Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are people racist to Indians?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ontario/comments/18i0iws/why_are_so_many_people_so_okay_with_blatant/

I stumbled onto some thread on a Canadian subreddit, some currycel was asking why people are racist towards curries. People blaming curries for being shitty at their jobs or pooping on the subway trains, and he is asking why people are blaming curries for the downfall of Canada. The comments are telling him it's because of their different culture, some were even blaming Trump for racism towards curries.

But we all know the real answer, people are racist towards curries because they are ugly. If curries were white, no one would care if they prepared food badly, were shitty drivers, or pooped everywhere.

And these same people would condemn us for hating on races that cause trouble like Blacks and Semites. Not that Indians are saints, but they are nowhere as harmful as these other groups.

If curries were white, no one would care if they prepared food badly, were shitty drivers, or pooped everywhere.
people legitimately believe this when Swedes and other Scandinavians especially Finns were treated as inferior to Anglo-Saxons in America before increased Italian and Irish migration changed the spotlight lol

It’s a racial hierarchy.

I like Indian food and most curry brocels are good people,I will choose currys over niggERs

And these same people would condemn us for hating on races that cause trouble like Blacks and Semites. Not that Indians are saints, but they are nowhere as harmful as these other groups.
this tbh niggers are way worse than curries in every aspect.leaps and bounds more harmful to western society.

Indians are considered brown people. Brown skin = bad person to the average normie yes that includes virtue signaling libtard

black pilled curries are some of the most based

>hates semites
>worships a semite for 2000+ years
people legitimately believe this when Swedes and other Scandinavians especially Finns were treated as inferior to Anglo-Saxons in America before increased Italian and Irish migration changed the spotlight lol
Even German immigration was despised in America yet nowadays Germans out number anglos in America
there's just something shitty about Indians
Hinduism exponentially makes them worse unfortunately. Indian Buddhists don't shit on the streets.

because they smell like shit and have annoying speech

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ontario/comments/18i0iws/why_are_so_many_people_so_okay_with_blatant/

I stumbled onto some thread on a Canadian subreddit, some currycel was asking why people are racist towards curries. People blaming curries for being shitty at their jobs or pooping on the subway trains, and he is asking why people are blaming curries for the downfall of Canada. The comments are telling him it's because of their different culture, some were even blaming Trump for racism towards curries.

But we all know the real answer, people are racist towards curries because they are ugly. If curries were white, no one would care if they prepared food badly, were shitty drivers, or pooped everywhere.

there's no reason to be racist towards curries other than it's a non-threatening way to assert dominance over people that dont have the power to defend their actions

So many posts on that Reddit topic, and they're all bullshit. I hate normies.

Humans hate the ugly and low value. Indians are the race at the top of that list.

Why? Does it teach curries to do shitty things ?
Duh. Their religion literally has rapist gods who fuck their own children.
I'm not a Christian.
Europeans have been Christian for 2000 years. Well, maybe not so much these days
D752c404 0b75 4d8b 9135 57cbba08fcc2

they are gross and weird

Because they are ugly, like chinks.

So many posts on that Reddit topic, and they're all bullshit. I hate normies.

Humans hate the ugly and low value. Indians are the race at the top of that list.
I wouldn’t call them low value. I’ve never met a poor Indian. At least not in the US

Because they don't look like

1592634375821-png.279155

Will currys ever be like niggers where racism against currys is seen as forbidden and there is a quota for currys in movies?

Indians are annoyingly racist themselves. Just as bad and stressful as trouble causers. They make it an absolute devotion they enhance it to it's fullest potential in India and pass it along everywhere they go. They might not be as physically violent, but their almost slick and clever in discriminating their own. Trouble can exist in many forms. Yeah it sucks, so don't breed a chess pool of karma.

Indians are annoyingly racist themselves. Just as bad and stressful as trouble causers. They make it an absolute devotion they enhance it to it's fullest potential in India and pass it along everywhere they go. They might not be as physically violent, but their almost slick and clever in discriminating their own. Trouble can exist in many forms. Yeah it sucks, so don't breed a chess pool of karma.
What's funny is, that many non-nigger brownoids hate niggers even more than most whites.

I guess there is a pecking order with niggers and abos at the absolute bottom, whites on top and everyone else in between.

Because they’re ugly. Literally nothing else to it.

Elab more, which gods
he's talking about Brahma who had his ways with his creation (thus commonly called his daughter) Saraswati, our goddess of wisdom and so

but he's definitely exaggerating, there are barely any temples of Brahma left in India, you can count functioning temples of Brahma on fingertips, one famous one is there in Pushkar, Rajasthan and LITERALLY NO HINDU IS WORSHIPPING BRAHMA THAT WAY, HE'S MERELY PART OF HINDU TRINITY AS THE 'CREATOR' OF THE UNIVERSE

that subhuman is exaggerating a lot - these kind of faggots are ones who cherry pick things and make a mountain out of mole :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
he's talking about Brahma who had his ways with his creation (thus commonly called his daughter) Saraswati, our goddess of wisdom and so

but he's definitely exaggerating, there are barely any temples of Brahma left in India, you can count functioning temples of Brahma on fingertips, one famous one is there in Pushkar, Rajasthan and LITERALLY NO HINDU IS WORSHIPPING BRAHMA THAT WAY, HE'S MERELY PART OF HINDU TRINITY AS THE 'CREATOR' OF THE UNIVERSE

that subhuman is exaggerating a lot - these kind of faggots are ones who cherry pick things and make a mountain out of mole :feelsseriously:
he is right. India's failure as a society should be largely attributed to hinduism. It laid down completely absurd rules that contributed to what indian society is today

@Made in Heaven i was asking u to elab tho because i wanted to know the reasoning behind the way you think. Very few people attribute's india failure to it's root problem which is hinduism

he is right. India's failure as a society should be largely attributed to hinduism. It laid down completely absurd rules that contributed to what indian society is today

@Made in Heaven i was asking u to elab tho because i wanted to know the reasoning behind the way you think. Very few people attribute's india failure to it's root problem which is hinduism
It's not just Hinduism because Indian Muslims aren't morally any different, many of them converted to escape casteism, there's a larger cultural issue at play, Indian culture has been in failure mode since 1200 A.D

Europeans have been Christian for 2000 years. Well, maybe not so much these days
View attachment 1002264

True.

Although not religious, I support Christianity because it is the most popular religion in the West and nothing can replace it at the moment (most people won't become Pagan).

Atheism only brings nihilism, hedonism, antinatalism, moral relativism, and existential chaos.

Even if I somehow was 100% sure that no God exists, I would still support religion because most people can't live without it.

True.

Although not religious, I support Christianity because it is the most popular religion in the West and nothing can replace it at the moment (most people won't become Pagan).

Atheism only brings nihilism, hedonism, antinatalism, moral relativism, and existential chaos.

Even if I somehow was 100% sure that no God exists, I would still support religion because most people can't live without it.
So you acknowledge a semitic religion where europeans worship a Palestinian jew is good? Kek

So you acknowledge a semitic religion where europeans worship a Palestinian jew is good? Kek

Jesus was not a Jew in the sense that you are speaking of. He was born in Judea, and people at the time had a quite different sense of these things.

I could link you to articles discussing the origins of Jesus. One source points him to being White.

But anyway, that is not the point, and you know it. You just enjoy picking fights with me because you are a contrarian asshole who is ENVIOUS of White people. Yes, ENVIOUS, do you hear me? I know that your shitskin cousins or whatever married German women and you wish you did the same. If Whites are not superior, why do you want to marry them so much?

Let me guess: it is because you are an ENVIOUS shitskin who should be murdered for the sake of humanity. Your entire family and your whole race should be RAPED and executed.

Don't even bother replying because I'm done engaging with a mentally ill, shitskin, disagreeable asshole with baby hands who will NEVER, ever be White.

Jesus was not a Jew in the sense that you are speaking of. He was born in Judea, and people at the time had a quite different sense of these things.

He was genetically no different than a modern Mizrahi Jew.

I could link you to articles discussing the origins of Jesus. One source points him to being White.
No need, the only source you need for the origina of Jesus is the Bible, which affirms he is a jew. Not a european.

But anyway, that is not the point, and you know it. You just enjoy picking fights with me because you are a contrarian asshole who is ENVIOUS of White people.

I'm not picking a fight. Stop playing the victim just because I called you out for supporting Christianity while seething at semites who GAVE europeans that religion to begun with

Yes, ENVIOUS, do you hear me? I know that your shitskin cousins or whatever married German women and you wish you did the same. If Whites are not superior, why do you want to marry them so much?

My cousins all married syrians, iraqis, and turks. My 2 uncles married german/italian.

Who said I want to marry a white woman? Bro's pulling arguments out of his ass

Let me guess: it is because you are an ENVIOUS shitskin who should be murdered for the sake of humanity. Your entire family and your whole race should be RAPED and executed.

Don't even bother replying because I'm done engaging with a mentally ill, shitskin, disagreeable asshole with baby hands who will NEVER, ever be White.

Kek what is this try hard edgewood rant?

Zero sympathies. These Poonjabis, Haryanvis and other pajeets are super racist to their own back home. Funny how they claim to be kangz back home yet break so easily in Foreign lands. Full support to Canadians for being racist to them.

He was genetically no different than a modern Mizrahi Jew.

No need, the only source you need for the origina of Jesus is the Bible, which affirms he is a jew. Not a european.

I'm not picking a fight. Stop playing the victim just because I called you out for supporting Christianity while seething at semites who GAVE europeans that religion to begun with

My cousins all married syrians, iraqis, and turks. My 2 uncles married german/italian.

Who said I want to marry a white woman? Bro's pulling arguments out of his ass

Kek what is this try hard edgewood rant?

all curries have autism

Even happens on an incel forum, incels making fun of other incels just because of our race, when we all share the same suffering.

It is because India is a third world shithole, like most of Africa.

When we see indians, we see the worst of the worst - the scammers, the incompetent IT workers that the company hired to save money, the squalor and dirtiness of their cities.

The indians in the west are basically the best of the best, since they managed to escape India.

They smell. They are annoying. They are everywhere.

They can never fucking properly speak English

Indians will dominate the institutions i hope we can finally see a change of beauty standards with rishak overtimes

Mass migration of curries to Canada has completely ruined any status they used to have. Here in America, since we’re more selective with immigrants, curries have higher status.

I like to trigger Indians by talking about Pakistan. It invariably reveals their rabidly nationalist convictions.

I like Indian food and most curry brocels are good people,I will choose currys over niggERs
Yeah, I live in a shithole American city and there are less Indian people than Mexicans, Blacks, or Whites, but they don't cause much trouble here that I know of. The order where I live is definitely Blacks that cause wildly the most trouble and it's not even close.
> "not all blacks"
True, but like ... a lot though here bein real.

Everybody always seems to talk about their bad experiences with Mexicans too but in my area they're mostly fine and seem to work pretty hard.

Last edited:
They're an easy target they'll let you mock them and never get into an argument from my experience.

People will find negative traits in the ugly and good trait in the beautiful, and then give "reason" to their discrimination purely based on looks.