Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are foids so self-unaware?

KanzentaiCel

KanzentaiCel

Deaf to foids
★★★★★
Memes aside, I've been pondering over this question. There are many guys who don't seem self-aware, who are hideous but think they're legit chads, who can barely read but think they're smart, etc. When you know them personally, though, they typically know the truth but they're just deluded. A well-known form of this delusion is of course the blue pill.

When it comes to foids, however, they appear to be completely devoid of self-awareness, like it's the default for them. There's never a moment in their lives when they pause to consider the kind of guys they're into and think, "I only like very good-looking men" or "they're all above my league" or "I have a thing for abusive guys". They tell you to be a gentleman but it never dawns on them that gentlemen turn them off. They tell you to be confident but they never realize they don't care one bit if Chad is shy or not. It simply doesn't occur to them that they only ever see whatever fits their world view.

By the same token, all foids are unanimously blue-pilled. Nazi Jews and homophobic gay men aren't unheard of but I've never seen a red-pilled, let alone black-pilled, foid. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that the part of the brain responsible for self-awareness is underdeveloped in females. It could explain why they're not as smart as us in general.

Do you guys know any studies that support this? I wouldn't be surprised if a similar phenomenon is also observed in the animal kingdom.

How can we understand women if they cant understand themselves

Women lie. Actions speak louder than words.

Naturally lack self awareness + soyciety babying the fuck out of them so they never face reality

Memes aside, I've been pondering over this question. There are many guys who don't seem self-aware, who are hideous but think they're legit chads, who can barely read but think they're smart, etc. When you know them personally, though, they typically know the truth but they're just deluded. A well-known form of this delusion is of course the blue pill.

When it comes to foids, however, they appear to be completely devoid of self-awareness, like it's the default for them. There's never a moment in their lives when they pause to consider the kind of guys they're into and think, "I only like very good-looking men" or "they're all above my league" or "I have a thing for abusive guys". They tell you to be a gentleman but it never dawns on them that gentlemen turn them off. They tell you to be confident but they never realize they don't care one bit if Chad is shy or not. It simply doesn't occur to them that they only ever see whatever fits their world view.

By the same token, all foids are unanimously blue-pilled. Nazi Jews and homophobic gay men aren't unheard of but I've never seen a red-pilled, let alone black-pilled, foid. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that the part of the brain responsible for self-awareness is underdeveloped in females. It could explain why they're not as smart as us in general.

Do you guys know any studies that support this? I wouldn't be surprised if a similar phenomenon is also observed in the animal kingdom.
I know what you mean man, I really do

Because they are foids

Anyone who isnt blackpilled at this points is a fucking NPC. Which includes 99% of women.

a lot of normies are virtue signalers

Probably in part because we men selected for fertility / youth and that comes hand in hand with them remaining children mentally for life. Also because they compete more in the social arena than in the physical domain and being able to lie to yourself about your own motivations is a big advantage in there while a capacity for self-reflection is unnecessary or even harmful.

Alternative explanation: Real self-awareness requires you to be in the top X% of IQ or some other trait and foids have a narrow trait distribution so almost none of them fall into the required range. Below that w/e intelligence or ability to reflect you have might only used to fuel your motivated reasoning and win the argument so you can get what you want.

Or maybe it's because women's reproductive success depends on their social standing since they don't need to create any value since they were born valuable so they are incentivized to go along with w/e their tribe / society demands and never rock the boat. While men have to stand out to be noticed as well as navigate the real world, both of which will at times require you to go against what others are thinking or saying and stand up for yourself. Men are forced to fight each other for a partner so they have evolved instincts highly unsuited to modern society where the strength rooted in the social cohesion of your interest group is paramount to your own success.

Foids are more self-aware than OP claims.

So what's the explanation for the discrepancy between their words and actions? They LIE!

Most NTs are by default completely self unaware

You're not entirely wrong, but however they can definitely be more self-aware on certain things. So it's quite a mixed-bag.

Once they learn their worth, they'll obviously leverage it as much as they can.

It's a sex characteristic. Nobody believed that women were men's mental equals until the feminist psyop. Nobody, for all time.

Women are literally survival suits for a uterus. Everything they do and feel revolves around their reproductive purpose.

Their shittiness makes a lot of sense when you realize this. It's kinda roundabout, but it makes sense. Like babies constantly cry to keep their mother glued to them, women will cheat no matter how high-status the man they are with is, and the need to mate-guard her will make sure he's there to protect her from danger.