Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are people like this?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Long story short, there was a girl at work I was being nice too, sure she is only a 3 out of 10 but I thought I had some chance. Anyways I always went out my way to do stuff for her, then I realised through others she was only getting validation because she was fighting with her boyfriend. After I just treated her like normal, she then started doing small things at first, being real bitchy, then deleting documents I put hrs of work into. Things escalated quite quickly from there to the point where I woke up today and found my dog poisoned, luckily I took my dog to the Vet and will recover but I know it was her because a work colleague overheard her on the phone that she was planning something at your place. It really sucks to be us, you can't even go through life leaving everybody else alone and not harming them without them causing suffering to people like us for no reason.

'cos they're fucking evil, they only act nice & don't fuck around like that if they feel you'll punish them for their actions, they like you (doing things for 'em or you're Chad) or they already feel content in their life. If you believe in the god creation of life narrative don't forget that it was Eve that fucked it all up & Adam being a dufuss went along with it.

Your mistake was to become her beta soyboy then take it away from her so in her psychotic mind you have to suffer; all the things you did before may as well never have happened 'cos "what have you done for me lately" rule. Either come up with devious tactics to get back at her without any way of it coming back to you or stay as far away from that cunt as possible.

serves you right for being an orbiting cuck. NEVER ORBIT.

yep, that will happen

just being a POTENTIAL orbiter is enough to trigger this btw

That bitch is psychopatic, manipulative and terrible person to begin with. Why being nice to such an awful cunt? One doesn't have to be an empath to see red flags and rotten personality.

NEVER ORBIT.
tbh
psychopatic, manipulative and terrible person...red flags and rotten personality

Gesticulating soycuck

The uglier the girl the thirstier for validation. So she may work extra hard to be hypergamic. I've seen it happen especially among chinks.
The more beautiful the girl the more content. So there's a slight chance she will be less superficial because they had chads in their lives maybe fucking emotionally damage her. But this is a super rarity.
Average girls are a half and half of this. But 99% are still hypergamic.

I guess live and learn.