL. Besides, if you don't have a mental health issue this post isn't for you clown.
And i have slept with your mother. Get fucked, bitch. I'm reporting your bluepilled ass

Last edited:
High IQ post. Retarded comments.

Mentalcels should indeed go to therapy. Going to a therapist as a truecel won't do shit though.

I can't afford it. That's literally the only reason I'm not doing therapy. And if I had money I'll use it on looks to looksmaxx instead. Sadly no money for your height. And surgery is too expensive in shitholes.

I dont need thearpy, I'm ugly. :feelswhat:

because on therapy they will only try to brainwash you with bluepilled bullshits
I was attending some time ago and it was pure waste of time and energy. The only things that I learned was that I "have to work on my personality and social skills :soy::bluepill:"
tbh therapy is meme and recommending it is pure soyness :blackpill:

because on therapy they will only try to brainwash you with bluepilled bullshits
I was attending some time ago and it was pure waste of time and energy. The only things that I learned was that I "have to work on my personality and social skills :soy::bluepill:"
+

Because sitting in a room exchanging words 1 on 1 with a stranger will not change reality. It may change your perception of reality, but the metaphysical structure of the world we inhabit and the fact that genetic fitness for instance is a measure of reproductive success will not change because you talked to some grifter about your feelings.

Ugliness and traits associated with ugliness can be measured in an objective sense. If you are an ugly male, you will suffer not in just a sexual or romantic sense, but in all areas related to sociability. Thus growing up as an ugly male will shape your confidence, personality, how you view the world, all of which are viable conclusions that you land on when being dealt this hand. Therapy aims at eliminating these justified negative feelings, cannot change your past, and encourages looking at the world through a lens of cognitive dissonance.

Just Adding: I have been to therapy before in case you want to insert some "don't knock it till you try it" type of platitude. "Just go to therapy" is slightly above the same vain as the typically mocked by incels "just get a haircut and take a shower" tier of advice. It is meaningless.

Last edited:
I love therapy. I don't have to pay a dime with free healthcare and It's the only way to get face to face social interaction for me. I pretty much use tax payer dollars just to talk to someone, which helps a lot when you're socially isolated. Plus, my shrinks usually don't try to bluepill me and if they do I just explain why they're wrong and they end up agreeing for the most part

It's a jewish trick

I love therapy. I don't have to pay a dime with free healthcare and It's the only way to get face to face social interaction for me. I pretty much use tax payer dollars just to talk to someone, which helps a lot when you're socially isolated. Plus, my shrinks usually don't try to bluepill me and if they do I just explain why they're wrong and they end up agreeing for the most part
wow you are a piece of shit. What country do you live in?

YOU CANT JUST WORK ON YOUR PERSONALITY IN A VACCUUM. This is why therapy is stupid. There's no point unless an entire social gymnasium was setup specifically to train and repeat social skills over and over again. But even then that social gymnasium is fake, and would not hold water in an actual street brawl. You can't do ANYTHING in life with ZERO friends without looking like a total creep . ITS OVER

The Jews. Gas them.

ER went to therapy, look at how much good it did him.

I can't afford it. That's literally the only reason I'm not doing therapy. And if I had money I'll use it on looks to looksmaxx instead. Sadly no money for your height. And surgery is too expensive in shitholes.
Yeah sucks how expensive it is tbh
for you it is but many people here are mentalcels with social anxiety and autism issues.
ER went to therapy, look at how much good it did him.
confirmation bias lol.
Because sitting in a room exchanging words 1 on 1 with a stranger will not change reality. It may change your perception of reality, but the metaphysical structure of the world we inhabit and the fact that genetic fitness for instance is a measure of reproductive success will not change because you talked to some grifter about your feelings.

Ugliness and traits associated with ugliness can be measured in an objective sense. If you are an ugly male, you will suffer not in just a sexual or romantic sense, but in all areas related to sociability. Thus growing up as an ugly male will shape your confidence, personality, how you view the world, all of which are viable conclusions that you land on when being dealt this hand. Therapy aims at eliminating these justified negative feelings, cannot change your past, and encourages looking at the world through a lens of cognitive dissonance.

Just Adding: I have been to therapy before in case you want to insert some "don't knock it till you try it" type of platitude. "Just go to therapy" is slightly above the same vain as the typically mocked by incels "just get a haircut and take a shower" tier of advice. It is meaningless.
again, your reality might be bullshit. as i said more than half of the people here are not trucels. lots of them are normal-looking white guys JFL, but are obsessed with bullshit like the blackpill which would only be hurting them. i doubt most people in this fourm even experience being called ugly. again, you can say it's meaningless but do you even know the situation of every other member here? you are making broad generalizations of all incels as if they are actually ugly lol when most here are probably average-looking mentalcels.

Last edited:
Therapists = the rapists.

Implying that "therapy" is seeking to actually help subhuman males who wrongthink....

Tried it for ten years.
Antidepressants too.
No help

1. They're bluepilled normies who know less than you do. 2. You could get a whore for the same price and if she's good enough she might give you therapy while cuddling too. Lol.

Also I recall @Atavistic Autist made a good post on how they psychologically manipulate you by inducing cognitive dissonance so that you accept mainstream :bluepill: views.

Last edited:
Therapy is for slaves.

Greycel tier post.
Therapists are bluepilled as fuck. They just tell you shit like 'put yourself out there' and 'no one will love you before you love yourself'. Also average looking guys can be incel. Because of the 80/20 rule, average guys are struggling too.

Last edited:
Greycel tier post.
Therapists are bluepilled as fuck. They just tell you shit like 'put yourself out there' and 'no one will love you before you love yourself'. Also average looking guys can be incel. Because of the 80/20 rule, average guys are struggling too.
Sometimes it's best to assume that you could be wrong. I mean despite how i feel strongly about the blackpill it might be all bs in the end or not as extreme as incels put it to be especially when half the sub are not trucels so they don't need to wory about such things
Implying that "therapy" is seeking to actually help subhuman males who wrongthink....
Again, most people here are mentalcels and not actually subhuman. That's my whole point JFL

Sometimes it's best to assume that you could be wrong. I mean despite how i feel strongly about the blackpill it might be all bs in the end or not as extreme as incels put it to be especially when half the sub are not trucels so they don't need to wory about such things

Again, most people here are mentalcels and not actually subhuman. That's my whole point JFL
i don't think this forum is for you if you are having doubts. go out then, go to therapy and ascend

I've been there, done that.. I tried therapy once. The thing is, the problem is female hypergamy. The problem isn't with me, it's with women's ridiculously high standards.

Most of us used to be bluepilled. To become blackpilled in the first place we had to be open to assume we're wrong. I didn't want to believe in the blackpill, but there was too much evidence to deny it, so I reluctantly accepted it.

Therapy is a scourge that needs to be dismantled.

Never said that but if you suffer from these issues then you need therapy to fix them. Based on the polls a lot of people here suffer from them.

what does being smart has anything to do with what i said lol.

What studies? Show me these one that says change is impossible.

Okay? Most people are not chads. If you are over here crying over not be able to live chad life style then you need to adjust your expectations or else you'd live an unhappy life style.
A lot of the normies you mention do not have any of these psychological problems. And puss is not guaranteed even if they are cured. Otherwise mentally healthy normies won't be here.

Being smart has everything with whatever you said. I don't think you ever went to college but I did. I know how kids pass college courses especially in non scientific fields like psychology. There is absolutely no reason to believe that those schmucks should be able to solve someone's general life problems(they can barely treat the severe mental conditions as it is)

The burden of proof lies with the claimant. Give me one reason why a 27 year old with a bullshit college degree should be able to do anything beyond giving prescription. There are hyper smart leaders and gurus who still haven't deciphered the secret to happiness and you expect a liberal difoon to do it.

Most people are not chads but why should anyone expect this unfair and unjust system? Where you can't even get a virgin bride because chad popped all their cherries. Should we accept our position as betabuxxes to used up roasties and their chad spawn? Fuck that. I'd rather rot here

The incels who show their faces send perfectly curated pics with best camera angle, best lightening etc so they appear much more attractive than what they really are.

Think about it, if someone asks you for a pic wont you send a very good looking pic of yours?

If you want to see what incels actually look like see the pics of those who made it in the news because law enforcement won't care to curate your pics. I collected some incel pics for you and you can see that they are all mostly below average looking guys. Considering foids only like top 10% of men it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's over for them. Don't tell me that you see normies w gf since stats clearly show that as of now 30% of men are virgins.

Alek minassian
View attachment 524292
Nikolas cruz
View attachment 524293
Chris Harper Mercer
View attachment 524294
William Atchison
View attachment 524295
Christopher Cleary
View attachment 524296
They all mog me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's proven to work though. If you are rational then you'd take what the studies are saying.
There is no proof that something like CBT results in long-term remission of depression or anxiety.

Only that some people self-report improvement over the short-term, which is easily a placebo effect.

Psychotherapy, at best, could work for the same types of retarded foids who train to become therapists in droves.

But if you're an autistic male, then you're just going to get patronized by some stranger who you don't relate to.

And this immediately renders the "therapy" useless, because the most important part of psychotherapy is not the scientific pretenses of it, but the relationship you have with your therapist.

Which merely makes it a form of simulated friendship, and a narcissistic kind of friendship at that, where there is little to no reciprocity from your "friend" and just manipulation tactics meant to get you into line (becoming a docile wageslave who accepts his fate -- a Stoic slave).

Last edited:
I've been there, done that.. I tried therapy once. The thing is, the problem is female hypergamy. The problem isn't with me, it's with women's ridiculously high standards.

Most of us used to be bluepilled. To become blackpilled in the first place we had to be open to assume we're wrong. I didn't want to believe in the blackpill, but there was too much evidence to deny it, so I reluctantly accepted it.
Am not denying the blackpill, but i am questioning the fact wether these incels are actually that ugly to be worrying about the blackpill. If most people here are average looking yet shooting themselves in the foot by being blackpilled then it would be a sad thing.
i don't think this forum is for you if you are having doubts. go out then, go to therapy and ascend
Ofc i have doubts lol there are always ugly men who manage to acend and we label them as outliers so the blackpill isn't as clear cut as many make it out to be.

Therapy won't take My asperger away making me attractive to foids. Fuck off
Am not denying the blackpill, but i am questioning the fact wether these incels are actually that ugly to be worrying about the blackpill.
Average looking+ asperger = ugly as fuck in foids head

The OP implies that "mentalcel" means having mild depression and anxiety, when it's often severe mutations like autism which estrange you from other people, particularly foids.

If you're autistic then people can tell you're a mutant within seconds of seeing you, and ostracize you before you even know what to do or say.

A therapist cannot help you with this, and they don't even really try. Their only purpose is to make you just well enough to wageslave, and just unwell enough to keep coming in for more p$ychotherapy.

Last edited:
The OP implies that "mentalcel" means having mild depression and anxiety, when it's often severe mutations like autism which estrange you from other people, particularly foids.

If you're autistic then people can tell you're a mutant within seconds of seeing you, and ostracize you before you even know what to do or say.

A therapist cannot help you with this, and they don't even really try. Their only purpose is to make you just well enough to wageslave, and just unwell enough to keep coming in for more p$ychotherapy.
Exactly. Foids just want to get rid of me after seconds we met. I can feel that

So you are a mentalcel. Therapy is for people like you boyo

Is this faggot still bumping thread? Nobody will trust you about therapist. Because they know the truth

Therapy does not work for most people. Even outside of the incel community, most mentally ill people (who aren't rich) can agree that it's shit.

Here is my reasoning:

1. It's expensive as hell. The general population CANNOT afford £100+ (that's roughly 125 euro, or 140 dollars) per hour. There is a massive financial risk you are taking by getting a therapist, if you are middle class or anything below. If you have general mild issues then you're almost guaranteed to have an okay service. On the other hand, most people that go into therapy do not have mild issues. So you can go through several therapists and waste countless hours and money, to find out that NONE can accommodate your needs. Don't even get me started on suicidal ideation. They will automatically refuse to offer you service if they find out you're suicidal (they could get sued if you die.. etc..).

2. If you are lucky enough to have free mental health care, it is GARBAGE. These bastards couldn't even help 11/12 year old me, let alone me now, with much more severe issues. NO ONE that I've known or read online has had a good experience with free mental health care. I am talking about the NHS system by the way. Best thing they give you is medication. It also took them over 5 years to recognize I have ADHD when it was so glaringly obvious.

3. Non-disclosure agreement is bullshit. Therapists can and will tell anyone about what you've told them. Once, I was complaining about my parents, and she wrote it all down. Not bad yet huh? SHE PROCEEDED TO WRITE A LETTER AND SEND IT TO THEM. You can imagine how amazing that went down with them. Plus, if you talk about anything moderately taboo, they can report it and LIE about you or someone around you being in danger. I've seen it happen before.

Therapy is only good if you're rich. You are probably more likely to win the lottery than find a good one (if you have severe mental health issues). Telling someone to "go to therapy" after they say something you didn't want to hear (as long as it's not illegal), is extremely inconsiderate and it shows how much you consider other people's conditions (not much).

Weren't you the guy who went clubbing with you're friends?:feelshaha:

I'm not reading this bullshit

Autism isn't an amazing example of this, unless it is very hard for you to mask (as in, act like people without autism). But autism does come with a lot of other mood disorders too, plus makes you more susceptible to other mental illnesses.

99% of what therapists say, you could've gotten for free on some retarded article written by a 56 year old foid who hasn't interacted with an autistic person in their life.

The only purpose of therapy is to stop people from killing themselves. That's it. The government recognized a problem, so they implemented a shitty solution. No goddamn therapist cares about what you have to say, they've seen people worse off than you, better off or whatever. It's all the same to them.

Autism isn't an amazing example of this, unless it is very hard for you to mask (as in, act like people without autism). But autism does come with a lot of other mood disorders too, plus makes you more susceptible to other mental illnesses.
Masking with autism is not a sustainable proposition, given that it aggravates mental distress in the end.

It can be useful if you have a narcissistic strategy in life (i.e., "fake it 'till you make it," only to eventually decompensate and start over again).

But it's worth noting that autism is hardly concealable even in the best of circumstances and normalfags can easily pick up on the fact that you're not one of them. Any small error in body language, for example, will be noticed and alert your interlocuters as to you being a mutant.

And this is not forgiven. Normalfags will scurry away at the subtle "red flags" (i.e., non-NT behaviors) you show, because it identifies you as their genetic enemy. Indeed, they proceed to ostracize you and mock you because they all but want you to suffer and starve without social support, as would be the case in the evolutionary context with those who are disowned by their tribe.

This is why ERs are so revolutionary, but I digress.

Last edited:
BS. No therapy will make women like asperger virgin men
okay then good luck dealing with mental issues alone lol. It's like someone with a broken leg trying to walk without going to the doctor to fix it first. You brain is not normal and the only person who can help you with your shit is a therapist/psychiatrist. Besides, the blackpill is about looks theory so idk know why you mentalcels are even here
Weren't you the guy who went clubbing with you're friends?:feelshaha:

I'm not reading this bullshit
Lol why are you bugging me about the fact i went clubbing? jfl

Last edited:
Because I tried this since 2017 and it didnt help at all. They have nothing to tell me that could help me.

okay then good luck dealing with mental issues alone lol. It's like someone with a broken leg trying to walk without going to the doctor to fix it first. You brain is not normal and the only person who can help you with your shit is a therapist/psychiatrist.
Any mental health practitioner would admit that there is nothing they can do to treat autism, only its comorbid conditions.

And if you take an honest look at the comorbid conditions of autism (namely, depression and anxiety), you can tell that they just source from the autism itself:

You're autistic ---> you have no friends because you're genetically different from others ---> you get scared/anxious about being alone in social settings ---> you get sad/depressed when reflecting on your dismal reality.

Since the autism cannot be cured, this process remains intact, along with the anxiety and depression it results in.

The only thing that comes close to working, as mentioned earlier in the thread, is becoming a sort of narcissist who masks your condition with complete artificiality and obsesses over being perfect and becoming successful, but this inevitably results in decompensation. You crash and burn and have to rebuild everything again. And to what end?

Last edited:
Yeah sucks how expensive it is tbh

for you it is but many people here are mentalcels with social anxiety and autism issues.

confirmation bias lol.

again, your reality might be bullshit. as i said more than half of the people here are not trucels. lots of them are normal-looking white guys JFL, but are obsessed with bullshit like the blackpill which would only be hurting them. i doubt most people in this fourm even experience being called ugly. again, you can say it's meaningless but do you even know the situation of every other member here? you are making broad generalizations of all incels as if they are actually ugly lol when most here are probably average-looking mentalcels.
You’re forgetting the 80/20 rule that basically has proven just looking normal isn’t enough for today’s entitled, super hypergamous, narcissistic female. :feelsclown:

You literally have to be a giga Chad Henry Cavill tier looking dude these days if you want to have any hope of sex, fun or relationship or at least that which you don’t have to pay for anyway. :feelshehe:

You’re forgetting the 80/20 rule that basically has proven just looking normal isn’t enough for today’s entitled, super hypergamous, narcissistic female. :feelsclown:

You literally have to be a giga Chad Henry Cavill tier looking dude these days if you want to have any hope of sex, fun or relationship or at least that which you don’t have to pay for anyway. :feelshehe:
the delusion lol
Any mental health practitioner would admit that there is nothing they can do to treat autism, only its comorbid conditions.

And if you take an honest look at the comorbid conditions of autism (namely, depression and anxiety), you can tell that they just source from the autism itself:

You're autistic ---> you have no friends because you're genetically different from others ---> you get scared/anxious about being alone in social settings ---> you get sad/depressed when reflecting on your dismal reality.

Since the autism cannot be cured, this process remains intact, along with the anxiety and depression it results in.

The only thing that comes close to working, as mentioned earlier in the thread, is becoming a sort of narcissist who masks your condition with complete artificiality and obsesses over being perfect and becoming successful, but this inevitably results in decompensation. You crash and burn and have to rebuild everything again. And to what end?
even though autism will always be there, someone who is an expert on autism and other developmental disorders can help you better navigate the world. it won't make it as bad. even then, black pill doesn't really deal with mental issues lol. if someone looks like a chad and gets a lot of matches on tinder and then his autistic personality fucks it up why would he then participate in blackpill forums that focus on looks theory? makes no sense.

Last edited:
because therapy just diagnoses your normal reaction towards this shitty society as a mental illness and feeds you pills made by jews to alter your state of mind for the worse. it doesnt solve problems.

okay then good luck dealing with mental issues alone lol. It's like someone with a broken leg trying to walk without going to the doctor to fix it first. You brain is not normal and the only person who can help you with your shit is a therapist/psychiatrist. Besides, the blackpill is about looks theory so idk know why you mentalcels are even here
Dude i already tried "therapy" Bullshit. It's fucking useless. USELESS. Because my problems are not cognitive but neurological and especially related to how my sexual necessity is not satisfied. Will therapy change my neurology? NO. Will therapy change female nature? NO. So it's fucking useless