Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are so many of you against therapy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
Around half of the people here aren't truecels and are actually just mentalcels. You could see it in all these incels who posts pics of their faces online and claim to be ugly but in reality it's all in their heads and there are many people who look just like them having sex. Unironically, people like that could benefit from therapy and actually fixing the problems inside their heads and the last thing they need to be doing is visit these fourms. Every incel who actually showed their faces publicly has been a normie looking guy and it's frustrating how they are shooting themselves in the foot by claiming to be blackpilled and claiming it over. Like the guy catfish man. He slept with more than 10 women yet feels the need to hate on women and do these dumb catfish video? Like for what and why? Another thing i realised is there are so many "blackpilled incels" who frequent these fourms yet have had good experience with women before so they are essentially dragging you down even though they are fakecels with mental issues too.

My advice is go visit a therapist and actually tell them everything about yourself. Don't try to fix yourself anymore and drop the load on them (cuz doing it alone is really hard) see how it goes if it didn't help you then at least you tried but don't write it off just because you are convinced that your world view is true even though the world is much bigger than these ideas inside your head. If you are an actual truecel then your anger would be justified by if it's all in your head then get that shit fixed first and see how your life goes.

Because you are a GrAYcel

did you know that 2 +2 = 5

I am smarter than you, because even I know therapy is a scam

Every incel who actually showed their faces publicly has been a normie looking guy
The incels who show their faces send perfectly curated pics with best camera angle, best lightening etc so they appear much more attractive than what they really are.

Think about it, if someone asks you for a pic wont you send a very good looking pic of yours?

If you want to see what incels actually look like see the pics of those who made it in the news because law enforcement won't care to curate your pics. I collected some incel pics for you and you can see that they are all mostly below average looking guys. Considering foids only like top 10% of men it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's over for them. Don't tell me that you see normies w gf since stats clearly show that as of now 30% of men are virgins.

Alek minassian
Download 2

Nikolas cruz
Images 7

Chris Harper Mercer
Images 8

William Atchison
AP17342759808238 t800

Christopher Cleary
Images 9

For you it is, doesn't mean it wouldn't help many and it is a fact that many incels would benefit from it yet there are stupid people who discourage others from trying it for some reason

For you it is, doesn't mean it wouldn't help many and it is a fact that many incels would benefit from it yet there are stupid people who discourage others from trying it for some reason
I think you are the evil one, trying to bankrupt kids from being able to afford shit they really need like surgery

If I told a therapist what I thought about foids and normans I would be put onto a watch list :lul:
Not really unless you are planning on doing something. Also, the only reason you think like that in the first place is because of your mental issues or false ideas about people/the world.

therapy is a scam by the jews.

they'll just snitch to the cops if you say anything and put on a watchlist then probably gang stalked into going ER by the FBI so you can be made into an example of being an evil inkwel.

Therapy is basically consensual brainwashing by the government to remove wrongthink. Why do you think they make it free for everyone in the UK? its so that they can keep everyone in check. No incel would benefit from it in fact most likely the opposite would happen because if they find you really mentally deranged they will take you and lock you up into a mental asylum.
Or worse they will force you to take pill that are gonna castrate you and remove your sex drive, give you headaches, make you tired and exhausted and about a million other different detrimental side affects.

Last edited:
Therapy does not solve inceldom and have a shitty life is just a drain from my wallet

The incels who show their faces send perfectly curated pics with best camera angle, best lightening etc so they appear much more attractive than what they really are.

Think about it, if someone asks you for a pic wont you send a very good looking pic of yours?

If you want to see what incels actually look like see the pics of those who made it in the news because law enforcement won't care to curate your pics. I collected some incel pics for you and you can see that they are all mostly below average looking guys. Considering foids only like top 10% of men it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's over for them. Don't tell me that you see normies w gf since stats clearly show that as of now 30% of men are virgins.

Alek minassian
View attachment 524292
Nikolas cruz
View attachment 524293
Chris Harper Mercer
View attachment 524294
William Atchison
View attachment 524295
Christopher Cleary
View attachment 524296
Imagine believing this bullcrap. There are uglier men then these guys who have gf yet these idiots believed that violence is a good thing. I Hope they rot. Also if women want 10% of men then how are is it only 30% of are virgins (they aren't virgins they just haven't had sex the past year btw)?
Therapy does not solve inceldom and have a shitty life is just a drain from my wallet
Again, if you are not an actual trucel then you only problem is actually mental. So you have proof you are a trucel? Because majority of incels aren't.

Cooming and food is my therapy. :feelsohh:

Around half of the people here aren't truecels and are actually just mentalcels. You could see it in all these incels who posts pics of their faces online and claim to be ugly but in reality it's all in their heads and there are many people who look just like them having sex. Unironically, people like that could benefit from therapy and actually fixing the problems inside their heads and the last thing they need to be doing is visit these fourms. Every incel who actually showed their faces publicly has been a normie looking guy and it's frustrating how they are shooting themselves in the foot by claiming to be blackpilled and claiming it over. Like the guy catfish man. He slept with more than 10 women yet feels the need to hate on women and do these dumb catfish video? Like for what and why? Another thing i realised is there are so many "blackpilled incels" who frequent these fourms yet have had good experience with women before so they are essentially dragging you down even though they are fakecels with mental issues too.

My advice is go visit a therapist and actually tell them everything about yourself. Don't try to fix yourself anymore and drop the load on them (cuz doing it alone is really hard) see how it goes if it didn't help you then at least you tried but don't write it off just because you are convinced that your world view is true even though the world is much bigger than these ideas inside your head. If you are an actual truecel then your anger would be justified by if it's all in your head then get that shit fixed first and see how your life goes.
Modern Psychology/Psychiatry is snake oil fake science. Going to therapy will make you feel worse and damage your brain even more than it already is.

All Psychiatrists / clinical psychologists are foid worshipers. It is like a religious requirement for their profession. How do you think they are going to make you feel better?

Are you denying the blackpill? :feelsseriously:
You only need to worry about the Blackpill if you are actually ugly. Other than that you are fooling yourself by believing in something like the Blackpill while being average looking guy.

Imagine believing this bullcrap. There are uglier men then these guys who have gf yet these idiots believed that violence is a good thing. I Hope they rot. Also if women want 10% of men then how are is it only 30% of are virgins (they aren't virgins they just haven't had sex the past year btw)?

Again, if you are not an actual trucel then you only problem is actually mental. So you have proof you are a trucel? Because majority of incels aren't.
Give us one example of a man uglier than them with a girlfriend. You wont be able to find one because they dont exist unless the dude is betabuxxing. Why are you even on this forum bro because you dont sound like you are a blackpilled incel?

I am an IT foid, I believe you are right guys all women should just be used as cumrags and be trained to be fuckdolls from 13 years old, I love JBS
Finally you make some sense :ahegao:

Alek minassian
View attachment 524292
Nikolas cruz
View attachment 524293
Chris Harper Mercer
View attachment 524294
William Atchison
View attachment 524295
Christopher Cleary
View attachment 524296
Why is there a picture of Anthony Fantano in the red t-shirt?

How is therapy helpful? If you have an actual mental illness and not just maladaptive cognitions, talking about your issues isn't going to do much.

I find it funny how you mention that 'a lot of you guys aren't ugly' implying that therapy is useless if you are actually ugly, which goes completely against just world bluepill mentality.

Imagine believing this bullcrap. There are uglier men then these guys who have gf yet these idiots believed that violence is a good thing. I Hope they rot.
Like who? Which ugly guy have you seen having a gf WITHOUT betabuxxing or seamaxxing or arranged marriage from a patriarchal system?
Also if women want 10% of men then how are is it only 30% of are virgins (they aren't virgins they just haven't had sex the past year btw)?
Because 10% is a very limited number and most foids lose the race to Chad's harem. A chad is still a human and doesn't have time nor energy to bang pussy all day. So rest of foids have no other option than to give high tier normies a chance, else not have their sexual desires satisfied

And it's not "didn't bave sex since past year" it's "didn't have sex since they turned 18" you fucking IT troll. Dont try to defend your retarded bluepill femoid supremacist views
IMG 20211108 194543

Last edited:
Therapy didnt shit for me and i went for one year.

However, what helped me tremendously and made a diference was medication - For me its desvenlafaxine

GrAYcels need to be purged

Therapy is valid for many mental health issues and could definitely help incels like the late Elliot Rodger to of ascended instead of going on his killing spree.

Yet guys like Elliot are not the totality of the incel condition and what I mean by that is that inceldom is not solely a problem of mental health.

As once you remove the shy guys, the stutterers, the aspies, the autists, those with body dismorphic disorder, psychotics and schizoids from the list you’re largely left with as you said yourself “normal looking guys” and that just doesn’t cut it anymore in the new social media and dating app internet era where women can have Chad on 24/7 demand and would much rather share a single Chad with 20 or 100 other girls instead of settling for a normal looking guy ie their looks match.

That said therapy is also proven to be a total joke in regards to the above incel related mental disorders that I listed when a man happens to have one or more of them but is a total giga Chad in appearance.

As long as a guy is highly attractive no matter what mental illness or problem that he’s got is no worry because there will always be a “compassionate” and “caring” woman by his side ready to understand him and help the world to understand him too lmfao. :feelskek:

Go back to Reddit

對母胎單身沒用 句號
母胎單身需要的是整形 投胎

just go to therapy
just take a shower
just be confident
just dress nice
just put yourself out there
:soy:

Therapy won’t fix my disabilities, both mental and physical

It's placebo, only cucks will believe in its "efficacy" and "results".

Every incel who actually showed their faces publicly has been a normie looking
they show their face exactly because they are normie looking, the mayority doesn't reveal their face, especially if ugly
Around half of the people here aren't truecels and are actually just mentalcels
what about the other half then?

i have yet to see therapy working on anyone but low iq normies that have non issues like ''baww my girlfriend left meee boo i didnt' have sex in 2 days #itsover''

meanwhile what i see is inkwels going to therapy and later regreting it, cases of therapists doing psychotic experiments with mentally ill people, and therapists straight saying bluepill retarded shit.

there's no therapy for your face, height. what's the point of coping with therapist if ur life isn't really going to change.

what's even the point of talking to someone if u can't talk at all. if u say you are an incel or you say what you really think you are going in a watchlist or in prison.

Was some below average 8th grade sister of my friend was at the therapist for pzishphrenia or some shit and the dumb foid bitch doctor wouldn’t give me Xanax for my anxiety so I could junkiemax but gave me some shit called respriodone which makes you lactate and nearly called security on my for “trying to manipulate”. Next time gay guy called me autistic and to get a buggy bear

Jfl @ all the mentalcels in this thread seething at you for pointing this out

are you an infiltrator?
lol do you make these?

Not really unless you are planning on doing something. Also, the only reason you think like that in the first place is because of your mental issues or false ideas about people/the world.
So tell non-false ideas, then.
You only need to worry about the Blackpill if you are actually ugly. Other than that you are fooling yourself by believing in something like the Blackpill while being average looking guy.
I heard with my ears how females called me ugly or even worse ( oligophrene ). Maybe it's all in my head?

Last edited:
Therapy is pseudoscience which doesn't work

Group "therapy" worsened my mental state:

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Therapy is pseudoscience which doesn't work
It's proven to work though. If you are rational then you'd take what the studies are saying.
So tell non-false ideas, then.

I heard with my ears how females called me ugly or even worse ( oligophrene ). Maybe it's all in my head?
Idk what kind of idea makes you hate all normies/women especially when your inceldom is probably caused by being a mentalcel. It would be dumb for a mentalcel who looks like a normie to waste his time on incel fourms hating on the world while men who look like him are having sex and happy relationships.

Trust me, i have been called ugly a lot too. Doesn't mean that therapy doesn't help with some mental issues though.
I think you are the evil one, trying to bankrupt kids from being able to afford shit they really need like surgery
As if they are able to afford surgery. Stop clowning . most men here will either keep raging until they perish or somehow leave the community when they realise it's in their heads. No one here is actively looking to do surgery nor would surgery even help a normie look like a chad.
are you an infiltrator?

lol do you make these?
No, just not dumb enough to agree with everything that the blackpill says.
they show their face exactly because they are normie looking, the mayority doesn't reveal their face, especially if ugly

what about the other half then?
I am addressing the mentalcel even if you are a trucel doesn't mean you have to have to have mental issues like lowself esteem or social anxiety. Based on the poll most incels have mental issues.

Last edited:
Ok. I'll bite the bullet GrAYward. Here's a bunch of reasons why @Therapywasaaste

1. What is therapy for? Its meant to treat extreme mental/psychological issues which affect your normal life. Severe depression, anxiety, autism, bpd, schizo come to mind. The absurd idea that therapy can somehow solve your life's general problems is bs cooked up by spaces like reddit/twitter. There is no reason why some 20 something with a college degree should be able to untangle the complex web of issues surrounding life of modern men.

2. They are not smarter than us. I could've easily gotten into a psychology programme. I went for a much harder course. I could've completed the psych course and then I'd be giving you therapy. To even suggest that such a person can solve my problems is borderline insulting.

3. The idea that one can change their behaviour and through that change their life goes far beyond anything evidence based studies suggest. Plus as proven above, the therapist who diseminnates this therapy doesn't have the intellectual capacity for such an insurmountably complex task.
That doesn't mean the rest of 60% of men who are neither chads or incels have a good time with women. Most go through long dry spells.

1. What is therapy for? Its meant to treat extreme mental/psychological issues which affect your normal life. Severe depression, anxiety, autism, bpd, schizo come to mind. The absurd idea that therapy can somehow solve your life's general problems is bs cooked up by spaces like reddit/twitter. There is no reason why some 20 something with a college degree should be able to untangle the complex web of issues surrounding life of modern men.

Never said that but if you suffer from these issues then you need therapy to fix them. Based on the polls a lot of people here suffer from them.

They are not smarter than us. I could've easily gotten into a psychology programme. I went for a much harder course. I could've completed the psych course and then I'd be giving you therapy. To even suggest that such a person can solve my problems is borderline insulting.

what does being smart has anything to do with what i said lol.

The idea that one can change their behaviour and through that change their life goes far beyond anything evidence based studies suggest. Plus as proven above, the therapist who diseminnates this therapy doesn't have the intellectual capacity for such an insurmountably complex task.

What studies? Show me these one that says change is impossible.
That doesn't mean the rest of 60% of men who are neither chads or incels have a good time with women. Most go through long dry spells
Okay? Most people are not chads. If you are over here crying over not be able to live chad life style then you need to adjust your expectations or else you'd live an unhappy life style.

Too long. Didn't read. Fuck off shill. Therapists won't fix my norwood type 3

well said.
They break your brain and rewrite who you are to fit theirs' and soyciety's standards. Fuck that. they don't want to help you; they want to change you.

well said.
They break your brain and rewrite who you are to fit theirs' and soyciety's standards. Fuck that. they don't want to help you; they want to change you.
I approve

Too long. Didn't read. Fuck off shill. Therapists won't fix my norwood type 3
Dude am literally bald at 21 JFL. Besides, if you don't have a mental health issue this post isn't for you clown.