Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are so many Chad joining the army?

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
they have high testosterone, good face and height, good and strong body so why are not they going to a sports career, a model or an actor? they only go to the army / become mercenaries and risk life and health

Because they will get worshipped even more by normies and foids for "serving their country" TM. Its kinda cucked though because 99% of "army wives" are fucking jody behind their back. But if they aren't committed/dgaf then it gives them a great opportunity to get praised even more and exercise their high-t aggression to kill insurgents (who are often vulnerable young incelmen recruited cuz they're known as losers) subhumans.

high test=risk seeking, adventure seeking, status seeking. army gives them further status while allowing them to partake in high risk behavior. the higher the risk, the greater the dopamine rush when they successfully kill the shit out of the enemy. it's the same reason they like football and other contact sports. you are risking bodily injury, but if you win, it not only reinforces dopamine pathways(wich reinforces the behavior), but it raises your testosterone even higher.

a very interesting facet of environmental effect on chad development.

This is pure genetics. War is enjoyment, and as a bonus they will father more sons.

high test=risk seeking, adventure seeking, status seeking. army gives them further status while allowing them to partake in high risk behavior. the higher the risk, the greater the dopamine rush when they successfully kill the shit out of the enemy. it's the same reason they like football and other contact sports. you are risking bodily injury, but if you win, it not only reinforces dopamine pathways(wich reinforces the behavior), but it raises your testosterone even higher.

a very interesting facet of environmental effect on chad development.

'Cause most Chads are dumb as rocks.

Lifefuel, though tbh. Nothing makes me happier than learning about some Chad who had his dick blown-off from an IED. Then his wife cucked him with Tyrone.

'Cause most Chads are dumb as rocks.

Lifefuel, though tbh. Nothing makes me happier than learning about some Chad who had his dick blown-off from an IED. Then his wife cucked him with Tyrone.

cope. most people who die in wars are incel, the chads are the ones strong enough to survive and return

cope. most people who die in wars are incel, the chads are the ones strong enough to survive and return
Major cope.
tyler-ziegel.jpg

This guy was a Chad. He was a marine. Then he got his face blown off. He had finalized his marriage with his roastie GF so she didn't back down to save face (heh) but you can see what she thought about this former Chad. Just look at her eyes. She divorced him soon and he committed suicide.

Because having a place in an organized structure with hierarchical roles like the army is a position perfectly suited for Chads.

Being a model could not be so easy as someone may think, and being successful competing with other upper tier uber-Chads is not that easy. Also, as a model you have to be gay and take cocks up your ass. While in the army a Chad can get social status relatively easy, due to his superior body and natural charisma.

the benefits of the army are very good, it's not just Chad.

I also plan on joining to hopefully retire at 40, once I get in the workplace

Chad = war machine

theres not even any wars right now

because foids like chads with uniforms

Major cope.
tyler-ziegel.jpg

This guy was a Chad. He was a marine. Then he got his face blown off. He had finalized his marriage with his roastie GF so she didn't back down to save face (heh) but you can see what she thought about this former Chad. Just look at her eyes. She divorced him soon and he committed suicide.
Turned into a penis freak while helping to destabilise the middle east.

Because it’s more attractive to foids.

If it was a normie they’d be cucked

Major cope.
tyler-ziegel.jpg

chad doesn't get burned, chad is flame retardant. i've seen his before pic, he's incel. he's only like 5 inches taller than her, and she's 5'3

They aren't Chad. Most zionist-serving faggots are average looking to downright ugly.

Turned into a penis freak while helping to destabilise the middle east.
Lifefuel tbh. I wish all of the zionist-serving faggots a painful death.

I have the same question for Chads who turn gay. That shit frustrates me

Major cope.
tyler-ziegel.jpg

Her face is priceless:feelsgah:

If I was president I would make every 5+/10 go to war

Incel: dies for his country
Chad: kills for his country

they are living the life.
and it's not about chad. that term doesn't make sense.